Pages:
Author

Topic: NEW! Bitcoin-ScratchTicket.com | FREE BTC New User Promo - page 48. (Read 89910 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
tolong sumbangannya pak...
username : usupnaruto

can't i get now??
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
lambo06

thanks bitcoin-scratchticket!
Activity: 546
EOS Auctions
name: supercoin

You're all set supercoin. Sorry about the captcha thing.
Activity: 318
Merit: 250
name: supercoin
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
Okay so today activity goes up!

But I can't make acc,  it just says You have entered an invalid security code.
Check the captcha again.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Sorry about that, we had to make a site modification to expand some storage. You should be all set now.
Thank you very much. It's quite a fun game Cheesy
EOS Auctions
I've also been having the problem with the security code. It's been almost a day and I cannot continue playing. I have cookies enabled and tried doing it from multiple computers.

Sorry about that, we had to make a site modification to expand some storage. You should be all set now.
Activity: 318
Okay so today activity goes up!

But I can't make acc,  it just says You have entered an invalid security code.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Is there a way to see the ranking of the wager amount and player ?
Activity: 15
I've also been having the problem with the security code. It's been almost a day and I cannot continue playing. I have cookies enabled and tried doing it from multiple computers.
Activity: 364
I love this site, I dont have to go to the grocery store to buy scratch cards anymore
EOS Auctions
I`m having issues with the captcha not responding to the right letters w. #`s.

When its provided it keeps going as invalid.

Does this usually happen?

We haven't had any other complaints about it. Do you have cookies enabled?
Activity: 588
Merit: 354
I`m having issues with the captcha not responding to the right letters w. #`s.

When its provided it keeps going as invalid.

Does this usually happen?
EOS Auctions
Is there a minimum cash out?

Yes. There is a BTC 0.0001 Bitcoin network transaction fee for each withdrawal. Because of Bitcoin network dust rules, the minimum cash out is 0.00015 BTC.  Withdrawing this amount, you would receive the 0.00005 with the 0.0001 going to the miner.
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Is there a minimum cash out?
Activity: 910
Merit: 530
$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP
If anybody is unable to play and ga.mble on Bitcoin-scratchticket based off of where you live, you can play here on my site: http://www.cryptoplanet.co/play/
You can even use your same account as Bitcoin-scratchticket, it is official. The rest of the "Play" section is still under construction, but I'm trying to add more daily. It's been hard lately since I've been working on another site.

I also have a BTC faucet on my site and a section for earning BTC/getting it for free.
*end shameless self-promotion, lol*

snarlpill

cant play on your site! all i see is referral banners to other gambling sites

Click on the big red lottery ticket on the "Play" page, it will pop up on the same page from that.

Why are there so many people (3 in this page, 3 in the previous page) coming to grab the promo in their very first post?

(Requires a minimum of 30 activity level to participate.)

Because people are too stupid/lazy to read that and understand it, or can't read at all. Happens, without fail, every single time there is a giveaway where people are eligible if they have "X" amount of activity. I always feel sorry for the OPs who have to spend so much time repeating themselves to these people.
But, I guess free shit is free shit, doesn't hurt to try anyways, I suppose.
Activity: 270
Received the promo credits. Thanks. Smiley
Activity: 288
If anybody is unable to play and ga.mble on Bitcoin-scratchticket based off of where you live, you can play here on my site: http://www.cryptoplanet.co/play/
You can even use your same account as Bitcoin-scratchticket, it is official. The rest of the "Play" section is still under construction, but I'm trying to add more daily. It's been hard lately since I've been working on another site.

I also have a BTC faucet on my site and a section for earning BTC/getting it for free.
*end shameless self-promotion, lol*

snarlpill

cant play on your site! all i see is referral banners to other gambling sites
Activity: 5
username : sheva0310

thanks
Activity: 571
Why are there so many people (3 in this page, 3 in the previous page) coming to grab the promo in their very first post?

(Requires a minimum of 30 activity level to participate.)
Pages:
Jump to: