Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW ANN]🚀🚀🚀🔥[ICO] 🔥Advance Real Estate🚀BONUS🚀 - page 54. (Read 5361 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
It seems that the team plans to attract private investments to develop their application.  I think that would be the right decision, but that's just a guess.
As I understood correctly, the soft cap was collected with the help of private investors. Let's see how further work in the project will take place. I think the situation will soon be more understandable.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
The activity of the team should be based on the idea of attracting new participants for investment. None of the ICO projects have achieved good results with the indicators I see here.
I think that the project team has a chance to get community support by providing the information that could give us a description of the product launch process and a list of team members.
Activity: 364
It seems that the team plans to attract private investments to develop their application.  I think that would be the right decision, but that's just a guess.
The activity of the team should be based on the idea of attracting new participants for investment. None of the ICO projects have achieved good results with the indicators I see here.
Activity: 280
Even with a good offer from developers for Telegram members and Twitter, I don't see any expansion of the community in these categories. It seems to me that the team should spend more time on their followers.
Activity: 150
Merit: 5
Not in every case high rewards and urging members assist us with seeing the adequacy of advancement. I trust the group has a decent methodology for discovering accomplices. They assume a critical job being developed.
Activity: 448
Already have information about the opening of headquarters in different regions, about the next location after Dubai?
There is no official description for the next stages of development in the road map. It is likely that the team is still working to expand the partnership in these regions.
I think that successful search of partners will depend on the development of the project and the activity of the team. All participants want to see the test version of the finished application.
Activity: 266
The application must perform a gateway function to connect clients to different block chain. I would like to know the cost of services of your application? Low cost will help you to popularize your product in the first stage of launch.
If the team has experts in the field of marketing with good experience, I am sure that the strategy of project promotion will take into account all the nuances in order to take a profitable position in the real estate market.
I think that the overall strategy of must be developed with the help of experts from different regions. They will be able to determine the best steps to promote the product.
Activity: 294
Already have information about the opening of headquarters in different regions, about the next location after Dubai?
There is no official description for the next stages of development in the road map. It is likely that the team is still working to expand the partnership in these regions.
The application must perform a gateway function to connect clients to different block chain. I would like to know the cost of services of your application? Low cost will help you to popularize your product in the first stage of launch.
If the team has experts in the field of marketing with good experience, I am sure that the strategy of project promotion will take into account all the nuances in order to take a profitable position in the real estate market.
Activity: 308
Activity: 336
The team members only pointed to the two available bonus options for the Bounty campaign. The team should give an official answer about community bonuses. I do not have enough simple description to participate in the project support.
How does the team see their future work with the community in the next period? I wanted to know their plans to conduct an advertising campaign. Now I don't see any action.
The sale of tokens began on September 16. I think we should have different options for participating in the Bounty campaign. I don't know what the lack of these offers is related to.
How does the team see their future work with the community in the next period? I wanted to know their plans to conduct an advertising campaign. Now I don't see any action.
Activity: 280
I see a lot of discussions about the prospects of the application. I am interested in a shorter period of development of the project. Will the token sales time be extended with low investor support?
I think it would be fair for the team to notify the community of such plans for the collection of investments.  Representatives of the project should know the plans for the future for different variants of events.
The investment fees must be carried out according to the established plan. The reliability of the project is first of all visible by the way the developers fulfill their promises. You do not need to rush the events, and wait for the end of the period of ICO.
Activity: 448
Will new projects, such as the Dubai tourist complex, be added before the application is opened?
It seems to me that the developers are first need to complete the development of the application. For investors to be able to work safely with different assets, and only after the opening of the wallet - provide participants with new offers.
You should follow the steps already described in the roadmap. I don't think it will change significantly over the period of token sales.
I also believe that we need to follow the update in the roadmap. After all, the following steps after the opening of the headquarters in Dubai are not described in it.
Activity: 266
Will new projects, such as the Dubai tourist complex, be added before the application is opened?
It seems to me that the developers are first need to complete the development of the application. For investors to be able to work safely with different assets, and only after the opening of the wallet - provide participants with new offers.
You should follow the steps already described in the roadmap. I don't think it will change significantly over the period of token sales.
Activity: 294
I see a lot of discussions about the prospects of the application. I am interested in a shorter period of development of the project. Will the token sales time be extended with low investor support?
I think it would be fair for the team to notify the community of such plans for the collection of investments.  Representatives of the project should know the plans for the future for different variants of events.
Activity: 350
Pages:
Jump to: