Pages:
Author

Topic: Never invest no product ICOs - page 28. (Read 6774 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 02:11:52 PM
I agree with those that at least it is necessary to look at the ratings, they help to choose the best ico.
Activity: 98
July 16, 2018, 07:06:42 AM
So many failed ico project because they have no product already before organising ico
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
July 16, 2018, 06:56:48 AM
For me, the idea and product of the project is very important. I will not invest in projects without an interesting and strong product. I think it's useless and dangerous.
Activity: 348
Merit: 100
July 16, 2018, 06:54:58 AM
yes, that is very true. If there is no product to be used to issue, be careful now that many ico projects are used as billing. if you do not want to lose then understand really project that will invest your money.
Activity: 25
July 16, 2018, 06:52:20 AM
I've not seen any ICOs with (successful) working products.
Activity: 133
July 15, 2018, 05:25:37 PM
There are good successful projects without a product, but investing in such companies is really very risky.
Activity: 42
July 15, 2018, 04:52:21 AM
Exactly! I only trust established companies with an actual working product. A great example of this is VLUX - http://vlux.io/
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
July 15, 2018, 04:52:14 AM
Yes, agreed with your opinion that never invest in the ICO which don't have any product because without a product, no company can survive long. ICO without any product never be invested because it will be risky.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
July 15, 2018, 04:40:34 AM
Ico is good I think is a project that has been running for more than 3 years. so they already have experience to make the project and develop it. I believe with ico project if they have long existed and the project is already there or real.
Activity: 132
July 15, 2018, 04:37:02 AM
Yes, because more ico they are scams, it is better to invest in bitcoin or Ethereum directly in the trading market.
What are you doing in the encryption market? Do you have to choose to invest in ico?
Activity: 25
July 15, 2018, 04:33:36 AM
I dunno I'd rather invest in a no product ICO than an already failed product ICO.
Activity: 84
July 15, 2018, 03:45:52 AM
I concur with you. At the point when an item or working model, it gives more trust in the fruitful culmination of the undertaking. All things considered, before the ICO to make a model, the organization worked and discovered speculations, it implies that it truly works, has involvement, knows the feeble purposes of the undertaking and will defeat them.

ICO without item resemble a trick
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
July 15, 2018, 02:20:34 AM
It's a good point but also it is a bit of a catch 22. Must projects are running an ICO to raise the funds for them to create the product if they had the product ready in the first place why would they need an ICO? I have recently found a project that had a successful business running in the same sector and they ran the ICO to expand the platform and transport it over to the Blockchain. Their model is rare however so I would be looking at other projects that as a minimum have a working alpha product before they begin ICO.
Activity: 74
July 15, 2018, 01:53:10 AM
I completely agree.  If the company does not have a product, then there is a very big chance that this is a scam project. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 98
July 15, 2018, 01:43:53 AM
I agree with you completely, to avoid more ICO scams and people complaining later and believing that all projects are scams, first you have to realize and wonder if the project that scams you really needed a token or an ICO, the ICO works to raise funds for a project that usually involves blockchains, but if you don't need that technology to drive the project, what are they doing then?
copper member
Activity: 252
July 15, 2018, 01:40:24 AM
I Have a Really hard time Convincing Myself to put Money on Something that is not out of the Paper. I don't mean that it must be a finished, Perfectly Working Product, But There are Projects Which are really worth to put up money with just Seeing on their Roadmap and Development Timeframe We Would able to point out that this Would Really be a Good fast.
Activity: 1655
Merit: 600
July 14, 2018, 05:40:32 PM
This is an evolving process. Eventually, projects with real products will be able to raise funds, not the whitepaper projects. More and more companies will choose the ico route when legal infrastructure for the security tokens is built.
Activity: 196
July 14, 2018, 04:48:25 PM
At the moment I will agree with you. Investing in ico is a huge risk, because now there is a lot of scam, but it is the fees for ico that give life to the product
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 04:34:12 PM
The far future I see ICO is the most powerful cryptocurrency in this crypto marketplace. There are many reasons behind it. The ICO market plan is very good. They not only target the virtual things but also target many useful products and these things make ICOS different from other cryptos. I agree with you as you describe the main points of this major thing which is really very help-full information.
There are many people who have really very hard time to think in this matter and having some serious decision on it including my self also. I can understand ICOS need to expand their business and I m not blaming then to do this because their are lots of investor in this marketplace to invest in new things. Everything needs to change and update their system for their own better future and profit. Otherwise, if you are not able to think differently and do something new and creative then you will lose your identity and someone will take your position.peace.
Activity: 168
July 14, 2018, 06:05:06 AM
Most often it is better not to take risks and not invest in a company without a product, but if the company has an interesting idea and a promising project, it's worth the risk.
Pages:
Jump to: