Pages:
Author

Topic: NEW! Bitcoin-ScratchTicket.com | FREE BTC New User Promo - page 26. (Read 89910 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Username is bloggersjoy and I like the scratch ticket system of wining coins.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
https://bitcoin-scratchticket.com/public/website/images/promo_banner.png

We've just opened for business! bitcoin-scratchticket.com is a fun and different way to bet and win Bitcoin. Check us out and let us know what you think!

And, for a limited time, we are offering our newly registered players a special BTC 0.0015 promotion. Visit bitcoin-scratchticket.com and register for details. (Registration requires only a username and password.) (Requires a minimum of 30 activity level to participate.)

To register, click the "Setup Account" button. If you are in the US, you won't be able to bet, but you can play for fun!

love it
Activity: 772
Merit: 500
User: Sarahiko
Nice website layout loading is fast. a little suggestion on the live activity feed it would be great to also include the BTC-USD market value.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Username: Falcon98

I like that it reminds me of satoshidice and thanks for the 0.0015 BTC!
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
done, thanks for the help  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
--snipp--

i see payout, max weekly payout, min weekly post, payments term and signature requirement (but not code shown)

you must click "JOIN NOW" at lower right position
then
input your BCT id only : XXXXX
(bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=XXXXX )

then you will see the code

i made you an image
hope it will help  Wink

Activity: 103
username: spidergoat

Thanks
legendary
username: djnocide

can't find the the code for the signature

you must access bitcoinscratch website

then you will look "EARN BITCOIN" tab
than it will show you how rate you can gain from bitcoinscratch signature campaign also it also show code for it's signature campaign

i see payout, max weekly payout, min weekly post, payments term and signature requirement (but not code shown)
legendary
Activity: 1163

you must access bitcoinscratch website

then you will look "EARN BITCOIN" tab
than it will show you how rate you can gain from bitcoinscratch signature campaign also it also show code for it's signature campaign
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
nice to see Bitcoin-ScratchTicket can be played at ANDROID

say, can i eligable for bonus try ?

thanks for attention
Activity: 82
username: Yeni78

thanks
ainyeshtain
bitcointalk.org
is a great site
Activity: 110
Username: Chiaki02
Thanks.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
EOS Auctions
Getting ready to release our new mobile app. Anyone with an Android phone can get a sneak peak at our beta release (no known bugs, but still in testing). Download the app .apk file on your phone from http://bit.ly/ZdYZ6. Or scan in the bar code. Then click on the downloaded file to install (you must enable installation of third party apps in your settings).  All Bitcoin banking can be done right on your phone (deposits and withdrawals). The app works with the same user accounts as the website, so if you deposit funds on the site, you can use them with the mobile app and vice-versa. Also supports facebook login and profile pictures!

Get paid BTC0.001 by inviting friends!
Invite your friends to try the app by clicking on the menu icon in the upper right hand corner of the app (the three vertical dots), and selecting invite friends. For each friend who clicks on your text-message invitation, installs the app, and logs in, you will be immediately paid BTC 0.001. Only one payment per installation on a unique physical mobile device. However, you can earn as much as you want by inviting more and more friends. Referrals are tracked right on your phone, so you can see your earnings as they pile up!

Works on phones and tablets with Android version 2.3.3 or later. Please understand that this is our final beta release. We don't know of any bugs, but we are still in final test. Also, we may (but hopefully won't) release server updates that would require you to re-install a later version of the app. If you do have any problem at all, please post back here and I will make sure our developers address the issue.

Please note, only players outside the US can bet.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Just want to say I am receiving the payments.
Thanks bitcoin-scratchticket.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
My username is : timyteas
I'd like to receive free credits.

I like the design of site it is simple to use and provably fair and transparent.
I'd want to see referal program.

Vineyard clearly wrote on OP and also said many times, he will not credit any newbie,
till he will have 30 activities points.
My username is : timyteas
I'd like to receive free credits.

I like the design of site it is simple to use and provably fair and transparent.
I'd want to see referal program.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Givemejane

Tanx awesome
Activity: 5
username: TinyJokers

this awesome site! everybody should give it try, you won't be disappointed.
Pages:
Jump to: