Pages:
Author

Topic: NEW! Bitcoin-ScratchTicket.com | FREE BTC New User Promo - page 63. (Read 89910 times)

Activity: 653
Merit: 500
I already registered 8 days, I didnt have 30 activity at the time, but am I gonna get the BTC0.0015 once I get 30 activity?

Just make a post here when you reach 30 activity, and OP will credit your account Smiley
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I already registered 8 days, I didnt have 30 activity at the time, but am I gonna get the BTC0.0015 once I get 30 activity?
Bru
Activity: 46
Username : Rastafari2929
I like it, it's soo much fun and addictive Tongue, and really well made. congratz
Activity: 546
EOS Auctions
As soon as you have 30 activity points, we can look at awarding the 1.5 mBTC new user bonus.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
username: girlboy444

free btc

thx
Activity: 77
Merit: 10

i would like to try this
EOS Auctions
xDeathwing, thanks in advance.
OK, you're all set! Good luck!
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1329
Stultorum infinitus est numerus
xDeathwing, thanks in advance.
EOS Auctions
NAME ARGUDAN your website is well, I would like to receive your offer

sj2199, ARGUDAN, and Forever21 - we would love to have you play on our site (and wish you good luck  Smiley ) When you have reached 30 in activity points (which happens pretty quick), post here again and we will deliver the free 0.0015 BTC new user bonus!
Activity: 2
NAME ARGUDAN your website is well, I would like to receive your offer
Activity: 2
пpocтo oтличный caйт
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
username forever21

i would like to try this
Activity: 797
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
username- sj2199
Site is awesome... but could be better if more earning oppurtunities are introduced
EOS Auctions
paradoxal, We don't generally comp folks that have new accounts, but we credited your account with .0015 BTC given that you have made a deposit and are actively participating Good luck!
Activity: 229
I love the layout and fair odds. This is a great site!

username: paradoxal
Activity: 147
Bitcoinclix.com
cool website just checking their referral system

skorek
EOS Auctions
Haluzak
Thanks

Your username is actually "haaluzak". You have received the 0.0015 new user bonus.
Activity: 220
Haluzak
Thanks
Activity: 1
Great site for you to win much bitcoin!!!

https://bitcoin-scratchticket.com/public/website/images/promo_banner.png

We've just opened for business! bitcoin-scratchticket.com is a fun and different way to bet and win Bitcoin. Check us out and let us know what you think!

And, for a limited time, we are offering our newly registered players a special BTC 0.0015 promotion. Visit bitcoin-scratchticket.com and register for details. (Registration requires only a username and password.) (Requires a minimum of 30 activity level to participate.)

To register, click the "Setup Account" button. If you are in the US, you won't be able to register, but you can play for fun!

wish you good luck !!!

user name: loveu99
Activity: 1
My username: vladimir.prohorov88
I can say one thing for sure! I love to play and I love it here! Wink GrinBTCBTCBTC
Pages:
Jump to: