Pages:
Author

Topic: NEW! Bitcoin-ScratchTicket.com | FREE BTC New User Promo - page 19. (Read 89910 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
I cant do it for some reason.

is this only for non-us people?

Yes, read the FAQ.
Can I bet in the United States?
No. We do not accept bets from players within the United States. If you are within the United States, you are not authorized to bet on our site. Feel free to enjoy the scratchticket game while not wagering any Bitcoins.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
This is best site!!!!
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
I am blocked for 14 Days.
username - s2mira  bitcoin-scratchticket.com
I just register myself on site and within minutes I used already enjoyed and hope to receive my bonds offer 0.0015 for FREE.

Read the op, only members with 30 activity above are qualified.
Activity: 42
I cant do it for some reason.

is this only for non-us people?
Activity: 2
username - s2mira  bitcoin-scratchticket.com
I just register myself on site and within minutes I used already enjoyed and hope to receive my bonds offer 0.0015 for FREE.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Thanks Bonus Received Wink

Playing but Lose Tongue
btw This is Nice Bitcoin Scratch Ticket

Grin

*Testimonial
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
EOS Auctions
username:pureelite

Only one bonus credit per bitcointalk account. You already received under your pureelite97 account.
Activity: 364
username : edynolan
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Username : CoinFoxs

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
username: farrukh

You need to have 30 activity in order to get the 0.0015 promo credits.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
username:pureelite
Activity: 196
username: farrukh
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
EOS Auctions
username: President Riso

I like the fact that you guys are giving newbies a chance to earn some coin! Cheesy

Hey President Riso, your username is actually riso2015 and you have been credited the bonus. Good luck!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
username: President Riso

I like the fact that you guys are giving newbies a chance to earn some coin! Cheesy
Activity: 3
https://bitcoin-scratchticket.com/public/website/images/promo_banner.png

We've just opened for business! bitcoin-scratchticket.com is a fun and different way to bet and win Bitcoin. Check us out and let us know what you think!

And, for a limited time, we are offering our newly registered players a special BTC 0.0015 promotion. Visit bitcoin-scratchticket.com and register for details. (Registration requires only a username and password.) (Requires a minimum of 30 activity level to participate.)

To register, click the "Setup Account" button. If you are in the US, you won't be able to bet, but you can play for fun!

Activity: 3
https://bitcoin-scratchticket.com/public/website/images/promo_banner.png

We've just opened for business! bitcoin-scratchticket.com is a fun and different way to bet and win Bitcoin. Check us out and let us know what you think!

And, for a limited time, we are offering our newly registered players a special BTC 0.0015 promotion. Visit bitcoin-scratchticket.com and register for details. (Registration requires only a username and password.) (Requires a minimum of 30 activity level to participate.)

To register, click the "Setup Account" button. If you are in the US, you won't be able to bet, but you can play for fun!

Activity: 630
Merit: 502
user: iram66680

thank you
Activity: 105
username: Giulioz

Thanks
Activity: 87
Username: nicoleg

I like the site, a new form of gambling.
Pages:
Jump to: