Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW ANN]🚀🚀🚀🔥[ICO] 🔥Advance Real Estate🚀BONUS🚀 - page 48. (Read 5361 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
From the proposed description you can make certain conclusions and follow the development of the project. Now the team offers a good value for tokens.
In general, you are right, for the full understanding I would like to learn more about the team members, in order to learn about  previous achievements in software development.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I would like to clarify the current activity of the company in the real estate market or other activity among investment projects. Has the company already obtained legal status?
I have not seen such information in the available sources. To create a partnership this stage should have a final phase. It is likely that ARE has not yet completed the registration process.
Activity: 266
I would like to know what amount of investment the project received during the sale in this round. What are the chances of a successful ICO?
All ICO project developers want to get maximum support for their ideas. There is still time to increase the amount of investment capital.
News and technical documentation update now is the best way to prove your competence in creating ICO.
From the proposed description you can make certain conclusions and follow the development of the project. Now the team offers a good value for tokens.
Activity: 294
I would like to clarify the current activity of the company in the real estate market or other activity among investment projects. Has the company already obtained legal status?
Activity: 350
I would like to know what amount of investment the project received during the sale in this round. What are the chances of a successful ICO?
All ICO project developers want to get maximum support for their ideas. There is still time to increase the amount of investment capital.
News and technical documentation update now is the best way to prove your competence in creating ICO.
Activity: 378
The big bonuses at the end of development of the project have both positive influence on opinion of participants, and negative. Too much investment the team wants to spend on motivating participants.
You are right. Each project uses its own strategy and wants to draw attention to its product as much as possible. Investors mostly have a choice among ICO projects. And I think that each of the participants will be able to get what he needs.
Activity: 434
This question will not be answered correctly. The chance is always on a good completion of token sales. I think some investors have not yet decided exactly how to support the project.
If we follow the proposed calculation of the value growth of the token, investors will be able to support the project at different stages of the application development and have as good profit in any case.
The big bonuses at the end of development of the project have both positive influence on opinion of participants, and negative. Too much investment the team wants to spend on motivating participants.
This question will not be answered correctly. The chance is always on a good completion of token sales. I think some investors have not yet decided exactly how to support the project.
Activity: 476
Activity: 322
Now I want to know more about the first partner in Dubai. Is there a formal partnership agreement with the company that owns the project?
Activity: 392
Activity: 350
It seems to me that the team should attract the attention of private investors to the project. I think that companies that work in the real estate market may be interested in such a product. 
The concept of the project has interesting ideas. But to get an early investment, the team must have high productivity.
Activity: 420
The sale of tokens should be displayed on the project site. I would have more confidence that the project continues to attract investors. I think that their number affects the opinion of potential partners.
Not only partners are interested in the activity of the project. I am sure that the team understands all the weaknesses of the project and is working on their elimination.
Activity: 364
All listed functions of the application will have to adjust the work of investors with their assets and improve investment processes. It would be nice if we appreciated these features through the beta version.
I think that such testing would be a delight for many participants. I'm waiting for new posts. Too long a pause can reduce the credibility of the project.
Soft cap has already collected the initial capital for the development of the test version. I expect to see it in due time.
Activity: 308
The sale of tokens should be displayed on the project site. I would have more confidence that the project continues to attract investors. I think that their number affects the opinion of potential partners.
Activity: 336
All listed functions of the application will have to adjust the work of investors with their assets and improve investment processes. It would be nice if we appreciated these features through the beta version.
I think that such testing would be a delight for many participants. I'm waiting for new posts. Too long a pause can reduce the credibility of the project.
It seems to me that the team should attract the attention of private investors to the project. I think that companies that work in the real estate market may be interested in such a product. 
Activity: 364
I think that the use of ARE cards is possible only after opening the full version of the application and opening investment projects of the company in the real estate market.
Using the card is quite possible for working with your accounts. So, I think that the use of cards is not connected with the addition of new partners. Although this may affect user activity.
I think that the use of cards will increase with the expansion of services available when paying cryptocurrency.
I would use such a card for private travel and travels. I think it is needed for certain categories of participants who need a quick way to pay for services.
This is the essence of the functionality of this application. Convenient application and quality customer service should take the first place among the qualities of the project.
Pages:
Jump to: