Pages:
Author

Topic: NEW! Bitcoin-ScratchTicket.com | FREE BTC New User Promo - page 23. (Read 89910 times)

legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
username:  veleten
original design
new look of the traditional dice gambling sites
fixed odds
would love to try it out
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
  Mнe пoнpaвилocь, кaк caйт выглядит, пoнpaвилocь, чтo мoжнo бecплaтнo eгo"oбъeздить"! нaдeюcь "пoимeть" c нeгo чтo-нибyдь! Smiley Smiley Smiley    COOL!!![/b]
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
username-$erver-x

Activity: 378
Merit: 257
username : melody
addres deposit : 1FR1P8EitL5XhEEMUqLqVF8Rf1ntHv1yvo

thanks
Activity: 94
Username: chenct
Thank you.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
EOS Auctions
username: majeis

It would be nice to have more probability options or an increased selection in the variety of games.

You signed up for our signature program, received payment and promptly withdrew it. As you know, the payment you received was an advance payment for keeping our signature for 1 week. Please put our signature on your account for the 1 week the payment covers.
Activity: 15
Username : abhayjaa

The game is simple and the site is appealing to the eyes.
Activity: 89
Username is Biohazard55

I really like your Site, best Site to spend some satoshis Smiley, maybe you can make ir a Little but cleaner.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
username: majeis

It would be nice to have more probability options or an increased selection in the variety of games.
EOS Auctions

Hi,

how long it takes to receive payment of this promotion?
(we are offering our newly registered players a special BTC 0.0015 promotion)

I'm jr. member, wrote me and i win 0.00021 BTC, signature program, however not yet received 0.0015 BTC for registering in ScratchTicket.com. when such payment will be made? or will not be?

You just need to post your username on this forum topic and I will credit your bonus.
Activity: 252

We've just opened for business! bitcoin-scratchticket.com is a fun and different way to bet and win Bitcoin. Check us out and let us know what you think!

And, for a limited time, we are offering our newly registered players a special BTC 0.0015 promotion. Visit bitcoin-scratchticket.com and register for details. (Registration requires only a username and password.) (Requires a minimum of 30 activity level to participate.)

To register, click the "Setup Account" button. If you are in the US, you won't be able to bet, but you can play for fun!

Hi,

how long it takes to receive payment of this promotion?
(we are offering our newly registered players a special BTC 0.0015 promotion)

I'm jr. member, wrote me and i win 0.00021 BTC, signature program, however not yet received 0.0015 BTC for registering in ScratchTicket.com. when such payment will be made? or will not be?

EOS Auctions
id:bankkk

Only one 0.0015 bonus per bitcointalk.org account. You already received under username "lovelouise".
Activity: 462
Username: TickerTicket
Like the giveaway, hope to explore and engage more with this site
Activity: 101
Account name: SSL1978a
Thanks for the giveaway. Smiley
id:bankkk
EOS Auctions
username : xuan87
thanks for the free giveway
hope i win a lot  Smiley

You are welcome! Enjoy!!

We've just opened for business! bitcoin-scratchticket.com is a fun and different way to bet and win Bitcoin. Check us out and let us know what you think!

And, for a limited time, we are offering our newly registered players a special BTC 0.0015 promotion. Visit bitcoin-scratchticket.com and register for details. (Registration requires only a username and password.) (Requires a minimum of 30 activity level to participate.)

To register, click the "Setup Account" button. If you are in the US, you won't be able to bet, but you can play for fun!

Do you guys hold a gambling licence?

Or does that not apply to you?
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
Username: shanemwa

I wish we can disable the live feed as it may get irritating at times.
Activity: 54
user: mrccasals

I would be cool to see a customizable scratch. Roll Eyes
Activity: 223
Merit: 116
username: LukyLuke

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: