Pages:
Author

Topic: NEW! Bitcoin-ScratchTicket.com | FREE BTC New User Promo - page 59. (Read 89910 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
OK, let's play game...
Activity: 465
Merit: 250
Username:  testmyticket

It a nice site. I love it.... especially for the signature program that paid upfront  Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Sanırım BAN 11 Nisan'a uzadı...
username: ferman
i found this site from this board. i was looking for signature rent. and just they give to me a shot for enter this program. cuz i was only newbie. and they paid 3 weeks in row. thanks again. i ll always in this program.
Activity: 21
username andik21
Activity: 6
My username: beast0 ( on bitcoin scratchticket too )

I like the ease of use and the big margin of what you want to play. Smiley

Greets
Activity: 224
To dare is the price of progress
I managed one more hit 23.4x never site looks beautifully designed wish you good luck
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
EOS Auctions
Username : ffrost

All set... Enjoy and good luck!
Activity: 224
Username : ffrost
EOS Auctions
Senevskiy and Darkmatter12, you must have 30 activity points before you can receive your free BTC. Enjoy the site and when you achieve the 30 points, drop another post and you'll receive your credits!
Activity: 8
Account: Gattino
EOS Auctions
Thanks for paying me out again this week. Great service. Thank you very much.

Thanks for the compliment. Don't forget to come back and play!
Activity: 155
My username is senpai. The site is really nice. I hope I do get my bonus. Smiley
Activity: 574
Richard Coleman - Chief Executive @ CloudThink.IO
Thanks for paying me out again this week. Great service. Thank you very much.
Activity: 27
I like playing your game. Have you thought about offering different scratchticket games? Maybe you should add a dice game too since most players like variety.
Activity: 27
Hey did you notice some of my work mates signed up with you today?
EOS Auctions
is it paying bonus at time of registration .

Yes, when you register you are given instructions. Basically, post your username to this forum and you will receive the free BTC within a few hours.
EOS Auctions
Has anybody tried withdraws on this site so far and can claim they process smoothly?

Since we started a couple of months ago, we have received and processed more than 1,500 BTC in deposits and withdrawals. Withdrawals are handled automatically nearly 99% of the time, with the remaining 1% requiring manual review because they have unique characteristics.

You have 0.0015 BTC of free bonus coins in your account. The free bonus coins require you to make at least 5 bets of 0.0002 BTC, and bet a total of 0.0015. Once you do this, you can withdraw the original free bonus funds, and any winnings you may have.

Any funds that you deposit can be immediately withdrawn. There is a 0.0001 transaction fee applied.
Activity: 910
Merit: 530
$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP
Has anybody tried withdraws on this site so far and can claim they process smoothly?
Activity: 126
is it paying bonus at time of registration .
Activity: 2
user : lingkung    Smiley
Thanks in advance for the credit.
Pages:
Jump to: