Pages:
Author

Topic: New dogecoin offer wall site - page 4. (Read 6695 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 297
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 05, 2017, 09:42:48 AM
Please make sure you are reading the posts here.
I said it would be today.
I do not know exactly when coinbase will release our funds.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
May 05, 2017, 09:38:31 AM

I still can not withdraw the money I accept as you say
May 05, 2017, 09:08:43 AM
@datvpdkqn, I'll walk you through the process. We buy bitcoin from coinbase at the current price. (1630 dollars).
We send that btc to poloniex to buy dogecoin. ( 50 satoshis each).

Both of these steps are far more expensive than at the start.
If we buy bitcoin at 1000 dollars, and then use that to buy dogecoin at 30 satoshis each, we can afford to give away more.
So if and when the prices swing the other way, we will increase to match.

@noamro, glad you like it. Smiley
In a few hours we will get our coin, so you will recieve your bonus then.

@Coinzilla.io, I owe you an apology. I was not the one who coded our faucet, and should not have accused others of being at fault when I did not know. After looking into the issue, it is indeed caused by our end. Thank you for pointing this out. I will be much more careful to accuse others in future. Smiley

@phamthe, thank you. Withdrawals will be running within hours. Hopefully very, very soon. I'd love the opportunity to create a little prosperous dogecoin community with you guys. Smiley
Activity: 8
May 05, 2017, 06:19:17 AM
Still can not withdraw money? I am very sympathetic to you. Let's grow together.  Grin
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
coinzilla.com
May 05, 2017, 05:39:56 AM
@datvpdkqn, you will get your money when coinbase gives us our funds. Please be patient.
As for the payout rates, we are not lowering them. Bitcoin has spiked to a current price of 1633 dollars, and dogecoin is currently up at around 50 satoshis each. So the current payout rates reflect the rise in both of these currencies prices. We are not going to lose money on this project.

@spatifilium, yes, and no. Which is a frustrating answer. The problem comes in the form of our ad partners coinzilla. The page redirects are beyond our control, and seem to be coming from them, since it only happens sometimes. Sometimes the faucet works, and other times, not.
We are waiting until we meet the approval guides to join mellowads, at which time, the issue should stop.
We want it fixed as badly as you. It reflects poorly on our project.
Thanks for the follow up. If there are any cool features you like having on a faucet, make sure you let us know. Smiley

Hi shaw1,

We can assure you that the problem isn't from our side.
You are using some other networks that load in the same time with our script so when a visitor clicks on your page both ads are shown and the user is redirected from the page. To fix that you can remove the networks that interfere with our popunder script and to place them on other pages.

Regards.
Activity: 24
May 05, 2017, 05:18:11 AM
DBFJeDRLp7wfrBGLNjnPqsDWgiu8SL6wV9

signed up
very nice idea to combine all of this, liked it
May 05, 2017, 04:58:03 AM
Dogecoin price is not related to the price btc you think that initially as you pay us twice the price that dogecoin price is very cheap you use bitcoin to buy but not to use dogecoin to buy bitcoin?
May 05, 2017, 04:48:04 AM
@datvpdkqn, you will get your money when coinbase gives us our funds. Please be patient.
As for the payout rates, we are not lowering them. Bitcoin has spiked to a current price of 1633 dollars, and dogecoin is currently up at around 50 satoshis each. So the current payout rates reflect the rise in both of these currencies prices. We are not going to lose money on this project.

@spatifilium, yes, and no. Which is a frustrating answer. The problem comes in the form of our ad partners coinzilla. The page redirects are beyond our control, and seem to be coming from them, since it only happens sometimes. Sometimes the faucet works, and other times, not.
We are waiting until we meet the approval guides to join mellowads, at which time, the issue should stop.
We want it fixed as badly as you. It reflects poorly on our project.
Thanks for the follow up. If there are any cool features you like having on a faucet, make sure you let us know. Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
May 05, 2017, 03:42:00 AM
Any progress with the faucet, did you fix it?
May 05, 2017, 03:38:06 AM

Today is Friday, when I get my money back and why the price of each survey is reduced to half so it is so cheap that we can continue to work.
May 02, 2017, 09:40:00 AM
Hi again @datvpdkqn.
We are having some difficulties with coinbase, so withdrawals may be delayed just a bit...
Worst case scenario we should have doge by friday.
Thanks for your patience.
May 01, 2017, 10:45:09 PM
Did your wallet notice the money? Request to add more to the wallet
May 01, 2017, 08:52:08 AM
We will not put all of our money into the hot wallet.
In the event of a hack, we would lose far too much money.
Agree, we need to find a smoother way to handle this, but we are not willing to risk losing all our money.
May 01, 2017, 08:49:13 AM

Wallet all the money? It is recommended to add more to wallet

May 01, 2017, 03:43:15 AM
Hot wallet refilled.
May 01, 2017, 01:05:19 AM

Walks back empty asking for more money into the account
April 30, 2017, 09:05:05 AM
@datvpdkqn, there should be no problems with withdrawals as long as you have a valid dogecoin address.
For safety reasons, we do not keep all our doge in the hot wallet we use for withdrawals. So if you get an error withdrawing, you should try again after a while, as the hot wallet may just need refilling.

All of our estimates as to earnings are being blown away, so we are zeroing the hot wallet pretty regularly.
April 30, 2017, 09:02:19 AM
Hi, @Teddybears.
Sorry to hear that you have not been able to withdraw.
If you could post your dogecoin address that you signed up with, that might help us find the source of the problem.
We'll try to get this fixed ASAP.
Thanks.
April 30, 2017, 05:36:48 AM

Is the problem of withdrawal still not handled?

Your withdrawal will be processed manually.
Activity: 331
Merit: 100
April 30, 2017, 02:50:05 AM
Been trying to withdraw for about 24 hours with no luck.
Pages:
Jump to: