Pages:
Author

Topic: New coin No Limit Coin (NLC) will start in a few days. - page 4. (Read 9894 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Prise is so ehpensive.
Activity: 516
Merit: 250
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
The price is based on the price that the coin will sell at inside the Fantasy game, .002. ICO gets to buy at .001 and price will be .004 in Dec, a 4X on your ICO price. You can cash out any time during the season or after.  So its guaranteed to go 4X even before it hits the exchanges and floats. So you can buy during the ICO and cash out in Dec with a 4X profit. Then when we hit the exchanges, the market will set the price, but there will be strong price barriers from the proceeds of the sales. When we list the ICO numbers it will reflect the value at cost of money already invested into the platform, so no multiples are being put on the ICO prices. Also most premine will go to selling and none of the premine will stake if goes unsold. Its a combo coin that takes BTC/PPCoin and creates a Hybrid such as some out there like Emercoin, MaidSafe and NEM that combine POS and POW. MaidSafe had a big ICO and we think we should also as the structure is all tied to the fantasy game. En existing asset now the central part and asset of this coin project.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
ok another day another ICO coin launched. anyway i will watch this thread and lets see if this will be one of hundreds ICO coin that becomes shit or this will be a successful one
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
That is the key here, we do have a product with large investment and backing behind it and large audience already. www.nlfantasysports.com In this case, we are launching a coin with a place it can be used and will be sold to players as well as the Crypto Industry. So no scam here. Please visit www.nlfantasysports.com and register and you will see our platform. Thanks for the post, as I will not mind these kinds of posts since I understand scamcoins are everywhere, but this coin is tied to a realworld application that is already in the market. Im sure you have heard of Draft Kings and Fan Duel? We have a competing platform and will be the first to play fantasy with Crypto. We will have a crypto only Fantasy site called CryptoFantasySports.com . So real world app here! I invite you and all to look at the platform.
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
LMAO, you ICO scammers now are scamming people without any product, bad, retarded now, and fucking expensive price.
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
Pages:
Jump to: