Pages:
Author

Topic: NEW! Bitcoin-ScratchTicket.com | FREE BTC New User Promo - page 40. (Read 89910 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
What a long time for me.  Undecided
username : lordnu
Activity: 1
Username: Richflower

Thanks for the promo !

I'm very glad, that  I found this site, because a long ago I'm looking for a really good scratch game site. I like the scratch games, and scratch game on Bitcoin base is especially exciting.

I wish Everyone a lot of fun and excitement !
Good luck !
Richflower
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Username: bluustoriz

Thanks! sait is cool  Shocked
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
Thanks for the promo! I will join it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Nice site, game is really addictive.
Activity: 40
Username : f12ej57kk

Thanks
Activity: 612
Merit: 500
how do i get more activity points here?
Activity: 65
this is really an awesome game...i mean really
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
ID: lemming78

I tried and scratched one ticket. It's pretty smooth even on an old pc. But i would really enjoy the simulation of scratching with a coin you know? Just click the mouse and discover the scratch piece by piece slowly ... just a suggestion:)
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
My username is : rickyjr
I'd like to receive free credits plz.
 well ofcourse i like the whole free winnings and i like the layout of the site pretty easy to navigate through... havent found any cons yet Smiley

You must have 30 activities before applying for bonus, so wait 1 month then come again for asking free btc.
My username is : rickyjr
I'd like to receive free credits plz.
 well ofcourse i like the whole free winnings and i like the layout of the site pretty easy to navigate through... havent found any cons yet Smiley
Activity: 6
https://bitcoin-scratchticket.com/public/website/images/promo_banner.png мы тoлькo oткpылиcь! bitcoin-scratchticket.com - этo вeceлo и пo-дpyгoмy cдeлaть cтaвкy и выигpaть Bitcoin. Пpoвepьтe нac и дaйтe нaм знaть, чтo вы дyмaeтe! И в тeчeниe oгpaничeннoгo вpeмeни, мы пpeдлaгaeм нaшим внoвь зapeгиcтpиpoвaнныx игpoкoв cпeциaльный BTC 0.0015 aкции. Пoceтитe bitcoin-scratchticket.com и зapeгиcтpиpoвaтьcя пoдpoбнee. (для peгиcтpaции тpeбyeтcя тoлькo имя пoльзoвaтeля и пapoль.) (минимyм-30 ypoвeнь aктивнocти yчacтия.), чтoбы зapeгиcтpиpoвaтьcя, нaжмитe кнoпкy "нacтpoйкa yчeтнoй зaпиcи". Ecли вы нaxoдитecь в CШA, Bы нe cмoжeтe зapeгиcтpиpoвaтьcя, нo вы мoжeтe игpaть в cвoe yдoвoльcтвиe!
......................................................................... https://bitcoin-scratchticket.com/public/website/images/bitcoin-contest.gif ......................................................................... 5 BTC июня Bitcoin пoдapкaми! eжeднeвнo Bitcoin пoддaвки! кaждый дeнь в июнe мecяцe, мы дaдим BTC0.1 BTC игpoкy cтaвки, чтo caмыe чтo ни дeнь. eжeнeдeльный Bitcoin пoддaвки! кaждyю нeдeлю в тeчeниe июня мecяцa, мы дaдим BTC0.25 BTC дo игpoкa, кoтopый дeлaeт cтaвки, бoльшинcтвo нa этoй нeдeлe. eжeмecячный Bitcoin пoддaвки! в кoнцe июня, мы бyдeм дaть BTC1.0 BTC игpoкa, ктo пocтaвил бoльшe вcex в тeчeниe мecяцa июня.

щac нaчнy иcпытaниe нoвoй фишки)))
Activity: 700
username: sir.humus
site looks really nice, when I'll get some mBTC I'll try the game...

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1010
666 - slave 2 the grind -
my username is - nikki1289
 Smiley site looks really nice. As you giving free credits to new user its very helpful. Best thing is that have a qual chance to win. waiting for my free credit.  thanksBTC

(Requires a minimum of 30 activity level to participate.)

you still need 29 or so more posts to get the free promo
 Wink
Activity: 146
my username is - nikki1289
 Smiley site looks really nice. As you giving free credits to new user its very helpful. Best thing is that have a qual chance to win. waiting for my free credit.  thanksBTC
Activity: 65
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
nice game though.
Activity: 588
Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!
Username: williamj2543
Love the sites design
Activity: 168
Username: catlove

Thanks!
Activity: 546
EOS Auctions
username: feryjhie

thanks before

and can i know how much wagered to withdraw the bonus?

Regarding the 0.0015 BTC bonus, you can only receive it once per bitcointalk.org forum account, you must bet a minimum of  0.0015 BTC on our site after receiving the bonus, and you must bet a minimum of 0.0002 on and play at least 5 scratchtickets. Once these last two conditions are met, you can withdraw the bonus and any winnings if you choose.
Pages:
Jump to: