Pages:
Author

Topic: NEW COIN-WampumCoin.com--An Old Currency with a new Crypto face-sign up now! - page 2. (Read 13723 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Why dont work wallet? There is no connections and no synchronization with network(
add nodes pls

Which OS are you using linux, mac or windows?

I'm using windows and my wallet is not syncing either. Please post nodes.

Thanks.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
wallet doesn't sync
need help..
Activity: 105
USD-E belongs here ----------> GSUK5skn6niFWJnLRhM
Please give an update as to why the Wallet will not sync up. I will be changing my miners over to another coin very soon if there is no word.

Thankyou.
Activity: 71
should i  mine this coin??

Yes, you should mine this coin, though we are not listed in any exchanges yet we will be soon, Please have patience and keep mining. And we are on the 2nd place on comkort market. so please vote for us to get listed quickly.
To vote wampum coin https://comkort.com/vote/#WAM
Thanks
Why dont work wallet? There is no connections and no synchronization with network(
add nodes pls

Which OS are you using linux, mac or windows?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

No exchange, nothing new....  Sure....  why not!!
Activity: 10
Activity: 42
add nodes pls
You are free to think any way!! but don't tell 2% mining = scam, Please!! Shocked

Indeed-- please note, everyone, that a 2% pre-mine is not "a scam" per se! Things are a bit more complex than that. If it is explained and reasonable, it's ok. Here it is. For WAM, the explanation is covering the costs of building a REAL ECONOMY behind this coin (go read it on their website), something that so many people fail to understand as being ESSENTIAL (or do we all want to play Satoshi-Dice only, using our Crypto for nothing but nonsense -- or what??). If the devs can make it happen, those measly 2% are ver well spent and I wouldn't go on whining about it, really.

I know I want to be in on that, even if it's maybe a gamble (and even tkough I was oh-so Satoshi-Dice-averse above)!

I have seen a lot of coins out there that aren't half as good. The devs' big picture and long-term goal is what counts here.

We have planned to sustain in the market, not just pump and dump!!
Thanks
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=538198.0;topicseen
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Is this coin going anywhere?
Activity: 128
You are free to think any way!! but don't tell 2% mining = scam, Please!! :o

Indeed-- please note, everyone, that a 2% pre-mine is not "a scam" per se! Things are a bit more complex than that. If it is explained and reasonable, it's ok. Here it is. For WAM, the explanation is covering the costs of building a REAL ECONOMY behind this coin (go read it on their website), something that so many people fail to understand as being ESSENTIAL (or do we all want to play Satoshi-Dice only, using our Crypto for nothing but nonsense -- or what??). If the devs can make it happen, those measly 2% are ver well spent and I wouldn't go on whining about it, really.

I know I want to be in on that, even if it's maybe a gamble (and even tkough I was oh-so Satoshi-Dice-averse above)!

I have seen a lot of coins out there that aren't half as good. The devs' big picture and long-term goal is what counts here.
So wait........................ This coin is not a Mitch Hedberg reference?

This product that was on TV was available for four easy payments of $19.95. I would like a product that was available for three easy payments and one complicated payment. We can't tell you which payment it is, but one of these payments is going to be hard. The mailman will get shot, the envelope will not seal, the stamp will be in the wrong denomination. The final payment must be made in wampum. - Mitch Hedberg

:))) !
Activity: 151
Permission-based advertising platform
So wait........................ This coin is not a Mitch Hedberg reference?

This product that was on TV was available for four easy payments of $19.95. I would like a product that was available for three easy payments and one complicated payment. We can't tell you which payment it is, but one of these payments is going to be hard. The mailman will get shot, the envelope will not seal, the stamp will be in the wrong denomination. The final payment must be made in wampum. - Mitch Hedberg
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
I have been mining the "198.27.109.85" pool for most of day now.  All coins seem to stay in the "uncomfirmed" and none are moving into the confirmed.  Am new to this so not sure if this is problem or not.  Any reason to be concerned with this?

And does anybody know why I ALWAYS get this message "The last posting from your IP was less than 360 seconds ago. Please try again later." every single time I try to post something on this forum?  It is SOOO annoying to have typed something up only to lose all that I had typed to get this message......I have of course been copying my text before hitting submit now, but this is so annoying!
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
http://www.verters.com/mvpool/wampumcoin

0% Fees.

Pay in Wampum or Trade for Vertcoin (once exchanges open).
Activity: 112
This coin reminds me of wamu or Washington mutual bank for some reason.
Done (looked into it, that is, as I said above) ---

many of the pools listed do not seem to work (yet?), but when I found one everything seems running like a breeze. Very upbeat about this, would like to offer some kind of support for the project if needed...
Activity: 168
What about the bounty for the translation into Russian?
This is an open source coin fyi

like it a lot -- will look into this!
Pages:
Jump to: