Pages:
Author

Topic: Never regret anything - page 11. (Read 29814 times)

Activity: 579
Merit: 13
Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through
May 06, 2019, 03:23:19 AM
No point regretting
It takes you behind

It leaves you struggling; makes you miss out new opportunities
And gives you a constant panic mode

Why regret? Just move on and be better
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
May 06, 2019, 03:15:05 AM
You're right. However, you need to understand that regret adds caution to you. Anyone who has ever failed in a crypto market will invest much more cautiously the next time and learn more about the purpose of the investment.
of course no one wants to fall and lose the same mistake. of course investors will take experience and find solutions so that there are no more mistakes in their investment.
very often people make the same mistakes. only 10 percent of people draw conclusions from their actions. this is a very difficult skill - to understand what you did wrong

Peoples always makes a mistake and we learn from it. With mistake, we can improving our knowledge and gain more experience. Its true its difficult skill but it can be learned.
If we start investing with money we can afford to lose, i think we learn about market as much we can.
Activity: 560
May 06, 2019, 01:45:44 AM
Its true that our decisions today are being influenced by our past experience but that doesn't mean we should avoid every other opportunities because we entered into one and failed. If you  lost today, it doesn't mean you will still lose tomorrow as well.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
May 06, 2019, 12:07:14 AM
Its reasonable if you do a mistakes, its humans nature. and every trader must have experienced an error and mistake. but there is no time for you to regret dissolving. The important thing is you don't make the same mistakes over and over again, that means you don't learn from your experience
yep! you are right.
indeed regret is something we cannot avoid, as you say it is human nature.
but if we continue to regret it it will not change anything and it will prevent us from succeeding in the future.

make that mistake to be the best teacher to make us successful.
that way we will continue to be encouraged to keep learning and can be released from the same mistakes.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
May 05, 2019, 11:50:37 PM
You're right. However, you need to understand that regret adds caution to you. Anyone who has ever failed in a crypto market will invest much more cautiously the next time and learn more about the purpose of the investment.
of course no one wants to fall and lose the same mistake. of course investors will take experience and find solutions so that there are no more mistakes in their investment.
very often people make the same mistakes. only 10 percent of people draw conclusions from their actions. this is a very difficult skill - to understand what you did wrong
Its reasonable if you do a mistakes, its humans nature. and every trader must have experienced an error and mistake. but there is no time for you to regret dissolving. The important thing is you don't make the same mistakes over and over again, that means you don't learn from your experience
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
May 05, 2019, 11:40:38 PM
Yes right. If you are done something wrong decision and move in crypto business industry just move on because if you are always regreting you cannot think well and right about the strategy that you will make and you will do to make your crypto business grow and expand. Do not regret just do something to make things right and possible.
copper member
Activity: 358
Merit: 2
May 05, 2019, 11:36:51 PM
In crypto currency, Never regret anything.
No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
 Now it is time to let it go.
Focus on here and now.
 That’s where success lives in crypto currency

In crypto you must have knowledge about crypto. Never looking back again after you make a wrong decition
Activity: 512
May 05, 2019, 10:06:07 PM
the error of making a decision in crypto trading often happens, and it is enough to make regrets, but we have to get up not to dissolve in regret, we must continue to learn how to anticipate failure again, lest the failure happen again to you.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
May 05, 2019, 09:25:23 PM
I agree with you. But I spend more time researching and reviewing projects to choose good projects. If you know how to choose projects, you can earn a lot of money.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
May 05, 2019, 08:44:51 PM
Make all mistakes count for better decision making, better projecting of future trends if you experienced some of them, or movements based on some technical facts, I always have been questioning myself how am I not being aware of the drops, or doesn't stop buying when things are just crashing, guess I have no idea what's reducing loss
Activity: 854
May 05, 2019, 07:50:29 PM
Every mistake made is for the better.
The more the mistakes you make, the better you become and if you are fraud to make one, you should definitely know that yiou might get know where.
If you like you blame yourself now, so hat you don't do that later.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
May 05, 2019, 07:31:15 PM
Well right, in a job we are indeed required to focus on the work if we want to succeed, suppose failure must exist and success will definitely come over, so it has entered into the crypto world so we have to focus on it, the most important thing is not when we suffer loss desperate, keep going
Activity: 530
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
May 05, 2019, 07:25:29 PM
All need processes so that to make money you have to be patient. And sometimes it doesn't go as we wish. But what has happened will be a memory and you don't need to regret it. I also suffered huge losses but that was a lesson for me. Now is the right time to see the future and start trading.
problems that have occurred so that the resulting losses are not constantly regretted, just assume that is the beginning of success and after that happens you can do it well because you understand what you have to do.
good time starts with yourself, so that everything is in you.
keep up the spirit and don't give up easily, there are still opportunities to produce beauty in the future.
Activity: 438
May 05, 2019, 07:19:37 PM
In crypto currency, Never regret anything.
No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
 Now it is time to let it go.
Focus on here and now.
 That’s where success lives in crypto currency
Agree sometimes they are regretting like what if I hold it what if there is a lot of what if for me if you sell a coin there is no turning back there is no look back again profit is profit and nothing else you can start for a new coin to hold so better stop thinking everything happen for a reason better go with the flow.
Activity: 448
May 05, 2019, 06:50:57 PM
Yes i do agree with this it takes alot of patience and courage to bear the losses we tend to encounter or face during transactions, well it ends up becoming memories and lessons to guide us through during subsequent times. The truth is we can not gain always its a format of profit and loss
Activity: 644
May 05, 2019, 06:10:11 PM
All need processes so that to make money you have to be patient. And sometimes it doesn't go as we wish. But what has happened will be a memory and you don't need to regret it. I also suffered huge losses but that was a lesson for me. Now is the right time to see the future and start trading.
copper member
Activity: 482
May 05, 2019, 05:58:28 PM
Yes it’s not a good thing to do. I usually put myself in some other people shoe and I just find happiness and move on. I only learn from any mistakes I make to avoid making more of it in the future. Just be satisfied with whatever you have.
Activity: 378
May 05, 2019, 05:50:05 PM
Regret can only come into place if you do not understand what you are into.
Cryptocurrency has it's own risk, so avoiding it, is like trying to avoid making it big.
If you know what you have signed for and you know you are to invest wisely by just getting it done with what you can afford to lose, the no need to regret or panic.
Activity: 426
May 05, 2019, 05:07:22 PM
I think to regret this is the lot of weak and insecure people.  I am confident in myself and my actions.  Because I think that I do everything right even when I make mistakes.
10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
May 05, 2019, 04:57:36 PM
Pages:
Jump to: