Pages:
Author

Topic: New Coin Launch: Miner's Coin: Nuggets (NUGs) - page 4. (Read 3054 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

VGB - Variable Gimmicky Bonus
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
This new miners' coin should be ready to launch tomorrow.  So I expect a launch tomorrow night.

Here are some detail and more will come as its finished:

1) 49 coins at 70 seconds - Scrypt: PoS, I'm told PoW is included.  Sorry, I fought the miners hard for Sha256 so you could kill it with a 51% attack if you felt the need.

2) Original Plan 21 years - ro be discusses later.

3) Total Shares approx 440,000,00 (Hard Capped)

4) Difficulty Retarget average of the trailing 21 blocks
    This should allow for some oscillation but not much, just enough to make things a bit
    Exciting while discouraging pool jumpers

5) Premine 1% - hence not all bounties etc., will come from community donations

6) Premined 1% - the whole thing will go to bounties etc and the coins will be given out to trustworthy people for accountability.

7) No Instamine

Cool VGB Protocol - Never before seen or heard feature which should help the smaller miners while                            
Launch of the Nuggets Coin, a Scrypt coin, against my wishes, but as wished by the prevailing wishes of the miners will take place hopefully tomorrow evening as the coin is mostly ready.

We need a coin face, a logo to donate one.  Sorry, the coins I set aside for things like bounties were voted down. But I'm sure this community will pitch in if its a decent design.

The remaining details will be given out hours before launch for competitive reasons.  49 blocks at 70 seconds intervals for a fast coin while still stable was my best guess.  I originally wanted 21 years but modified the term and combined it with other economic and finance theories and principles of which you will find out I'm detail right before launch.

This is in no way a pump and dump.  I own no shares yet I'm the founder, this must be the new communist trend.  This coin was made with the purpose of the miner in mind first and foremost.  This coin should benefit the miners more than any other coin, and this will be more evident once the VGB Protocol is explained.

Wish everyone the best and
look forward to an exact date and time.

Good much to everyone and God bless!
Pages:
Jump to: