Pages:
Author

Topic: Never regret anything - page 16. (Read 29814 times)

Activity: 729
Merit: 250
February 18, 2019, 03:54:55 PM
We recommend that we stay focused and believe that crypto will definitely rise in price and we can benefit through crypto. Do not regret what has happened, and wait patiently, because a victory will soon arrive that we have been waiting for through crypto.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
February 18, 2019, 03:42:26 PM
Regret about anything not worth it, but it is necessary to draw conclusions, as we all make mistakes when investing, and even more so at the time when we are trading.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
February 18, 2019, 03:25:52 PM
At the end of the day. Every investment should be a personal decision.
This is true. We should be responsible for our own decisions instead of putting the blames on third party. It is not too hard to make the decision weather to Invest or not but do your own extensive research before jumping on any project or investment.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
February 18, 2019, 02:31:33 PM
No need to regret your mistakes made on the cryptocurrency market.
Your mistakes are your experience to avoid them in the future.
Believe in yourself and the market and success will come to you.
yes,we really have to be confident because if not then we will never develop because every failure and success that we go through will add to our insight so that we will become better investors.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 18, 2019, 02:21:53 PM
In crypto currency, Never regret anything.
No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
 Now it is time to let it go.
Focus on here and now.
 That’s where success lives in crypto currency
Yes everybody has one or two stories to tell about regrets in cryptocurrencies for instance during the era of XRP pumping from $0.003 to $3 this is indeed a massive pump a lot of traders miss the train and regrets is the order of day, more so when btc too was less than $1 dollars a lot newbies lamenting tales of stories of missing out, however there is cause for alarm Cryptos has come to stay hence the future is bright just keep hodling to avoid another regret.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
February 18, 2019, 02:05:42 PM
No need to regret your mistakes made on the cryptocurrency market.
Your mistakes are your experience to avoid them in the future.
Believe in yourself and the market and success will come to you.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
February 18, 2019, 02:01:18 PM
No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
Focus on here and now.
yes, totally agree with you. Let's not look back and regret what has happened and make us obstructed by it. What happened in the past is just experience. Let's start a new one with confidence.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
February 18, 2019, 01:49:50 PM
I think this is a very correct expression.
Never need to regret anything.
Each player in the cryptocurrency market thinks over his actions himself and is responsible for them.
In any case, your decisions affect your market success.
Thanks to your experience, making decisions will be easier each time and they will be correct.
Therefore, you need to move only forward and not regret mistakes.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
February 18, 2019, 01:48:51 PM
People spend a lot of psychic energy on regret and thinking about their own mistakes. That's not bad. It is bad when a person feels guilty and cannot forgive himself for the perfect actions.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
February 18, 2019, 01:39:36 PM
In the world of cryptocurrency, regret is a natural thing and maybe regret can be a motivation for us all to be able to understand more deeply about cryptocurrency. Make regret as a valuable experience so that the bad events that have befallen us in the cryptocurrency do not happen again in the future. Never regret the decisions that have been made because it makes you even more pessimistic.
Activity: 325
February 18, 2019, 01:23:53 PM
I see no reason regrets and what you have already done Because I believe at every stage of our life when we are making decisions we always know what we are doing and at that particular point We were making the right decision that we could I've made so instead of Regretting Why not just learn from our decision so we would be able  to make Better decisions next time

I fully agree with you, at a particular time we could make the right decision, but cryptocurrencies are so unpredictable that soon everything could turn upside down and it's not our fault, not all mistakes should be regretted
Activity: 386
February 18, 2019, 12:27:41 PM
That's right, regret is of no use and even though we have done something wrong, we better think of it as an afterthought so that in the future we will not be careless in making choices.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
February 18, 2019, 11:46:04 AM
the use on fine as possession with resource and spares on times with the past terms of completion that trader manages as referring use with selection of choice as exchanging to gains with returns on attains as managing work on field of business with the crypto trading of the finance.

Activity: 463
Merit: 11
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 18, 2019, 11:39:47 AM
Never ever regret anything, because everything happens for a reason. You either win or lose it, always learn to accept that not everything you want you will have it. It's either you lose it now and someday a blessing will come to you.  If it's your time to shine it will be your time. Just be patient always! And never regret anything
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
February 18, 2019, 11:31:54 AM
At the end of the day. Every investment should be a personal decision.

Yes you are but you should not regret your decision
Just learn from them and become a more knowledgeable crypto currency investor

There are several benefits trading crypto currency
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
February 18, 2019, 10:21:18 AM
I see no reason regrets and what you have already done Because I believe at every stage of our life when we are making decisions we always know what we are doing and at that particular point We were making the right decision that we could I've made so instead of Regretting Why not just learn from our decision so we would be able  to make Better decisions next time
Activity: 382
February 18, 2019, 10:18:48 AM
Yes it's true, sometimes I sell coins when the price is cheap enough because of panic, but I have to learn more deeply so that in the future I won't repeat myself.

Activity: 594
Merit: 250
February 18, 2019, 10:16:33 AM
Not only in crypto currency but even in real life what has gone is gone and regretting or debating on it is useless, just only remember what mistake you have done, dont repeat it. If you have sold some coins in profit and then price moving up dont regret as atleast you have made profit and if the coin/token is worthy the price will come down then buy back it.

I guess we have many things that regret in real life and as a crypto investor and bounty hunter. I had also experience a thing that is hard to forget. When i reach some target profit in my of my holdings. The price spike too fast and i kept waiting for an higher price for a couple of days but as a result it become dump and i only sold for a few profit and i regret that i want more than selling it quickly. I just completely forget it now and focus on many other things. I just learn my lesson with that.
Activity: 336
February 18, 2019, 09:58:16 AM
I agree with that, no matter what situation you get into, you never need to regret it, you only need to take it as an experience!
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
February 18, 2019, 09:12:07 AM
Focus on here and now.

Basically, regrets help me to cope up with my mistakes here in the crypto space, yes, I fail sometimes but keeping in self that we shouldn't regret is not that effective at all, we should be regretful as it makes us cautious.
Pages:
Jump to: