Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ NEW CHAINROLL CAMPAIGN ★ Earn up to 0.3 BTC per MONTH!! ★ ESCROW INCLUDED! ★ - page 4. (Read 3842 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Black Panther

★★★ TERMS OF PARTICIPATION ★★★

•   Spamming will not be tolerated and will lead to disqualification

Maybe cutting a minimum 100 post into 50 post per month will help reduce spam. That's my opinion and also you will attract more campaign faster since it will be the highest paying sig campaign I think.

•   No other signature code / advertising allowed in your signature while you are participating in this campaign

So it means that someone following another avatar campaign will not allow to enroll into this campaign ?
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Need a campaign manager? PM me
Great payout and it really competitive rate. Good luck with your campaign sir

by your rule :

Posts in Gambling are counted as 1.5
so it means I just need to make 66~67 post (all on gambling section) instead of 100 for qualify the payment right ?

If they are all quality then yes. The rules will be applied strictly so any spamming will lead to disqualification.

I was initially thinking of limiting each, say, maximum 100 posts (effective 50) in the 0.5 boards, and 50 posts (effectively 75) in Gambling, but left it out to see the results.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
Great payout and it really competitive rate. Good luck with your campaign sir

by your rule :

Posts in Gambling are counted as 1.5
so it means I just need to make 66~67 post (all on gambling section) instead of 100 for qualify the payment right ?
legendary
Activity: 1008
good to see escrow funds for chairoll campaign, rates competitve and will attract new members to wear that signature, signature design is alson eye catching best of luck for long run.
legendary
Participants, please post or PM indicating your availability. You will receive a reply if you are included. You will have until 1st may to change your signature, you need not do so now.

Check this Google Doc on 30th April.
legendary
Thanks Chainroll for utilizing my service. I have received 3BTC for the signature campaign. Please note this does not cover the affiliate payment (if any).

https://blockchain.info/address/15nBwfxidMko3VZAHmrJAnBFak7iL1eSZg

Code:
Address: 15nBwfxidMko3VZAHmrJAnBFak7iL1eSZg

Signature: H7nKGmgaZ0BTdU8XK8UWgJP+zzCLw4T9IBqqd+xgYUQbOxU+Z43ZHhn+q+ES4xIJ+eGQqK5/IT4GN0RfVpH5ouY=

Participants can check their enrollment in this Google Doc.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Chainroll is an easy and fair Bitcoin dice game. All bets on Chainroll are provably fair. This means we use cryptography to prove that every bet is mathematically fair and manipulation free.

ESCROW + CAMPAIGN MANAGER: Carra23

★★★ PAYOUT RATES ★★★

The payout rates for the Chainroll signature campaign are as follows:

Hero and Legendary: 0.3BTC per month (minimum 100 posts)
Senior Members: 0.25BTC per month (minimum 100 posts)
Full Members: 0.15BTC per month (minimum 100 posts)

★★★ POSTING REQUIREMENTS ★★★

•   Minimum 100 quality & constructive posts per month
•   Posts in Off-topic, Meta, Wall Observer thread (in Speculation) and all Signature Campaign threads are not counted
•   Posts in Alternate cryptocurrencies, Politics & Society, Speculation and all Local boards are counted as half and maximum of 100
•   A maximum of 40 Posts in Gambling are counted as 1.5. the rest are counted a standard 1 post.

•   Open for Full Member and above with neutral trust or better
•   Will be paid based at rank on the first of the month
•   If you get banned and/or gain a negative rating at any point during the campaign, you will be disqualified
•   Spamming will not be tolerated and will lead to disqualification
•   Signature code must remain in place for the entire duration of your participation in the campaign
•   No other signature code / advertising allowed in your signature while you are participating in this campaign
•   Posting requirements: The minimum required posts should be spread out over the month
•   Multiple accounts not allowed

★★★ HOW TO SIGN UP ★★★

Simply post here or PM Carra23 to show interest. You will receive a PM telling you whether you have been accepted, or you can check the Google Doc on 30th April. If you have been selected, add the signature and post

•   Your username and link to your Bitcoin Talk profile
•   Current member rank
•   Current post count
•   BTC address where you wish to receive payment

★★★ FAQ ★★★

How often are payments sent? Payments will be send once and after one month.

When are post counts tallied? Post are counted at the beginning and of the end of May.

What is a “quality” post? A quality post is one that contributes something meaningful to the conversation. Spam, flaming, and single word / image or other low quality posts (e.g. ‘me too”, “thanks”, etc…) are not quality posts and will not count toward your monthly minimum post count.

★★★ SIGNATURE CODES ★★★

FOR FULL MEMBERS:

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BTC ★☆★ CHAINROLL 100% Provably Fair Bitcoin Dice game ★☆★ BTC
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Code:
[center][color=#deb887]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[color=#cc0033]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[color=white]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[color=white]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[color=#cc0033]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[color=#deb887]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[url=http://chainroll.com/?r=btksig][btc] ★☆★ [b]CHAINROLL[/b] 100% Provably Fair Bitcoin Dice game ★☆★ [btc][/url]
[color=white]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[color=#cc0033]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[color=#deb887]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[color=#cc0033]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[color=#deb887]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[color=white]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/center]

FOR SENIOR, HERO AND LEGENDARY MEMBERS:

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org