Pages:
Author

Topic: โ–ˆโ–ˆ NEW โ–ˆโ–ˆ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ COIN CREATION โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€ SIR DANIEL'S ALTCOIN SERVICE ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ - page 2. (Read 8279 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 100
The best coin creation service!
Hi all, is this service still available? I am interest to have my own altcoin. Please kinldy PM me. Thank you.

Working on full throttle Smiley Already answered. Thanks for contacting us.
copper member
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
NEW THREAD ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear users, we are happy to announce our new thread with improved services and lowered prices! New services and packages added, new animations, new team members ready to satisfy all your coin creation needs!

If you have questions, please PM us.
Hi there, I am looking for a little help on a Coin I am working on.

We have most of the changes done but we need advice on generation of the genesis, and mining in Linux so that we can tweak and change the parameters as we need to before moving onto wallet aesthetics.

What would you charge for this? Your prices seem quite high

PM sent!
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
Hi there, I am looking for a little help on a Coin I am working on.

We have most of the changes done but we need advice on generation of the genesis, and mining in Linux so that we can tweak and change the parameters as we need to before moving onto wallet aesthetics.

What would you charge for this? Your prices seem quite high
Happy new year! All the services will be back to normal from Jan 10th. We are working on a few upgrades and we'll share them with you during Q1 2018, stay tuned!
After 12 intense weeks of work our team is taking a small break for the Christmas period. We will continue taking orders during the holidays (if you need our services PM us) but deliveries won't happen before January 2nd. Merry Christmas everyone and thanks for choosing us.
CHRISTMAS DISCOUNTS - VALID UNTIL DECEMBER 20TH

Ready for Christmas Discounts? Send a PM and let us know which package are you interest in! Valid until December 20th - 10 spots available
Activity: 8
Activity: 3
Pages:
Jump to: