Pages:
Author

Topic: New and Unique BTC game | Pachinko - Come and get addicted |Start Rollin' - page 15. (Read 31038 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice
i am going to try and hit it, also do you accept bets that are sent in one transaction with only one fee? i mean this would really make the whole game easier
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1116
Yes everything is working fine now. I will be announcing bounty for 5000th roll tomm. It will also be a cool bounty.

looking forward to it! missed my shot at the 4500 bounty though, congratulations to whoever got to claim the 0.1 BTC reward.

Next bounty 0.05 btc on 5000th roll

Why you reduce the prize for 5000th bet as i expect it will be bigger than previous bounty, it depends on budget and OP is doing very nice job to make it interesting and fun. Grin

It is a suspense the bounty changes everytime. But it will be more suspense if its announced closer to next 500th roll. We will do it likewise from now Smiley

oh, that's amazing  Grin
Activity: 168
Yes everything is working fine now. I will be announcing bounty for 5000th roll tomm. It will also be a cool bounty.

looking forward to it! missed my shot at the 4500 bounty though, congratulations to whoever got to claim the 0.1 BTC reward.

Why you reduce the prize for 5000th bet as i expect it will be bigger than previous bounty, it depends on budget and OP is doing very nice job to make it interesting and fun. Grin

It is a suspense the bounty changes everytime. But it will be more suspense if its announced closer to next 500th roll. We will do it likewise from now Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)

http://pachinko.games-bit.com/
Anyways nice to see all is resolved now. I missed the bigger bounty this time also Sad. Whats the bounty for 5000 bet?
yes and address in question also showed red bar warning of double spend on blockchain and we were 5 btc down if those txns were not confirmed.

The address in question has a lot of bet in the onchain games like secondstrade as well that could be why it is listed as a potential double spend. Didnt that you said you have implemented a system to detect if there is a potential risky bet?

The address showed double spend was not the reason to stop services. Those transactions were not visible on blockchain.info and one more blockexplorer. We have implemented code to  detect double spend but  if transaction is not visible raises concerns. And the bets related to that address were all processed.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
yes and address in question also showed red bar warning of double spend on blockchain and we were 5 btc down if those txns were not confirmed.

The address in question has a lot of bet in the onchain games like secondstrade as well that could be why it is listed as a potential double spend. Didnt that you said you have implemented a system to detect if there is a potential risky bet?

thats not being paranoid; op said those transactions were not showing up on blockchain at the time, and thats a serious issue.

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
Activity: 896
When site will be back up because that downtime without any notice so what is going there with this?
any update about current progress and what the reason of this downtime?
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1116
Guys we do not have chat lotto. But we will not disappoint you. Give us a couple of months and there will be more exciting bonuses here which will make you have amazing fun on our website.

We are looking forward to that. I hope this may attract more players to your site. Smiley

We all hope this site goes in the right direction, nice one!
Due to some glitch the bet number 4500 got stuck and there was some confusion between players. So the bounty was increased to 0.2 btc from 0.1 btc and was split between betif 4499, 4500 and 4501.

Congratulations to di3el, hexcoin and arallmuus
Next bounty will be announced once its fixed.
Activity: 840
Guys we do not have chat lotto. But we will not disappoint you. Give us a couple of months and there will be more exciting bonuses here which will make you have amazing fun on our website.

We are looking forward to that. I hope this may attract more players to your site. Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
ah i dont want miss this chance  Cool
i will hunting 4500th
goodluck all
http://pachinko.games-bit.com/
Cool around 230 rolls left. I am keeping an eye.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: