Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ NEW CHAINROLL CAMPAIGN ★ Earn up to 0.3 BTC per MONTH!! ★ ESCROW INCLUDED! ★ - page 2. (Read 3842 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I'd like to join your campaign.
Username: Troonetpt
Link to profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/troonetpt-266483
Address: 14Yhh6wDAgNBLh9FSytqWhSenzZdZYNL2t
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Need a campaign manager? PM me

On a side note:

Does this campaign end on may 28th the date of the OP's first post or does it end at the end of the month April 31st? (sorry been caught on this before) just double
checking I assume it is at the end of the month....i.e. April 31st.

Campaign started 1st May and ends 31st May (not April).

Not sure whether any posts made before 1st May are counted (probably not).

Posts from the time of joining up counts.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

On a side note:

Does this campaign end on may 28th the date of the OP's first post or does it end at the end of the month April 31st? (sorry been caught on this before) just double

Campaign started 1st May and ends 31st May (not April).

Not sure whether any posts made before 1st May are counted (probably not).
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!

On a side note:

other then the posts in the gambling area which I forgot about.....paying more.....no other issues.

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
uhmm isnt it 40x1.5=60?
Yes, my bad. I was doing more posts at the same time and some other calculations and I've mistaken it for 2.5.
Anyhow you're allowed to make 40 posts in the gambling sections which would count as 60. Then you need to make 40 posts in other sections and you're good to go.
Essentially if you're active in the gambling section you need to make a total of 80 posts.
Activity: 280
-snip-
P.s. so posting in gambling gives 1.5x award per post am i correct?
This is not a pay per post campaign.
•   A maximum of 40 Posts in Gambling are counted as 1.5. the rest are counted a standard 1 post.
That means that if you make 40 posts in gambling it would count as 100 posts.
Or 1 post in gambling = 1.5 posts in other sections.
uhmm isnt it 40x1.5=60?
legendary
Terminated.
-snip-
This is not a pay per post campaign.
•   A maximum of 40 Posts in Gambling are counted as 1.5. the rest are counted a standard 1 post.
That means that if you make 40 posts in gambling it would count as 60 posts.
Or 1 post in gambling = 1.5 posts in other sections.
Activity: 280
want to join

username: GrandmaJean ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/grandmajean-357586 )
btc adress: 1BSUgevmdggjmitZSukRpYcCqiqoLGGa3Y

legendary
Activity: 980
Need a campaign manager? PM me
Enrolling pending Confirmation:

•   Username: EternalwingsofGod (https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/eternalwingsofgod-302916)

•   Post count (incl this one): 509

•   BTC address:  12Ui3ssnJK71akxAgvVM3WtLa2EHidT3Xn

Enrolling in this campaign instead. Sent a PM - waiting on a response from Carra23.

Username: Light
Address:  1Light1BN9Lu38Jab9iqVmJXt4Rc66WAoB

Accepted.
Activity: 742
Merit: 502
Circa 2010
Enrolling in this campaign instead. Sent a PM - waiting on a response from Carra23.

Username: Light
Address:  1Light1BN9Lu38Jab9iqVmJXt4Rc66WAoB
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Enrolling pending Confirmation:

•   Username: EternalwingsofGod (https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/eternalwingsofgod-302916)

•   Post count (incl this one): 509

•   BTC address:  12Ui3ssnJK71akxAgvVM3WtLa2EHidT3Xn
copper member
Clueless!
When I had to jump from the GAW campaign when they went to paycoin....(just could not do it)....he had a campaign (can't remember the name now only on it 12 days) that was a scam..he had the sense to get the BTC up front and paid out all to the participants...I got I think it was 0.20 BTC as my share of the hoard left........so that got my attention.....then have gone along followed with other campaigns....so at least I know the OP is legit and hopefully the billboards he picks and I accept .. for my sig below are OK enough that people can decide themselves if they want to do any of the chainroll campaign or as in the past the cryptovpn etc.....

So figure we are covered (at least as long as folks want to pay btc for Ads and  want to do btc month to month) on such and use him as an OP

at least with this OP I feel we are covered on new sig campaigns as best as possible in these startups etc

so I have no complaints at all on Carra23's way of running campaigns....as to stuff outside his control if they continue..well he can't control those decisions

You're probably thinking of the Cryptomine.io signature campaign. Fortunately, Carra23 was the escrow and all members were paid the BTC they earned after it became obvious that that the site wasn't coming back.

yep thats the one...... lesson number one on being a sig campaign OP....'get the btc up front' I guess is rule #1
Activity: 406
When I had to jump from the GAW campaign when they went to paycoin....(just could not do it)....he had a campaign (can't remember the name now only on it 12 days) that was a scam..he had the sense to get the BTC up front and paid out all to the participants...I got I think it was 0.20 BTC as my share of the hoard left........so that got my attention.....then have gone along followed with other campaigns....so at least I know the OP is legit and hopefully the billboards he picks and I accept .. for my sig below are OK enough that people can decide themselves if they want to do any of the chainroll campaign or as in the past the cryptovpn etc.....

So figure we are covered (at least as long as folks want to pay btc for Ads and  want to do btc month to month) on such and use him as an OP

at least with this OP I feel we are covered on new sig campaigns as best as possible in these startups etc

so I have no complaints at all on Carra23's way of running campaigns....as to stuff outside his control if they continue..well he can't control those decisions

You're probably thinking of the Cryptomine.io signature campaign. Fortunately, Carra23 was the escrow and all members were paid the BTC they earned after it became obvious that that the site wasn't coming back.
Activity: 336
Sorry for my English if It is Bad✌✌
Enrolling:

•   Username: Ajatmoralez (https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/ajatmoralez-377694)

•   Post count (incl this one): 859

•   BTC address: 1HcDAx9DvGbQpjd62yj8WDi8QDmYQCp67b
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
Also joining.

Username: S4VV4S
Profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/s4vv4s-222038
BTC Address: 1Fm3rFBJcoNU7wG5a1jF7qq61WhZ5SsyuV

Thanks  Cheesy
copper member
Clueless!
OK I'm in (all i do is follow carra23 around from campaign to campaign...feel like a bitcointalk gypsy!) Smiley

Lol, yeah thats what I've been doing too. He's a good campaign manager.

Activity: 812
Joining.

Username: bitbaby
Profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/bitbaby-303071
BTC Address: 1KVesBR7H9GR7MHAeTXeJzbMaZXZ3DwsUw

Thanks
Activity: 882
Merit: 1006
OK I'm in (all i do is follow carra23 around from campaign to campaign...feel like a bitcointalk gypsy!) Smiley

Lol, yeah thats what I've been doing too. He's a good campaign manager.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1006
Name:    Blazr
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/blazr-51908
Position:    Hero Member
Bitcoin address: 1MB31e3GVb3RtbNwBmEL3goMjsjQrJNL2i
legendary
Terminated.
Yup. Same here. Not sure how it looks like on your screen but this is what it looks like on mine (1280x800 resolution):

Most of it still shows though, so I guess it's not a huge problem. Also, my laptop is an older model so it might show differently for those with newer systems.

(Note: the strange-looking boxes are there because I'm running on an older version of Windows XP with SP2. Many other signatures have them too and they usually go away whenever I browse the forums using a more modern OS.)
It works for me as it is supposed to. It doesn't fit in two rows. I guess that's because my resolution id FHD.
Pages:
Jump to: