Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW] **ASIC with OFF & WDC support!** - page 3. (Read 6095 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
So what is the temperature at 100% load?

I'm glad you asked that, a feature of the AD mk1 is it's ability to make toast, and other grilled style products Smiley

...But don't worry, I'm sure fire is covered in your home insurance...

K.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
So what is the temperature at 100% load?
Someone mentioned USB.  The dollhouse does not require USB or a PC it works via Sat uplink

There is also no need to install any mining software or tell it which pools to connect to.  It does all that automatically out of the box and, in fact, does all currency trades too with optimal pricing.

Just install the 9V battery (it doesn't need AC) and put it near a window.  Once you register a bank account the bucks just roll in.  Easy Money baby.  Easy Money

Your hired Grin

K.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I want a plasma TV which does 2 PH/s. Unfortunately, Racecar Labs LTD has been saying I'll get it in a few weeks for years now. I WANTS IT NAO!!!111oneoneone
Activity: 357
Hey, fenican, and how about 51% attack? This is foul play Sad
Activity: 1395
Merit: 505
Someone mentioned USB.  The dollhouse does not require USB or a PC it works via Sat uplink

There is also no need to install any mining software or tell it which pools to connect to.  It does all that automatically out of the box and, in fact, does all currency trades too with optimal pricing.

Just install the 9V battery (it doesn't need AC) and put it near a window.  Once you register a bank account the bucks just roll in.  Easy Money baby.  Easy Money
Activity: 1395
Merit: 505
OK I'm going to fess up.  I was using a Firefly labs dollhouse to mine YAC that's how I got up to a peak of 46,000 kh/s on yac.dontmine.me.

The design of the unit is a bit disconcerting at first but keep in mind it was done to keep these units cool.  They run so cool, in fact, that if you keep a six pack of beer near one it will keep it at a near optimal 53 degree F drinking temperature.

Color me impressed.  I have ordered 400
I need a version with freezer with 750Gh/s, microwave oven with 1.5Th/s, TV (on your choice, but not lower than 1.2-1.3Th/s) and electric shaver with 0.5Ph/s.
How much of fakecoins it would cost? I'll send them in june (which year i dunno). Cheesy
Thanx for the good mood Smiley) Starter post and comments are the best Smiley)

I did it to make people smile Wink

I'm glad you enjoyed it.

K.
Will you also create an usb-version?

We did manage to make a USB version of the majority of the parts, but the furniture wouldn't fit. We then abandoned the project, sorry.

K.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
Will you also create an usb-version?
Firefly Labs - when butterflies just don't get the fire going Cheesy

lol, That should be my new catchphrase Grin

K.
Activity: 503
Well done Smiley
Activity: 574
Firefly Labs - when butterflies just don't get the fire going Cheesy
Thanx for the good mood Smiley) Starter post and comments are the best Smiley)
send a few to devs first so that we know you're really shipping these over9000gh/s units.

5000GH/s + the 2 Additional options 500GH/s x2 = 6000GH/s, not 9000GH/s (optional GPU and CPU ports available also)

I mean, how can you not believe it?

K.
Don't listen to the people spreading FUD about the Firefly labs Mk1. They're just haters who missed out on the pre-order window!

Exactly Grin, I'm glad your enjoying your new toy* kooke Wink

*WARNING: Using the Dollhouse while mining has proved troublesome (37 hospitalized) - we are working on the issue.

K.
Activity: 448
Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node
Don't listen to the people spreading FUD about the Firefly labs Mk1. They're just haters who missed out on the pre-order window!

Activity: 369
send a few to devs first so that we know you're really shipping these over9000gh/s units.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: