Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW ANN]🚀🚀🚀🔥[ICO] 🔥Advance Real Estate🚀BONUS🚀 - page 3. (Read 5361 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Community support is important for the project, but the team must be active to the credibility of the project has grown among new investors. What steps have been taken by the team in order to increase the popularity of ARE?
This is an interesting question. The team cannot rely solely on the community to promote their product. I think media resources can help the project get more investors.

Yes, advertising on thematic sites and quality product review play an important role in creating popularity for ICO projects. I would like to learn about such reviews.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Community support is important for the project, but the team must be active to the credibility of the project has grown among new investors. What steps have been taken by the team in order to increase the popularity of ARE?
This is an interesting question. The team cannot rely solely on the community to promote their product. I think media resources can help the project get more investors.
Activity: 350
Activity: 193
And how will beta testing be offered to participants? Is this going to be one of the product versions or a simple MVP review?
I would like to see the structure of the application. The functions of the purse are generally understandable to me. Now it is important for me to work with local offices of company ARE.
Yes, I too would like to see a product that will show the whole essence of the application for different purposes, including investment in real estate. I don't have enough description of WP.
Activity: 322
I would like to clarify the question of charging 1% of the investment fund to the participants of the bounty. When will participants be able to learn about the sales progress to make sure their participation?
And how will beta testing be offered to participants? Is this going to be one of the product versions or a simple MVP review?
I would like to see the structure of the application. The functions of the purse are generally understandable to me. Now it is important for me to work with local offices of company ARE.
Activity: 336
We are not aware of the success of the project. I understood it on the reports in Telegram. I hope the team will begin communicating with the community to explain some of the details of the project.
I'd like to know about the white paper update.  I think that for a full acquaintance with the product of ARE, investors want to know more about the work with early investment in real estate.   
Activity: 364
We are not aware of the success of the project. I understood it on the reports in Telegram. I hope the team will begin communicating with the community to explain some of the details of the project.
Activity: 271
I saw that the team wanted to offer participants wide access to the application. IOS, Android, Windows Phone. Which product will we get among the first applications?
I saw that the team wants to run the products in one period. Now there are only preliminary terms of realization of this stage.
I would be glad to detail about the launch of the product. Now activity of participants of investment depends on how the team will conduct presentation of the prototype.
Not all investors wait for the presentation of the beta test. I see that the bonus campaign interested some investors. I think that ARE continues the successful sale of tokens.
Activity: 364
If all tokens are not sold during the ICO period, what will be the remainder? Will the project prolong its sale? I want to know a clear description of the conditions of ICO.
Soft cap has already been collected, so I do not think that the team will prolong the period of selling tokens. I think the time is quite enough to complete the project successfully.
Activity: 280
When will the sales counter show the updated token sales results? I still do not understand the activity of investors during this time.
If all tokens are not sold during the ICO period, what will be the remainder? Will the project prolong its sale? I want to know a clear description of the conditions of ICO.
Activity: 183
I saw that the team wanted to offer participants wide access to the application. IOS, Android, Windows Phone. Which product will we get among the first applications?
I saw that the team wants to run the products in one period. Now there are only preliminary terms of realization of this stage.
I would be glad to detail about the launch of the product. Now activity of participants of investment depends on how the team will conduct presentation of the prototype.
Not all investors wait for the presentation of the beta test. I see that the bonus campaign interested some investors. I think that ARE continues the successful sale of tokens.
Activity: 308
Do I need to get any licenses or permits to work in each country? I just do not really understand how it will work because the laws are different in all countries.
The team has to offer a solution to legal issues that will help investors to work with early real estate, but the mechanism for each of the country is still unclear to me.
Activity: 193
Do I need to get any licenses or permits to work in each country? I just do not really understand how it will work because the laws are different in all countries.
most likely you misunderstand the work of the service and the guys will act as intermediaries. I think they do not need licenses, just the platform should be multilingual.
Activity: 136
Activity: 196
Great project. I think the guys will succeed. But for now I want to see some results of the team’s work. And at this stage there is little news.
More precisely, we need an alpha version so that we can draw some conclusions about this project and draw conclusions about the activity of developers.
Activity: 144
Great project. I think the guys will succeed. But for now I want to see some results of the team’s work. And at this stage there is little news.
Activity: 322
Pages:
Jump to: