Pages:
Author

Topic: Never regret anything - page 9. (Read 29814 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 1
May 14, 2019, 09:56:46 AM
Entering the cryptospace is already a gamble, be ready and enjoy the ride! Wink
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
May 14, 2019, 09:56:05 AM
If you dont want to regret in the future make sure the project you invest is good and having a good product and potential coins that you may used in the future what ever happen in the IEO or ICO of the project so i recommend yanu.io that you try to invest and this project has the solution in dumping their tokens a d use it on the product in the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
May 14, 2019, 08:52:03 AM
It’s just that you don’t need to regret anything and there’s no point in regret. But we must draw conclusions from the situations that have occurred. And avoid repeating such mistakes in the future. I wish you all a high profit.
yes, because regret will not produce anything, so there is no point in regretting what happened.
regret will only lead us to fall deeper because it can make our concentration in work worse.
Regret forces us to realize that we made a mistake in past, therefore it can give us a good a lesson to not make it again. But if you are regreting too much it can be truly harmful for the mood and making decisions.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
May 14, 2019, 07:43:01 AM
Block your former that strength be extremely poor when trading on crypto. Instantly is the basic action to investment. Focus on your actual exercise and try to commerce sagely thither and assume 't try to be grasping.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
May 14, 2019, 07:40:33 AM
If you regret your action in the past, you could never move ahead. Ignore the past thing that gives you only pain. Rather learn from the past and carry on without any regret. In cryptocurrency, one can make mistakes and that mistakes teach the person a lesson. Focus on the present and take steps accordingly. I have also made many mistakes and am learning lessons. Especially newbies should take it into consideration.
Activity: 38
May 14, 2019, 07:40:25 AM
exactly I get practised it, at basic I dissatisfaction marketing my assets property rapidly, every action I captivated was a lecture I got, and I did not feeling drab when I preferred the plan I cosmopolitan, as it was my option.
Activity: 31
May 14, 2019, 07:35:01 AM
Whether repentance buoy come back all things and buoy actualize what you wish, it doesn't thing. On the other hand hither representing anyone who is ready to add Crypto, that have in mind they are set with each the effects. Everybody understands that crypto until instantly yet does not get a valid academy to conduct the action of crypto. So all things that occurs hither is similar a whodunit, no person understands and each are supported on their have prognoses.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
May 13, 2019, 02:39:16 PM
It’s just that you don’t need to regret anything and there’s no point in regret. But we must draw conclusions from the situations that have occurred. And avoid repeating such mistakes in the future. I wish you all a high profit.
yes, because regret will not produce anything, so there is no point in regretting what happened.
regret will only lead us to fall deeper because it can make our concentration in work worse.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
May 13, 2019, 02:07:13 PM
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
May 13, 2019, 01:30:20 PM
I am very sorry that Bitcoin sold for $ 5400. Now I want to buy Bitcoin for 6000 dollars. Put orders and I will wait for this price, there is still hope.

It is possible that your orders will work, the only question is when, whether it will be in the coming weeks or in a few months. It seems that the market is doing well.
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
May 13, 2019, 11:02:21 AM
This is such a great thing to say and this lifts up my spirit and I hope many people take this advice too. People always stay stuck up in a project or something that did not accomplish their expectations but what can you do right? It already happened so instead of sulking just do better next time. It’s not all bad you just need to know that some apples have worms in it and some are red and juicy just like in bitcoin sometimes you get to have everything you expect in a project and sometimes you have nothing but atleast you did your best and I’m very sure that you have learned something.
Activity: 36
May 13, 2019, 10:57:10 AM
Great instruction. It is value hearing to them. Nevertheless, I would annex at littlest single exclusion. Occasionally it is value search round to look your fault and mention them. This is essential in ordering not to create the equivalent fault in the forthcoming.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
May 10, 2019, 06:21:50 AM
Regret will not make us successful and advanced, the best thing is always to be able to take lessons if we fail or lose out, we must be optimistic about the future of crypto so that we can be as successful as others.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
May 10, 2019, 06:17:41 AM
I agree, it is unnecessary to regret about something, you should always move forward and overcome various obstacles and in the future we will already know how to bypass various errors or problems that we have will appear in the cryptocurrency sphere.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
May 10, 2019, 06:09:54 AM
In crypto currency, Never regret anything.
No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
 Now it is time to let it go.
Focus on here and now.
 That’s where success lives in crypto currency

Most at times it's really easy not to regret especially when your actions have many to loss a huge some of money but nonetheless thanks for this
I can understand when it happened but I think instead of regretting better learn from your mistake and never repeat your mistake again, price rise and fall but we will have to learn from the market value and next time invest with confidence not to suffer lose because our any silly mistake, thankfully till now I am not regret anything about crypto investment.
it's useless if we regret the events that we have done in the past, precisely from the mistakes we make can be a lesson in order to take the right actions to be able to avoid losses in investing or trading in cryptocurrency.
over time if we continue to focus on being able to improve the strategies we will do, we can get the opportunity to achieve success
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
May 06, 2019, 11:50:33 PM
I think mostly of the people who are involved in crypto have the same thinking as you when we have invested in the crypto market to accept all possible happened. And in this day we win and earn a lot profit but tomorrow will be in a different. regret and have the recklessness to be successful.
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
May 06, 2019, 11:07:25 PM
In crypto currency, Never regret anything.
No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
 Now it is time to let it go.
Focus on here and now.
 That’s where success lives in crypto currency
I agree, in the world of cryptocurrency we should not focused on the past instead focus on the future to get more profits. Always remember that taking profit in a certain coin is very important than holding it for a very long time. Always focus on learnings and experienced you faced in this industry and you will become one of the successful people in here.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
May 06, 2019, 10:57:57 PM
Try to accept it rather than regretting it, because we can't change anything when it became happened just focus on what need to be done in the future.

That's correct, when it comes to investing, nothing is certain, so accept even if the outcome is not what you expected.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
May 06, 2019, 07:32:19 PM
In the crypto ecosystem we find ourselves in, regrets are like the source of hindrance to the progress of every investor in this ecosystem. It is a bad idea to have regrets even if whatever you invested in failed or you lost a huge portion of your investment capital. This should rather be a source of motivation and experience to help you understand and adopt to any changes seen in the crypto ecosystem. The crypto space do not operate on the principle of 'had i known'...
Activity: 170
Merit: 4
May 06, 2019, 07:05:22 PM
There is no doubt that many of the decisions we have made along our journey in the crypto-universe may have been better, but we never have a magic ball to know in advance the consequences of each of our decisions, so we were forced to make decisions based only on the scant information available at the time.

But life itself is like this, we could always have done things better, but as things are as they are and what is done, it is done, so there is no more than to assume with dignity the consequences of our decisions and to continue on our way towards our goals.
Pages:
Jump to: