Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW ANN]🚀🚀🚀🔥[ICO] 🔥Advance Real Estate🚀BONUS🚀 - page 50. (Read 5361 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Preparation for the beginning of ICO should have certain stages. I think the team should now finish them in order to successfully sell tokens.
I think that developers should have experts in the development of ICO strategy and preparation for the start of sales. You think there's a problem here? After all, the project was able to collect soft cap.
We don't see team members. Perhaps they are now going through a team update. Professionally approach to the collection of investments would help them to find support among the community.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
The team calculated the potential of the project for several years. I think that when adding new investment proposals in new regions, it is quite real growth of token value.
Activity: 350
Preparation for the beginning of ICO should have certain stages. I think the team should now finish them in order to successfully sell tokens.
I think that developers should have experts in the development of ICO strategy and preparation for the start of sales. You think there's a problem here? After all, the project was able to collect soft cap.
Activity: 420
In my life I have met projects that showed weak activity in the first stages of development. But the final results were good. Much depends on the scale of the project and the search for partners for future cooperation.
Activity: 364
The project has interesting suggestions for its potential users. I think investors can be among the first customers and get profitable projects to invest.
Activity: 308
Activity: 336
Hate to spread this cliché, but I think that your project shows true promise.

I'm not really original with this assessment, am I? Tongue
I meet here a different opinion from the participants, and everyone has the right to express it.
To my unfortunately, the team does not respond and does not comment on the position of some members in relation to their project. I don't understand why?
Activity: 434

I meet here a different opinion from the participants, and everyone has the right to express it.
Activity: 364
Cryptocurrency is used more often when buying and selling real estate. I think the team has successfully chosen the regions for their work. I read that there was a successful experience of other companies. It is suitable regions to run ARE ideas.
I want to believe that the project will be able to implement its plan for software development. Continued development is possible with private investors.
Activity: 280
Without investors, it is simply impossible to fulfill all the promises, so it is very important now that we can understand what will happen if the project fails to sell all the tokens that are planned.
A lot of promises will not be fulfilled. Interest ARE wallet   now reinforces a proposal to invest in a tourist complex in Dubai. It is possible that this offer will remain available in any case.
Activity: 448
Without investors, it is simply impossible to fulfill all the promises, so it is very important now that we can understand what will happen if the project fails to sell all the tokens that are planned.
Activity: 266
I was interested in the encouragement of investors, which can increase the profit from participation in the project. But to get generous bonuses, the team has to collect big investments. Now waiting for action.
Activity: 294
There are already competitors in the sphere of real estate, who are ready to work with partners. The ARE  app can be a useful addition. Do you consider such offers?
I still believe that each of the developers wants to get the maximum number of participants and profits. I think there are very few such offers on the market.
Merit: 252

Activity: 350
The ICO sales results are not displayed on the token sales counter. This affects the opinion of all interested users.  Is there any change in it?
Activity: 378
I think all participants are waiting for news from developers or their representative. Articles, white paper updates or product reviews can unleash potential for new investors.
Those who are already familiar with the description of the project also want to get the news. So, I think the team should pay attention to the opinion of their community.
There are already competitors in the sphere of real estate, who are ready to work with partners. The ARE  app can be a useful addition. Do you consider such offers?
I think all participants are waiting for news from developers or their representative. Articles, white paper updates or product reviews can unleash potential for new investors.
Developers should increase the project rating among investors. With good token sales, it will be possible to complete the development in full. In this case, there will be a lot of partners.
Yes, because the partnership commission will be allocated from the general fund. Only if the tokens are successfully sold will the team be able to carry out their marketing strategy for all project participants.
The beginning of the investment collection has already occurred. I think the team can adjust some of the discharge for their rewards. In any case, we need to wait until the end sale of tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: