Pages:
Author

Topic: NEW! Bitcoin-ScratchTicket.com | FREE BTC New User Promo - page 43. (Read 89910 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
EOS Auctions
Baros18,

When you go to our site, you will see a "setup account" button. Click it and you will register.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
https://bitcoin-scratchticket.com/public/website/images/promo_banner.png

We've just opened for business! bitcoin-scratchticket.com is a fun and different way to bet and win Bitcoin. Check us out and let us know what you think!

And, for a limited time, we are offering our newly registered players a special BTC 0.0015 promotion. Visit bitcoin-scratchticket.com and register for details. (Registration requires only a username and password.) (Requires a minimum of 30 activity level to participate.)

To register, click the "Setup Account" button. If you are in the US, you won't be able to register, but you can play for fun!

https://bitcoin-scratchticket.com/public/website/images/bitcoin-contest.gif
    5 BTC June Bitcoin Giveaways!

Daily Bitcoin Giveaway!
Every day in the month of June, we will give BTC0.1 BTC to the player that bets the most that day.

Weekly Bitcoin Giveaway!
Each week during the month of June, we will give BTC0.25 BTC to the player that bets the most that week.

Monthly Bitcoin Giveaway!
At the end of June, we will give BTC1.0 BTC to the player who bet the most during the month of June.

How to register??
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
username:pureelite

nice giveaway and a really good looking site Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218
Change is in your hands
Username: Thekool1s

I like the new idea of scratching. The Bad Thing is you have to register on a forum to get credited  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 504
Username: DoDoge

the site is easy to use and looks fun to play

Thanks
Activity: 294
Username: alex3der

Thank you very much.

Can I get some credit to test it?
Activity: 288
i cannot withdraw because vineyard has taken all my btc, just because i asked a few question that he could not answer!
Others that read this post, please understand that Ozycash is an unreasonable individual. Simply check his posts out to validate this. He is the only individual we have encountered in this 54 page thread who behaves this way. I have reported him to the moderator, and will have no further responses to his posts.

i am unreasonable?
i asked for the bonus, you did not give it
i ask you to prove your site is fair using math, you could not
because you cannot or will not provide the above two things you call me unreasonable!
it is because of the above two items that i call you a scam as you state your site is 'provably fair' yet you cannot prove it and i have not received the bonus, even though your site states that i would get the bonus!

i even posted that i will remove all bad comments if you followed through on you promises, but you refused.

so who is unreasonable?
EOS Auctions
I dont want to sound pushy. But i am afraid i was not noticed "for newly registered players a special BTC 0.0015 promotion."

User: Feboss

Or this promotion will be added at next weeks payout 20th June?

thx in advance.

You are all set. Just credited your account.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
I dont want to sound pushy. But i am afraid i was not noticed "for newly registered players a special BTC 0.0015 promotion."

User: Feboss

Or this promotion will be added at next weeks payout 20th June?

thx in advance.
EOS Auctions
username: BlackFurry

thanks

You are all set. Good luck  Smiley
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
username: BlackFurry

thanks
EOS Auctions
I think the site (ScratchTicket.com ) should also show the number of post a member has posted and how much are left to get next payment..
don't u agree? this would make it much easier for the members

I 100% agree. This feature will be added in the near future. Thanks.
EOS Auctions
i cannot withdraw because vineyard has taken all my btc, just because i asked a few question that he could not answer!

I don't get you, ozycash. You have never made a deposit on our site. However, you have made BTC on our site. You played 42 games using 0.00002 FREE BTC that we gave you and ended up winning 0.00017235 BTC. You joined our referral program and were credited with 2 payments (0.00000314 BTC on 6/11, and 0.00003716 on 6/15), joined our signature program and were paid 0.00022000 BTC on 6/1. You have a current balance of 0.00045265 BTC. You have not spent a single Satoshi on our website, and in fact realized a positive return using FREE BTC from our various promotions. Not bad for a site you think is unfair.

Because of your obnoxious behavior and baseless complaints, we have elected not to do further business with you. This is our prerogative. We can choose to do business with or not do business with whoever we want. As a result of our decision, you will not receive any further promotions from us, including the 0.0015 BTC new user program, or any further referral payments. Your account has been suspended and your IP address blocked from our site.

Even though you changed your signature in violation of the intent of our signature program and continue make false accusations, we will remit to you your entire balance as of the time your account was suspended. Please provide an address to send your balance of 0.00045265 BTC (less the 0.0001 Bitcoin transaction fee) to on this thread.

------------------

Others that read this post, please understand that Ozycash is an unreasonable individual. Simply check his posts out to validate this. He is the only individual we have encountered in this 54 page thread who behaves this way. I have reported him to the moderator, and will have no further responses to his posts.
Activity: 797
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
I think the site (ScratchTicket.com ) should also show the number of post a member has posted and how much are left to get next payment..
don't u agree? this would make it much easier for the members
the scammer has not given me the bonus he also has taken my btc from the site
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
username: grindcomber
thanks
My username is : eugennan
I'd like to receive free credits.

I like the design of site it is simple to use and provably fair and transparent.
I'd want to see referal program.
User : Kalash
This site is very good.
nice

you guys newbie, for getting bonus you must spend time in forum and increase activities.

Just read below thread for activities details.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/activity-new-membergroup-limits-237597
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
username: grindcomber
thanks
Activity: 1
User : Kalash
This site is very good.
Activity: 242
Pages: