Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW ANN]🚀🚀🚀🔥[ICO] 🔥Advance Real Estate🚀BONUS🚀 - page 45. (Read 5361 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I would like to know about events calendar , in which the team can participate. Participation in such interventions always improves the development of projects, thanks to new partners and investors.
Any advertising has a positive impact on the success of sales during the ICO. I'm still waiting for information on the advertising campaign for the media resource or bonuses for bloggers who write reviews of projects on thematic sites.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
I believe that Bounty campaign  should be more active at the initial stage of the ICO. Community helps the team to convey information to a larger number of users. I would like to learn about the other categories.
Activity: 434
I saw the rating of the project on the websites of rating agencies. I think their indicators help to compare data for various projects. In general, the project has a chance to take a worthy place among investment companies .
Activity: 364
Run the application in a timely manner is possible only with the successful sale of tokens. We cannot talk about the number of participants without reference to sales counter.
now sales can take place with the addition of new members. All the investors are waiting for new messages from a team  and  prototype. I think that we have time to decide.
I would like to know about events calendar , in which the team can participate. Participation in such interventions always improves the development of projects, thanks to new partners and investors.
Activity: 280
Run the application in a timely manner is possible only with the successful sale of tokens. We cannot talk about the number of participants without reference to sales counter.
Activity: 448

project strategy to attract new investors is just as important to me as well as work on the application itself. The team should give the issue more attention.
well, I think that bonuses for the most active investors confirm team attention to an increase in the number of participants. I hope that the objective will be achieved, and the developers will collect the entire investment fund to complete development.
Activity: 266
creation of convenient wallet together with the availability of interesting proposals from partners in real estate can provide a good perspective for the project.
If the team will actively continue work on application, then, of course, investors would support such development. And after the release of the token to exchange interest only  increase.
project strategy to attract new investors is just as important to me as well as work on the application itself. The team should give the issue more attention.
Activity: 294
creation of convenient wallet together with the availability of interesting proposals from partners in real estate can provide a good perspective for the project.
investment in the tourist complex in Dubai could show the potential of the project and the following regions will be very popular among the customers application.  I expect to see this.
Activity: 350
If the team will actively continue work on application, then, of course, investors would support such development. And after the release of the token to exchange interest only  increase.
Activity: 378
I am sure that the high competition in the industry will help ensure high quality proposals for participants. I like the principle of improving the quality of service.
Blockchain surpasses modern technologies in Real Estate, I think it is the beginning of the future of all sector of Real Estate.
I think that the use of cryptocurrency for the real estate market will enable participants from different regions get access to investment projects faster.
This is an important moment for the development of this business. But all new projects ICOs must understand that competition is increasing every day.
I don't understand how the project has increased the number of investments during this period, but I hope that everything goes according to plan.
Activity: 476

I haven't seen exactly how the team held a collection of investment at an early stage, but the team said that the project was able to collect soft cap.
I would like to know how much the team gathered to create the beta version? In the description I have not seen the exact number of tokens for a soft cap.
probably, we are talking about private investment. The team will offer us in the review of the first version of the product. I really want to see their idea in action.
Activity: 322

I haven't seen exactly how the team held a collection of investment at an early stage, but the team said that the project was able to collect soft cap.
I would like to know how much the team gathered to create the beta version? In the description I have not seen the exact number of tokens for a soft cap.
Activity: 392
How much money have you raised so far? Soft-cap has not been reached yet? I hope that the amount of money needed to run the application will be collected and we will see it in action.

Since the team spend sale of tokens to November 26, 2018 year, then I think we will be able to see an overview of the product under development.
Activity: 350
Blockchain surpasses modern technologies in Real Estate, I think it is the beginning of the future of all sector of Real Estate.
I think that the use of cryptocurrency for the real estate market will enable participants from different regions get access to investment projects faster.
Activity: 420
How much money have you raised so far? Soft-cap has not been reached yet? I hope that the amount of money needed to run the application will be collected and we will see it in action.

Activity: 518
Merit: 104
Pages:
Jump to: