Pages:
Author

Topic: NEW! Bitcoin-ScratchTicket.com | FREE BTC New User Promo - page 29. (Read 89910 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Username: ScratchBit

Just played the game, and it work perfect.
Just need 1 conformation before BTC is on your account.
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Received the promo credits. Thanks. Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
EOS Auctions
username : lemipawa

lemipawa, only one 0.0015 BTC bonus per bitcointalk.org account.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1006
username : lemipawa
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
my username mattrix

I would like to try the site

thanks
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Account name: SusanLi
Thanks in advance for the giveaway. Smiley
Activity: 28
username: xxlama
EOS Auctions
My username :kaykawa
thanks
Only one per bitcointalk.org account. You received 0.0015 BTC under the account williamho.
EOS Auctions
why i didn't get 0.0015?

my unsername : qodri1
Because you do not qualify, you need 30 activity points.
Activity: 9
why i didn't get 0.0015?

my unsername : qodri1
Activity: 574
My username :kaykawa
thanks
EOS Auctions
Vortex20000 - Username for your Website

Well.

I love your automated signature program (see below VV Cheesy) and I like the decently-high payouts.

What I don't like is seeing tons of red text in the global past bets. I think if you can spare some profits, you should probably decrease your margins and make the winning probabilities higher.

Just sent your 0.0015 BTC signup bonus. Playing different scratchtickets will vary your odds of winning. On the 1.6X scratchticket, you have a 60% chance of winning. Currently, we don't go much higher than that, but will consider.
Activity: 504
sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad
Vortex20000 - Username for your Website

Well.

I love your automated signature program (see below VV Cheesy) and I like the decently-high payouts.

What I don't like is seeing tons of red text in the global past bets. I think if you can spare some profits, you should probably decrease your margins and make the winning probabilities higher.
Activity: 1
Today registered on your site. Login plohotnyc.
 Decent design. Hopefully I'll get lucky. Thank you.
Activity: 56
username: shad_90

I have not tried it yet. But i will soon. Thanks.
Activity: 3
https://bitcoin-scratchticket.com/public/website/images/promo_banner.png

We've just opened for business! bitcoin-scratchticket.com is a fun and different way to bet and win Bitcoin. Check us out and let us know what you think!

And, for a limited time, we are offering our newly registered players a special BTC 0.0015 promotion. Visit bitcoin-scratchticket.com and register for details. (Registration requires only a username and password.) (Requires a minimum of 30 activity level to participate.)

To register, click the "Setup Account" button. If you are in the US, you won't be able to bet, but you can play for fun!

hi I SIGNED UP WITH USERNAME JOVILYN.. ITS KINDA HARD TO WIN.. I LIKE TO WIN THE 1BTC
Activity: 1218
my username BarcelonaRegal2

I would like to try the site

thanks
EOS Auctions
Username SGreen

Thanks for the promo

ndnhc,

You joined our signature program that pays you for 1 week's worth of signature in advance. After withdrawing your payment, you switched your signature so it no longer reflected our site. Can you provide a reason why you did this?

Sorry, for that. I will pay it back if u want it.

Yes, I know it is a small amount of BTC, but it would still be appreciated if you would send it back to 1MsHDvw2wRjvdynEFoE7eSRdauZDbWrNC8. Thank you in advance.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit
Username SGreen

Thanks for the promo

ndnhc,

You joined our signature program that pays you for 1 week's worth of signature in advance. After withdrawing your payment, you switched your signature so it no longer reflected our site. Can you provide a reason why you did this?

Sorry, for that. I will pay it back if u want it.
Activity: 2
cunited1989

looking good and promo awsome
Pages:
Jump to: