Pages:
Author

Topic: New and Unique BTC game | Pachinko - Come and get addicted |Start Rollin' - page 16. (Read 31038 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
Hello everyone. Next bonus is on 4500th roll and this time bonus is 0.1 BTC. So start rolling guys Smiley
needless to say, a generous bonus like that is sure to attract a lot of players; ill be trying to snipe it all the same Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Good luck to all of you for hitting the bonus.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Hello everyone. Next bonus is on 4500th roll and this time bonus is 0.1 BTC. So start rolling guys Smiley
its a really good way to promote your website and the bonus is really high, i will definitely try to participate and hit it, wish me luck Cheesy
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
hunting 4500th roll!
wish me luck  Roll Eyes
http://pachinko.games-bit.com/

Really cool to see increase in bonus. This gets me more motivated now.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

That sounds sweet to get bounty of 0.10 BTC just for play this nice game. Grin
Guys we do not have chat lotto. But we will not disappoint you. Give us a couple of months and there will be more exciting bonuses here which will make you have amazing fun on our website.

Looking forward for it.
Guys we do not have chat lotto. But we will not disappoint you. Give us a couple of months and there will be more exciting bonuses here which will make you have amazing fun on our website.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1006
This is something new. Since luckybit still down, I will try to play this site.
Is there any lotto chat too for the most wagered in 24 h ?

This is just a bonus every 500th roll so its low.

Well it's better than nothing right ....
We are close to 4000th roll.

What is the prize for this 4000th roll?

0.01 BTC this time
i think its really low compared to other websites but still i believe this will attract a lot of new players, its good to see that you do such promotions

This is just a bonus every 500th roll so its low.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

0.01 BTC this time
i think its really low compared to other websites but still i believe this will attract a lot of new players, its good to see that you do such promotions
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

Cheesy
let's see if there are more people to play.

I will keep an eye on board this time. Will hit the 4000th roll Smiley on promo.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005
beware of your keys.
Cheesy
let's see if there are more people to play.
Nice to see a lot of action for promo board on  the first day of launch. Good luck to all players.
nice to see minimum bet are lowered now

Yes and max bet is increased 4x. There will be more promotions and bonuses their now as the slot machine work is delayed till September. But in September you all will be amazed to see slot machine on our pachinko boards and more advanced games.
Pages:
Jump to: