Pages:
Author

Topic: New AISC company - page 2. (Read 5082 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
June 18, 2012, 06:07:58 PM
It doesn't warm my coffee ..... Sad
donator
Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020
June 18, 2012, 06:01:43 PM
What is the website so i can order?!?  Can I get it in red USB?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
June 18, 2012, 05:43:26 PM
Joke might have worked better if you hadn't misspelled ASIC. Either that or it's better because you did... Can't tell which.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Why is it so damn hot in here?
June 18, 2012, 05:41:48 PM
Okay, I'm tired of BFL's BS, so I have formed my own company to deliver low cost AISC mining hardware to the community.

Announcing Dragonfly Hardware Systems (DHS)

Introducing the MicroRig

DHS has outsourced for manufacture an existing AISC chip that when looped will preform the double hash that is required for the BitCoin network.

Simulations have put this chip at about 2Gh/s at about 1 watt.

Initial pricing will start at $500 for pre-orders starting on 25 June 2012.  Pre-orders will be limited to two(2) MicroRigs per person/address.  Unlimited ordering will begin sometime in early July, at that time the price will be moved to $750.  Deliveries will begin 4 - 6 weeks after ordering.  If your order isn't received at the end of the 6th week, at the purchasers request all monies paid fill be returned in full.

* This is all total bullshit, if you are dumb enough to believe it, order away and send me all your BTC, I will hold it for 6 weeks, make interest off of it, or maybe buy some more mining gear for myself, and then send it back to you in 6 weeks.  No attempt will be made to actually deliver this product.  This is a joke.

**  Mods, don't be to mad at me for posting this please.  I'm just tired of all the other bullshit being spewed all over and figured this might be a good joke.

Pages:
Jump to: