Pages:
Author

Topic: New Cryptocurrency Social Media Network - page 5. (Read 3356 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
September 05, 2015, 11:48:05 PM
I know I'd rather use uCrypto to post updates about a coin instead of putting it on Facebook.  

Even if you have plenty of Facebook friends who are into crypto, Facebook doesn't show everything in everyone's feed.  And even if your post is shown in your friend's feed, they might miss it if their other friends post 12 cat memes.
You shoud remember nearly all of the ppl are using facebook. If you want to reach the most ppl , you have to use it.

If you want to reach the people who use crypto, you have to use uCrypto.

I'll check this out. Also like to get in touch with the creators how does one do that ?
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
September 05, 2015, 11:42:59 PM
I know I'd rather use uCrypto to post updates about a coin instead of putting it on Facebook.  

Even if you have plenty of Facebook friends who are into crypto, Facebook doesn't show everything in everyone's feed.  And even if your post is shown in your friend's feed, they might miss it if their other friends post 12 cat memes.
You shoud remember nearly all of the ppl are using facebook. If you want to reach the most ppl , you have to use it.

If you want to reach the people who use crypto, you have to use uCrypto.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
September 05, 2015, 11:39:36 PM
the site looks neet and it is super brand new Smiley only has 5 members right now
anyways it is good to be ambitious and want to compete with big players but you have to be realistic too. as Gyfts mentioned above, there are far less people using cryptocurrencies in comparison with people who are using facebook. besides the part that are using crypto are using facebook and forums like here and reddit so switching is less likely for them too.
legendary
Activity: 950
Merit: 1000
September 05, 2015, 11:34:26 PM

September 05, 2015, 11:25:56 PM

Even if you have plenty of Facebook friends who are into crypto, Facebook doesn't show everything in everyone's feed.  And even if your post is shown in your friend's feed, they might miss it if their other friends post 12 cat memes.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1514
September 05, 2015, 11:01:21 PM
It will never have a chance against Facebook, for many reasons. The amount of Facebook users is multiple times the amount of people that's apart of the crypto currency scene. Facebook appeals to the mass market, and that site has a central focus on crypto's. It's a neat idea, but if there are hopes to have it "combat" Facebook, you'll be disappointed.
BSI
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
September 05, 2015, 10:02:34 PM
Just now i gone through the site it's nice and need some promoting and marketing for this to get into hot forums list. All the best uCrypto.co
September 05, 2015, 09:33:27 PM
I'm there!
Activity: 308
I'm A Beast!
September 05, 2015, 07:06:29 PM
Looks like there is a new social media out there to combat Facebook and Forums. I checked it out, its a really nice and cool site. Its called uCrypto.co

The press release is here that introduces it.

https://thebtcpool.com/index.php/2015/09/04/ucrypto-co-a-new-social-network/

It's fast, smooth, and free, plus no ads which is nice!
Pages:
Jump to: