Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW ANN]🚀🚀🚀🔥[ICO] 🔥Advance Real Estate🚀BONUS🚀 - page 30. (Read 5361 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
In this case, we should fully study the information provided about the project and its functions, so that during the presentation of the beta version quickly make a decision.
The description of the project is presented in short form and without technical details of the application. I think that now we need an updated version of the white paper.
It seems to me that translating white paper into other languages is also important when updating the description. If the team wants to attract investors from different regions and explain in detail some nuances of development.
You're right about that. For a quick acquaintance with the product at an early stage of ICO we have enough of this version, but to continue studying the details I would like to get more.
White paper is similar to One Page for ICO projects. I hope that now the team will be able to organize their activities so that investors are here.
I don't see any articles about the development of the project or its promotion. The project allocates a part of investments for media support. I think that articles about ARE may interest potential users of the wallet.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
In this case, we should fully study the information provided about the project and its functions, so that during the presentation of the beta version quickly make a decision.
The description of the project is presented in short form and without technical details of the application. I think that now we need an updated version of the white paper.
It seems to me that translating white paper into other languages is also important when updating the description. If the team wants to attract investors from different regions and explain in detail some nuances of development.
You're right about that. For a quick acquaintance with the product at an early stage of ICO we have enough of this version, but to continue studying the details I would like to get more.
Activity: 336
Activity: 364
The marketing strategy of the company after opening the application should be aimed at the distribution of the product around the world. In this case, in the first year, the token value growth may coincide with the value I see in WP.
The predictions of the team for me now are not so accurate. The growth of token value can be influenced by many factors that will be known after the start of the application.
Activity: 280
I think investors would be happy to even have a brief overview of the prototype at the moment. We might know that the development of the application has already begun.
I see that the team was able to start a project with the assembled soft cap, on this, I think, the beginning of product development is quite possible. October is the time for the presentation of the beta version.
Now the relations between investors and the team are built only on trust. Why the team does not add news about their activities - we do not know. I hope that October will be a turning point in this project.
Activity: 218
The marketing strategy of the company after opening the application should be aimed at the distribution of the product around the world. In this case, in the first year, the token value growth may coincide with the value I see in WP.
Activity: 322
ARE wallet should be tested in blockchain conditions. If this version is shown during the first presentation, I will be happy to participate in the investment.
The roadmap does not show the details of the beta test conditions. For ICO can be presented the simplest of options for studying functions.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
I think investors would be happy to even have a brief overview of the prototype at the moment. We might know that the development of the application has already begun.
I see that the team was able to start a project with the assembled soft cap, on this, I think, the beginning of product development is quite possible. October is the time for the presentation of the beta version.
ARE wallet should be tested in blockchain conditions. If this version is shown during the first presentation, I will be happy to participate in the investment.
Activity: 252
If the early real estate will have an exclusive offer only through the application , I think that investors will be interested in the project.
It is probable that the project in Dubai can be considered as such an offer, because the team speaks about cooperation with it at an early stage of development.
Activity: 183
If the early real estate will have an exclusive offer only through the application , I think that investors will be interested in the project.
Of course, investors may have some difficulties in investing in early real estate in other regions, the ARE project is exactly for solving such problems and need.
We will not be able to see an example of an application for real estate investment in the beta version. We must get the details of  capabilities from the project representatives.
I understand that. I am also interested to know how the application will be integrated with the work of the ARE company  in the selection of projects for investment.
We will not be able to see an example of an application for real estate investment in the beta version. We must get the details of  capabilities from the project representatives.
I too believe that the list of features that will be presented in the test version will only reveal the potential of the product as a ARE wallet.
Activity: 280
Early real estate will be interesting in case the team can provide verification of such real estate. Difficult to evaluate such projects without legal support of the company.
I think  market participants always have a chance to get more information about projects from independent sources.
Of course, investors may have some difficulties in investing in early real estate in other regions, the ARE project is exactly for solving such problems and need.
Listening to the community, the team would be able to offer an excellent project for investors and get a successful sale of tokens.
There is a well-founded strategy for the ICO project. of course, the relationship with the community helps to find a more correct approach to getting an investment.
Early real estate will be interesting in case the team can provide verification of such real estate. Difficult to evaluate such projects without legal support of the company.
I think  market participants always have a chance to get more information about projects from independent sources.
Pages:
Jump to: