Pages:
Author

Topic: New alt coin says it can beat Bitcoin. - page 27. (Read 9907 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
No point waiting for BCH to be fully dumped now, XRP sounds very nice instead. Does look to have a better future than even real Bitcoin Cash.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
stupid statement
Activity: 191
Bitcoin is the basis of every altcoin in cryptocurrency market. There is no way we can convert alternate coins directly to cash and that is one thing why bitcoin remains the strongest and unbeatable currency in the crypto world. This is my speculation about this coin.
Activity: 196
Bitcoin is the basis of every altcoin in cryptocurrency market. There is no way we can convert alternate coins directly to cash and that is one thing why bitcoin remains the strongest and unbeatable currency in the crypto world. This is my speculation about this coin.
copper member
Activity: 497
When fluidledger said it can beat Bitcoins it refers to the fact that it can beat its market cap:

www.fluidledger dot com migrated to:

www.bitcoinfuji.com

Bitcoinfuji honored the fluidledger Free ICO and has sent coins to over 1000 participants in this forum

Read this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoinfuji-could-possibly-lay-the-golden-egg-3166442

Some market participants have their coins on the market at 100 USD per coin. This tells us that market participants have a lot of faith in this project.

Bitcoinfuji management have coins on the market at 10 cents each to give everyone an extraordinary opportunity.

Many new projects say they will beat bitcoin, better than bitcoin, and can last a long time, but the end result of bitcoin remains the best.
Activity: 434
I don't think that any altcoin can beat bitcoin. Bitcoin is the father of all cryptocurrencies, they might increase in value but it will always be below the value of bitcoin, that's just only based on my opinion.

I agree with this but I also wish the market wasn't so dependent on the success of bitcoin. The recent downtrend has destroyed a lot of decent altcoin projects. Bitcoin will always be king but whew, I wish alts could have some independence.
It seems to me that altcoins are already independent from Bitcoin. Altcoins live their lives, just still estimated everything relative to Bitcoin.
Activity: 67
Marinecoin I can tell you a lot about the advantages of Marinecoin: Cutting-edge technology. High - speed blockchain networks, lightweight wallets suitable for low - resource IoT devices. From the first day of your currency, our own exchange provides you with liquidity. Community orientation. Since we are sending money to the seed users who are real-name authentication, we have real community and open members. 4) Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot To provide an exciting community environment, our approach is very much like the early bitcoin model. You are welcome to visit: marineco.in/
Activity: 87
I like the claim "At the moment 70% of visitors register for ICO" made back in middle of December, and still exactly the same on the website today  Cheesy  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 70
Of course, this is possible, and such forks as Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold they are usually created in order to attack the network of the original bitcoin, that's why such types of altkoins or forks of bitcoin are created, this must be understood
Activity: 112
It's radiculous and I think the man who say this may be a little over confidence. And the content of the post like an advertisememt rather than an opinion. I totally don't agree with such kind of saying.  Smiley
Do you know, I think nobody can beat Bitcoin. It the most popular . Every person knows about cryptoworld  begins with Bitcoin.  People buy btc at first and than other coins. To buy some alt you need to buy btc firstly. Many coins can make x10-100 but they so far from btc.  Smiley
This is an open Forum.Anyone can say Any thing.But Maybe New alt coin can beat Bitcoin after some years  Smiley
Activity: 8
Marinecoin Hello, everyone. I would like to recommend a very nice freecoin project. There is a lot of potential. Currently, there are still many places in ico, so long as you can take the time, you can get 20000 MTC. Marinecoin is a virtual currency that has been tested over time since 2013. It can cooperate with IoT to develop and integrate smart contracts on the block chain. Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotWe have more experience and more advanced technology than other teams. Personally, I am very confident about marinecoin.The url is as follows: marineco.in
Activity: 53
I think before they're joking to be able to beat the bitcoin to prove their mum that they really hit it so they have proof that they beat the bitcoin.
Activity: 255
According to my judgment. AI industry has not yet been effectively combined with block chain. Bitcoinfuji is of no value. Such a new coin does not replace bitcoin, which is ridiculous.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
When fluidledger said it can beat Bitcoins it refers to the fact that it can beat its market cap:

www.fluidledger dot com migrated to:

www.bitcoinfuji.com

Bitcoinfuji honored the fluidledger Free ICO and has sent coins to over 1000 participants in this forum

Read this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoinfuji-could-possibly-lay-the-golden-egg-3166442

Some market participants have their coins on the market at 100 USD per coin. This tells us that market participants have a lot of faith in this project.

Bitcoinfuji management have coins on the market at 10 cents each to give everyone an extraordinary opportunity.

I think it is radiculous and it is not possible.
Activity: 364
Bitcoin will always remain a BIGCOIN, a big monster in the crypto world  Smiley And altcoins will take their place in the world of crypto currencies but I do not know which altcoin can take the place of bitcoin, this is imposible
Activity: 294
Merit: 125
Any crypto can beat bitcoin. even a crypto created under erc20 can beat bitcoin. However, the fact that bitcoin was the first to create crypto currency and blockchain technology it will never be replace. This is because bitcoin is the mother of all altcoins / crypto.

Activity: 448
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Anyone can say anything. It doesn't make the statement valid.
there is so many new Altcoin who say so. because they think Bitcoin is an easy thing. other than that statements like this indeed often appear in various threads. I think this is dependent on Altcoin itself.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
I don't think that any altcoin can beat bitcoin. Bitcoin is the father of all cryptocurrencies, they might increase in value but it will always be below the value of bitcoin, that's just only based on my opinion.

I agree with this but I also wish the market wasn't so dependent on the success of bitcoin. The recent downtrend has destroyed a lot of decent altcoin projects. Bitcoin will always be king but whew, I wish alts could have some independence.
Pages:
Jump to: