Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW] **ASIC with OFF & WDC support!** - page 2. (Read 6071 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Swiss Money all around me!
9/10.

10/10 if you had LTC support.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Sorry, I'm late to the thread. Has John K agreed to escrow these purchases? Wink

No need, I'm the one who vouched for John K to get him started Grin

K.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Sorry, I'm late to the thread. Has John K agreed to escrow these purchases? Wink
Firefly Labs Cheesy

Awesome thread 8,5/10

Thank you kind sir Grin

K.
Activity: 243
Merit: 115
Firefly Labs Cheesy

Awesome thread 8,5/10
Do you mind if I advertise these in the custom hardware forum? Might get more attention, Especially from that Anonymous64!

Grin sure you can Grin

K.
Activity: 308
            Announcing the all new ASIC Dollhouse
 While you mine Bitcoins*, your daughter will be shocked by the dollhouse (literally).
                          These are shipping now for 1BTC, so grab one while you can Wink

To place an order just email [email protected]

Additional modules: The garage and the conservatory have 500GH/s each.

*Other accessories include: BBQ pit (PCI-Ex16) and a YAK enclosure (Sandybridge).

Thank you for your attention Grin

K.

Do you mind if I advertise these in the custom hardware forum? Might get more attention, Especially from that Anonymous64!

ps. DAMN I was gonna do that next week when I got home from uni with an old VCR set. Beaten to it, great minds think alike!
Activity: 364
How fast do you send them?

Is that Mumra in sunglasses for your avatar?
Activity: 224
I just "pre-ordered" $100k worth of units from you.  As long as you keep me updated along the way, I will wait up to 15 years for delivery... just make sure you keep me posted with regular shipping updates, and more pics!

Thankyou, That money will help us get the deliveries out much quicker. We are currently delivering on foot, and the first order was in China, we expect our delivery guy to be back around 2017 (at which point we'll splash out on a skateboard).

K.

China has enough people, you guys can just stretch out across the ocean and start an assembly line for hand deliveries.  Probably still get here faster than BFL.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
http://thumbs3.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mtCE7ZHlMw-Epiq-zGHJwVw.jpg
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8100/8503678813_0004a66393.jpg

I'm ready to pull the trigger on my order but was wondering if you would you be able to integrate these with a few gh/s in them to help me with my 'pump and dump' strategy I lie to people about all day?

I just "pre-ordered" $100k worth of units from you.  As long as you keep me updated along the way, I will wait up to 15 years for delivery... just make sure you keep me posted with regular shipping updates, and more pics!

Thankyou, That money will help us get the deliveries out much quicker. We are currently delivering on foot, and the first order was in China, we expect our delivery guy to be back around 2017 (at which point we'll splash out on a skateboard).

K.
Activity: 224
I've already ordered two hundred jalapenos from BFL. I then proceeded to use my last 500 bitcoins on a 97% satoshidice bet and lost. Then some Nigerian prince stole the rest of my litecoins. In other words, I can't buy this ASIC.  Sad

Shocked , Then for you, we'll throw in the miniature solar panels for the roof absolutely free.

K

This is legit AF. Best idea ive seen yet.

Your daughter will be shocked. LITERALLY. Smiley

Thankyou Grin

Testament from a happy customer:

K.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
I've already ordered two hundred jalapenos from BFL. I then proceeded to use my last 500 bitcoins on a 97% satoshidice bet and lost. Then some Nigerian prince stole the rest of my litecoins. In other words, I can't buy this ASIC.  Sad

Shocked , Then for you, we'll throw in the miniature solar panels for the roof absolutely free.

K

This is legit AF. Best idea ive seen yet.

Your daughter will be shocked. LITERALLY. Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I've had a PM asking about shipping/website and order details.

PLEASE don't make me take your money, unless it's for lol's (donations to any address below welcome Grin).

If I was heartless, and could live the rest of my life without liking myself - I'd be rich.

K.

you should take the money and embrace your scammer tag like limitless  Grin
I've had a PM asking about shipping/website and order details.

PLEASE don't make me take your money, unless it's for lol's (donations to any address below welcome Grin).

If I was heartless, and could live the rest of my life without liking myself - I'd be rich.

K.

Activity: 448
Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node
Firefly labs also has better IT systems than BFL.

While BFL can only process 1,000,000 pre-orders FFL can handle over 1,000,000,000.

Every man, woman, child, and pet in the U.S. could queue up a pre-order

Seems like BFL could learn a thing or two from Firefly labs Tongue
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
So what is the temperature at 100% load?

I'm glad you asked that, a feature of the AD mk1 is it's ability to make toast, and other grilled style products Smiley

...But don't worry, I'm sure fire is covered in your home insurance...

K.

Ah, so that is why it has BBQ support.
Activity: 1394
Merit: 505
Firefly labs also has better IT systems than BFL.

While BFL can only process 1,000,000 pre-orders FFL can handle over 1,000,000,000.

Every man, woman, child, and pet in the U.S. could queue up a pre-order
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
WHO STOLE MY BACON
Pages:
Jump to: