Pages:
Author

Topic: Never invest in any cryptocurrencies! - page 6. (Read 17751 times)

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506
August 22, 2020, 05:08:43 PM
The crypto worlds will get healthy when everybody will accept blockchain for its potential and not just short-term investment in order to get rich fast. That is the actual simple consumer belief and it has to be changed.
No one is really identifying the concept behind bitcoin, when Satoshi developed blockchain and bitcoin he expected everyone to built everything on top of bitcoin rather than having thousands of blockchain projects.
People always look to make the profit and there is nothing that can be done about it.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 104
HEX: Longer pays better
August 22, 2020, 02:45:12 PM
Maybe "get rich quick" approach is not the right mindset when it comes to cryptocurrencies but I think it was a good way to motivate new peoples to the crypto world. Honestly, a lot of us get into crypto because of it and slowly understand you won't survive in the crypto world if that is the only on your mind when making decisions. The crypto world isn't something we can say healthy or not, it was shaped by how we perceive it.
I think giving a new user the "get rich quickly" mindset is not right because if he or she doesn't get rich quickly their confidence will decrease and if they experience dropping prices they will feel they were being ripped off.
this is what I see in my country, with the lure that cryptocurrency will be able to make them rich instantly they are very excited but if their expectations are not met they become hates cryptocurrency, this is what is dangerous in my opinion
Activity: 815
Merit: 101
August 22, 2020, 12:42:31 PM
But the fact is that a lot of people are in crypto with the get rich quick method, because that's what they're looking for. by investing and hoping the price will increase, it will make them get rich quick and high profits. does investment aim at that?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
August 22, 2020, 12:30:58 PM
Yes you are right. Most of people specially new comers have a misconception about crypto. They think it is a space for overnight rich people. But they don't think about the risk factors or getting scammed. And in most of the cases they are in loss in few days or in few months. So firstly you have to leave this attitude. And think about how to gain knowledge in this field and learn how this whole space works. And yes if we all take this crypto space as just a investment thing it will take more time to grow rather we should go for more use cases and should adopt it.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
August 22, 2020, 12:19:23 PM
I think most people approach crypto in the wrong way. With "get rich quick" approach.

If you come to crypto with such an attitude, you should never ever invest.

On the other hand, if you actually had to earn it while doing whatever you are usually doing anyway, that involves money?

Examples:
You get crypto as a token of gratitude after making donation to some project. (crowdfunding)
or
You are paid crypto as a bonus to your salary.
or
... (any other examples come to your mind?)

Wouldn't the whole cryptoworld be way more healthy? What do you think about it?

That's right but if you want to invest in crypto, just invest the money you can afford to lose or if you want try to know and work in crypto like joining bounty campaigns and then the reward you received if that will be convertible to cash then you now have capital.
Activity: 396
Merit: 106
August 22, 2020, 11:25:05 AM
Maybe "get rich quick" approach is not the right mindset when it comes to cryptocurrencies but I think it was a good way to motivate new peoples to the crypto world. Honestly, a lot of us get into crypto because of it and slowly understand you won't survive in the crypto world if that is the only on your mind when making decisions. The crypto world isn't something we can say healthy or not, it was shaped by how we perceive it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
August 22, 2020, 11:06:08 AM
I think that ICO projects should lock the tokens of investors from 1 month to 2 years so that the market will be more stable and they have the best time to develop the project. Projects should deposit their money to an account and make the management public to investors to ensure they serve the right project development purpose.
Most people invest and expect to get rich quickly. Synthetic is an example. Previously the project held an ICO and a bounty program. People were quick to sell SNX and no one had the vision to understand how powerful the project was to this day.
Not every project has a team professional enough, talented, and kind enough to take their project forward. We cannot blame investors that we should review ourselves to make smarter choices.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
August 22, 2020, 10:34:15 AM
The crypto worlds will get healthy when everybody will accept blockchain for its potential and not just short-term investment in order to get rich fast. That is the actual simple consumer belief and it has to be changed.
However, there are many investors who are only interested in profit when joining this market and this is the reason why I do not feel secure in long-term investment. It may be that blockchain is a trend that is of interest to almost all technology companies, but if the government doesn't recognize it, blockchain will be ignored. I believe that in the next few years people will have a different perspective and open up new opportunities for the entire crypto market.

the governments won't be able to keep ignoring it and one day a president will use blockchain to collect people around him this always happens, or maybe a young one from our generations or the same ideology.
hope is there but there is also a chance to have better technology especially while we are getting better and better computers and it is getting smaller besides how everything can be connected to it now and there is a ton of data.

this means they will prod these promises once they reach their goals, this means it can drop again and people will think of it as unstable and being moved not by whales this time but with dirty money owners.

no matter how hard you try to think of positive scenarios when BTC reaches ATH but this is like in avengers it was 1 good result among 14m + try

yes it is possible but not the most likely to happen

but, as a crypto lover, let our fingers crossed to reach another ATH soon
Activity: 18
August 22, 2020, 03:21:12 AM
However, there are many investors who are only interested in profit when joining this market and this is the reason why I do not feel secure in long-term investment. It may be that blockchain is a trend that is of interest to almost all technology companies, but if the government doesn't recognize it, blockchain will be ignored. I believe that in the next few years people will have a different perspective and open up new opportunities for the entire crypto market.

the governments won't be able to keep ignoring it and one day a president will use blockchain to collect people around him this always happens, or maybe a young one from our generations or the same ideology.
hope is there but there is also a chance to have better technology especially while we are getting better and better computers and it is getting smaller besides how everything can be connected to it now and there is a ton of data.
Activity: 21
August 21, 2020, 03:07:32 AM
maybe impatient to be the main reason people fail, I don't understand maybe they are not real investors because in the stock market you need time to get profits those who play there should understand how investing works, most of the failures are those who try their luck without having sufficient knowledge.

Or because people still live in 2017 and dream to earn a lot in short time. They still cant let go the time when each invested during ICO (usually 2-4 months duration) dollar brought them five.

True, they are not real investors, but more like a lottery participants. Scratch cards is what they need instead of investing. Or they never had enough funds for a living. They cant afford long term investment.

yes, lottery participants who are actually willing to win more than x5, they are looking for x100 and more, like it is a virtual reality and they don't know that all the same rules of normal trading are here, what makes more profit is the higher risk due to scam projects and people here more than in real life (not in numbers but in the percentage of overall projects number)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1207
August 20, 2020, 07:04:07 AM
maybe impatient to be the main reason people fail, I don't understand maybe they are not real investors because in the stock market you need time to get profits those who play there should understand how investing works, most of the failures are those who try their luck without having sufficient knowledge.

Or because people still live in 2017 and dream to earn a lot in short time. They still cant let go the time when each invested during ICO (usually 2-4 months duration) dollar brought them five.

True, they are not real investors, but more like a lottery participants. Scratch cards is what they need instead of investing. Or they never had enough funds for a living. They cant afford long term investment.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
August 20, 2020, 03:47:44 AM
Getting an option is consider helpful than doing an absolute without an option. In this case blockchain technology is really advantage in doing P2P transactions fully secured using blockchain. The only problem for now are the hackers that can bypass security and access crypto funds. So, this might be troublesome for those who wanted to promote blockchain in doing transactions. Pretty sure banks will make some losses to it.

the ugly truth is, any field is getting always worse not better not more healthy, it is a fact that can't be changed, the crypto world is open-world we have no control on it, that would be possible if the community is closed with strict rules but it is not, so we all need to accept this ugly truth and get better by learning more and contributing to teaching newcomers to fight against that, but the battle will never end...
Pretty sure you are right even in the fiat currency there are scammers around and doing fraud activities without even getting caught how much more scamming using the internet where audience is huge in numbers? This is really a problem and government may be exhausted in fighting in the likes of these crimes. Education is the key for this one to get more healthier environment for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 21
Merit: 1
August 20, 2020, 03:23:49 AM

the ugly truth is, any field is getting always worse not better not more healthy, it is a fact that can't be changed, the crypto world is open-world we have no control on it, that would be possible if the community is closed with strict rules but it is not, so we all need to accept this ugly truth and get better by learning more and contributing to teaching newcomers to fight against that, but the battle will never end...
Activity: 728
August 19, 2020, 02:18:46 PM
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
August 19, 2020, 02:09:27 PM
People who suggest not to invest in cryptocurrency are simply impatient or lazy enough to do a proper research. They have already failed in earning quick and easy and now are angry on the whole World. Once I've bought Waves tokens when Sasha Ivanov hyped them with Vostok airdrop. During 2 years, Waves were on the bottom from ATH. This altcoin in my wallet was a reminder that I must choose wise where to invest. Many times I have thoughts to sell them. Last week their price doubled and I happily sold all my Waves. They are my best lesson to wait, be calm and continue to invest.

Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 19, 2020, 01:00:32 PM
I think most of the users have come to the cryptoqurrency industry to benefit from crypto investing. even personally I also have the same goal. it's just that in my opinion crypto cannot make you rich quickly, as far as I know crypto investing will take a long time or at least until the price of the coins you invest in increases significantly. and don't forget that before you invest, make sure only with real coins such as BTC, if you don't have the main capital then you can hunt for free tokens and you can convert the proceeds from the token sale back into investment capital in crypto.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1207
August 19, 2020, 11:15:43 AM
People who suggest not to invest in cryptocurrency are simply impatient or lazy enough to do a proper research. They have already failed in earning quick and easy and now are angry on the whole World. Once I've bought Waves tokens when Sasha Ivanov hyped them with Vostok airdrop. During 2 years, Waves were on the bottom from ATH. This altcoin in my wallet was a reminder that I must choose wise where to invest. Many times I have thoughts to sell them. Last week their price doubled and I happily sold all my Waves. They are my best lesson to wait, be calm and continue to invest.
Activity: 336
August 19, 2020, 10:29:11 AM
Im not really agree with you, ofcourse people want to get rich and cryptocurrency one of the way to make it us rich

The purpose everyone to get in to crypto world its depend to them
And its all about concistency
Concistency to learn more and more
Thats my opinion
Activity: 18
August 19, 2020, 09:34:19 AM
it also happened a lot during the ICO period in 2017-2018, many new investors were completely zero knowledge but dared to invest in crypto. people who rely solely on luck in the investment sector are no different from gambling that rely on luck equally. if people are willing to learn to understand the conditions of the crypto market, learn about the project that the token / altcoin is going to buy, and especially about the price volatility, maybe this can minimize losses. in the crypto world there is no instant money investment.

I said it before, there is no 1 reason, its more complicated than we can control it or predict it 100%
all that we are doing is increasing knowledge and wishing good luck to decrease loss.

keep learning, increase your investments limit wisely, always invest in what you can lose. it is the basics of investing anywhere not only crypto but as crypto has higher profit it also has a higher risk.

no pain no gain

you can't keep seeking for getting rich quickly without a plan, you can keep planning for years to get a big jump in short time, but this requires hard work and patience and also time.

not everyone can wait for that much and put hardworking on future plans. this is what most people think about getting rich quick.

quick is possible but with no efforts is not possible.
Activity: 17
August 19, 2020, 01:30:49 AM
it also happened a lot during the ICO period in 2017-2018, many new investors were completely zero knowledge but dared to invest in crypto. people who rely solely on luck in the investment sector are no different from gambling that rely on luck equally. if people are willing to learn to understand the conditions of the crypto market, learn about the project that the token / altcoin is going to buy, and especially about the price volatility, maybe this can minimize losses. in the crypto world there is no instant money investment.

I said it before, there is no 1 reason, its more complicated than we can control it or predict it 100%
all that we are doing is increasing knowledge and wishing good luck to decrease loss.

keep learning, increase your investments limit wisely, always invest in what you can lose. it is the basics of investing anywhere not only crypto but as crypto has higher profit it also has a higher risk.

no pain no gain
Pages:
Jump to: