Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW] A Bit Ponzi - aBitPonzi.com - 120% return. 10BTC AND COUNTING PAID OUT - page 2. (Read 8266 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 100
cant believe nobody plays the shit out of this.  also do not use a account from circle for this game.   they will keep your profit.  all you get is what you deposited into the game.  just a fair warning.  hope to see more people playing. 
full agree with you (even if i was to slow today  Angry). Charlie is really honest, i never saw this in this way from any other ponzi operator.
I am sure, this ponzi will stay for a really long time!
And indeed, their could be some more players to have more fun.
I tried several other ponzis in the past, but all of them are gone.
In about 30 hours we'll have the 2nd - hopefully again big - weekly round  Grin
Activity: 182
cant believe nobody plays the shit out of this.  also do not use a account from circle for this game.   they will keep your profit.  all you get is what you deposited into the game.  just a fair warning.  hope to see more people playing. 
yeah they fixed it when I brought it to there attention.  I think got all the bugs out of it for what I can tell
was looking at the 12 hour one that just started 1 and half a go and seen that 2 people got skipped over and the next 2 people got paid.  how the hell can that happen?
Can you show a screenshot? From my point of view everything looks fine and correct:

my post to that was almost 12 hours from when you posted.  looks like they fixed it.
I really have a close look to every round, even if i did not had the time to play at the right moment. And i really never seen a script error in the last rounds. In the very beginning, there where some small problems (OP did a compensation for this, so nobody had a damage about this), but since a longer time, it is really stable.
was looking at the 12 hour one that just started 1 and half a go and seen that 2 people got skipped over and the next 2 people got paid.  how the hell can that happen?
Can you show a screenshot? From my point of view everything looks fine and correct:

my post to that was almost 12 hours from when you posted.  looks like they fixed it.
who else is playing here
Me  Grin
Activity: 126
Moon
who else is playing here
wish some people would jump in on the weekly side
Activity: 401
Merit: 254
i would like to have a link to bitcointalk on the webpage.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
this is looking like nobody wants to play this game.  haven't had anybody on the weekly side for more than 24 hours and only 3 people jumped on the 12 hour deal so far over 2 hours til last person got in. 

better g o here http://nine9.ninja/
this is looking like nobody wants to play this game.  haven't had anybody on the weekly side for more than 24 hours and only 3 people jumped on the 12 hour deal so far over 2 hours til last person got in. 
next one starts in 46 minutes
people need to get into the weekly thing.  it runs for 7 days.  jump in people while its paying
no it this one.  that is the one I invested in was the weekly game not the 12 hour game
think everybody should play this get in now
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
got paid off weekly Ponzi. this is awesome

isnt that another ponzi not this one?
Activity: 269
Merit: 11
Author Ponzi himself plays the game by making payments bot at a given time with a few purses.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: