Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW ANN]🚀🚀🚀🔥[ICO] 🔥Advance Real Estate🚀BONUS🚀 - page 31. (Read 5361 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 0
Early real estate will be interesting in case the team can provide verification of such real estate. Difficult to evaluate such projects without legal support of the company.
I think  market participants always have a chance to get more information about projects from independent sources.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
It seems to me that the number of investors who will be able to expect to receive bonuses can be changed. But if their number depends on the amount of tokens sold, I want to know about it in advance.
I agree with you. The team may, for any reason, delay information on the development of the project, but the site must provide accurate information about the conditions of ICO.
Activity: 350
Early real estate will be interesting in case the team can provide verification of such real estate. Difficult to evaluate such projects without legal support of the company.
Activity: 364
It seems to me that the number of investors who will be able to expect to receive bonuses can be changed. But if their number depends on the amount of tokens sold, I want to know about it in advance.
Activity: 308
A good idea for the development of the real estate market for regions that are willing to take cryptocurrency. I hope I can see the test version before the ICO closed.
This option is the most optimistic among other thoughts of investors. All participants want to see the punctuality of the team in the activity.
It becomes obvious to me that the community is ready to work with the project if new events will show the results that the collection of soft cap provides.
The document does not specify the sum of the collected soft cap. Is it designed for early development of a test version or for something else?
I think the team planned to sell tokens to early investors in such a way as to get seed money for early development of the test version.
Activity: 20
A good idea for the development of the real estate market for regions that are willing to take cryptocurrency. I hope I can see the test version before the ICO closed.
Activity: 11
It becomes obvious to me that the community is ready to work with the project if new events will show the results that the collection of soft cap provides.
The document does not specify the sum of the collected soft cap. Is it designed for early development of a test version or for something else?
Activity: 271
Not every project ICO can fulfill the promises presented in the White Paper and the Road Map. Investors pay attention only to the most active projects.
Activity: 182
I am inspired by the team's confidence in the successful completion of token sales. As we can wait for the presentation of the product in anticipation of new events.
This would be a gift to the community after so many days of silence. Honestly speaking, I am wary of a major bonus in the development of ICO projects. But now we are talking about a project that will work in real estate, and it is quite logical to have such a reward.
Activity: 193
who, besides team members, is currently involved in product development? Can third-party experts be involved to develop a test version?
I think that interested experts can contact the project team to get the details of the project support during the development phase. As I understand it, the team supports personal correspondence in Telegram.
Activity: 322
who, besides team members, is currently involved in product development? Can third-party experts be involved to develop a test version?
Only the most loyal followers can work with a project that does not use its community for an advertising campaign and does not support communication with the community. For me, such a project meets for the first time.
indeed, this is a new experience for some participants. Unfortunately, there is also a negative experience in working with projects that could not prove their professionalism. Time will show us a fair assessment for ARE.
Integrating an application with blockchain technology can take some time. I would like to understand when a beta version can be presented for such a test, if we will be based on a road map?
Activity: 218
Only the most loyal followers can work with a project that does not use its community for an advertising campaign and does not support communication with the community. For me, such a project meets for the first time.

I did not see the update of the information after the start of the ICO Project. Now I'm curious to know what causes new messages to be delayed?
Only representatives of the project will be able to answer this question. Of course, we can assume this, but it is better to wait for a reasonable explanation of the developers.
I am inspired by the team's confidence in the successful completion of token sales. As we can wait for the presentation of the product in anticipation of new events.

I did not see the update of the information after the start of the ICO Project. Now I'm curious to know what causes new messages to be delayed?
Only representatives of the project will be able to answer this question. Of course, we can assume this, but it is better to wait for a reasonable explanation of the developers.
Activity: 308

Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Was away overseas for a few weeks – can somebody give me a brief rundown of all the latest goings-on – thank you in advance.

unfortunately, we have not received any new messages from the developers during this time. There is only interest of investors to this project. All participants are waiting for the review of the beta version, which is described in the road map.
We do not have information about the development of the application prototype and the exact timing of its presentation. So I think all inquiring members are tracking new information.
To tell you the truth, a long wait of the team's messages can give some investors away from the project. I would like to see a great community that is valued by the team.
Of course that can also be a factor for investors to stay away from the project,
but anyway we also have to be patient to wait for messages from the team,
the most important thing is we just follow the development of the project

A regular periodic update from the development team is crucial in maintaining trust from the community.  A lack of information can cause anxiety and doubt in the mind of supporters and investors. A weekly or bi-weekly update can be sufficient.
Pages:
Jump to: