Pages:
Author

Topic: Never invest no product ICOs - page 26. (Read 6774 times)

Activity: 267
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 06:06:33 AM
Your suggestion is very good, new people should learn from your lessons, I suggest that novices should not be too greedy to choose some risky projects, I hope to help you.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
July 21, 2018, 06:01:07 AM
There are many things to consider before joining ICO projects. Make sure first that the project is realistic, the team is a trusted developer, its partner media is profitable, and its market reach is wide. Join ICO is a high risk, so be selective, do not all in all funds only in one project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
July 21, 2018, 04:47:47 AM
I don't think a 'never invest in' is in place. More like proper risk assesment when projects do not have a (beta) product and also do not have a clear roadmap leading towards a working product. I mean, ICO is just a crowd funding phase of a project. There are no set requirements. People either believe in the vision or they don't. Having certain things already could mean more people are inclined to trust the project going places.

I'd say. If an upcoming ICO doesn't have a product, make sure you do proper research into the why and when of it....
Activity: 258
July 21, 2018, 04:44:02 AM
Exactly,  product is the best thing you need to consider while choosing an ICO. Product that can be improve one company like what you example. Don't just easily get attracted in a project. You need to analyze why and how this project have an ICO. Eliminate in your option ICO just only running token sale but in deep no use of coin. New born project in crypto but in real life they have no company at all. High chance become worthless and scam
Activity: 280
https://www.soar.earth/
July 21, 2018, 04:36:36 AM
The finished product is not a guarantee that investors will make a profit. I met projects without a product, but with a good team and hype, and as a result, investors made a profit of 5x-10x.
Activity: 142
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 04:33:13 AM
Is it advertising from KickCity? I agree with you, working platform or product very imoprtant for ICO. I think ICO without anything but with roadmap and whitepaper may be scam (80%).
Activity: 154
July 21, 2018, 04:27:31 AM
I agree.  Investing in a company without a product is a big risk.  It's better to find a good company with the product.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
July 21, 2018, 04:01:09 AM
The new slogan should be 'never invest in Ico with private sale' also. If you want to open a thread about it there is much to say!!
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
July 21, 2018, 03:57:50 AM
ICO without the product is like we work for something that is not clear its purpose. There are so many ICOs that create great products. So it's better to look for ICO's existing products and also have a team that has a high level of creativity and innovation. So it can be counted on to achieve the objectives of the ICO in accordance with the target time and amount that has been specified.
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 03:55:28 AM
All ICO have a high risk, and therefore there is a lot of skam, which at the moment is about 90%.
Activity: 213
July 21, 2018, 03:30:00 AM
Yeah its nice to invest to a project that have own products or already have products because mostly you can think how can they have their funds their project to make it successful.
Activity: 40
July 21, 2018, 03:15:42 AM
I totally bolster your situation on putting stores in ventures that don't have any item. Obviously, this ought not be done, in light of the fact that nothing keeps them from basically abandoning us with our cash. It is constantly more tenable and safe to consider something in which really exists.
Activity: 201
July 21, 2018, 02:58:55 AM
This is a good suggestion for us all and i think if we all stick to this no investor or bounty hunter would complained of being scammed because if the project team has something already established they would do their best to make sure that the project becomes a success. If a project has an already developed product they would be commited to the success of the project.
Activity: 406
July 21, 2018, 02:48:10 AM
It's hard not to agree.  After all, this is obvious when there is a working product, then it is more likely to get profit!
Activity: 85
July 20, 2018, 09:58:46 AM
It is a good analysis because ICOs tokens are based on the real value of a project. When a product or working prototype, it gives more confidence in the successful completion of the project.I personally believe that both have a lot of potential, since their whitepapers and the companies behind them are credible.
Activity: 421
July 20, 2018, 09:56:39 AM
I don't think your words have any meaning. It is like telling others that you never gamble. No one will follow your advice. The higher the risk, the higher the return will always attract a steady stream of investors.
Activity: 125
July 20, 2018, 09:50:03 AM
Your emotions are right, it is surely more secure to place assets into ICOs that starting at now have a working model. It offers conviction to the money related pros. Be that as it may, remember that there are stunning musings out there that need a x-measure of liberal indicate attempt and get a working model. That is the reason I like the likelihood of escrowed stores with ICOs, and a system based vote to release the advantages in tranches.
Activity: 154
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
July 20, 2018, 02:38:19 AM
The product it self is the most important things to consider when choosing the right ICO for investments or bounty campaign. They should have a realistic product or offers in order to be trusted by the community, its too suspicious if you found that the project has unrealistic goals or too good to be true offers to their clients.
Activity: 150
July 18, 2018, 09:18:39 AM
Yes, I also think that you should not risk and invest in a company without a product.  It is better to find another company.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 08:29:44 AM
I agree, if you invest in a company without a product, then there is a chance that you will lose all the money.  Because now a lot of scam companies without a product.
To avoid ICO scams and people complain later and believe that all projects are fraudulent, you first have to be aware and wonder if the project that your fraud really needs a token or ICO, ICO serves to raise funds for a project that usually involves blockchains, but if you do not need that technology to drive the project.
Pages:
Jump to: