Pages:
Author

Topic: ██ NEW ██🚀🚀🚀████ COIN CREATION ████🚀🚀 SIR DANIEL'S ALTCOIN SERVICE 🚀🚀████ - page 6. (Read 8279 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Positive feedback for Sir Daniel, always struggled through coding now I got everything right in no time. Bought services delivered in only 2 days.
Activity: 95
Merit: 45
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
The best coin creation service!
A friend of mine wants a coin made I will send her your link so she can take a look at it.. I am also thinking of making a secondary coin later down the line once my first one is where we need to get it and has built a top notch rep. I like your packages.  Smiley

Hello, we are still taking orders but there will be a delay of 48/72 hours as we are busy with three projects at the moment.

You won't see much activity here because our clients prefer privacy Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
A friend of mine wants a coin made I will send her your link so she can take a look at it.. I am also thinking of making a secondary coin later down the line once my first one is where we need to get it and has built a top notch rep. I like your packages.  Smiley
I want to have a coin and can give it good image and can promote it but I do not know that what are the requirements for to run the coin and how it work.
I can create the website and I can do to design the announcement of thread and I can do the promotion etc. I only need to know about running the coin successfully. I want to start some online services with that coin so that it will be a beneficial coin as the coins which are only for traders do not survive for longer.

PM sent!
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
I want to have a coin and can give it good image and can promote it but I do not know that what are the requirements for to run the coin and how it work.
I can create the website and I can do to design the announcement of thread and I can do the promotion etc. I only need to know about running the coin successfully. I want to start some online services with that coin so that it will be a beneficial coin as the coins which are only for traders do not survive for longer.
Which OS is better for running my own node? Do I need to setup the node or you can take care of it? A single node is ok for package one coin?

The one that suits you is the best, you only need to copy and run the node persistently, you can buy the extra service if you need it, or we can configure yours.
It's not recommended to run a single node, however it is possible to have one at launch and update the nodes later through addnodes or coding directly into the wallet.

Thanks for the quick answer. I tried to create my own coin in the past but I got lost in the process. Sending a PM asking for more info
Which OS is better for running my own node? Do I need to setup the node or you can take care of it? A single node is ok for package one coin?

The one that suits you is the best, you only need to copy and run the node persistently, you can buy the extra service if you need it, or we can configure yours.
It's not recommended to run a single node, however it is possible to have one at launch and update the nodes later through addnodes or coding directly into the wallet.
***please wait until full thread animation and images are loaded***

For SEO: bitcoin, bitcoins, pool, mining, altcoin creation, create your own altcoin, how to create your coin, how to mine bitcoin, how to trade bitcoin, bitcoins, btc, I want to create my own cryptocurrency, I want to create my own bitcoin, I want to create my own altcoin, altcoin service, sir daniel, litecoin, zcash, monero, ethereum, ripple, etc, eth, dash, augur, waves, lisk, lsk, rep, siacoin, zec, vcash, digital payments, create cryptocurrencies, decred, dcr, coding new coins, coding cryptocurrencies, how to create your own altcoin easily, compiling, bitcoin compiling, altcoin compiling, linux, windows, macos, osx, ubuntu, fork, qt, forking bitcoin, forks, how to create my own coin, tutorial, erc20 tokens, how to create a token, how to run an ico, ico, fiat money, decentralization, coin forking, neo, cardano, eos, stratis, qtum, omisego
Pages:
Jump to: