Pages:
Author

Topic: New dogecoin offer wall site - page 6. (Read 6695 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
April 27, 2017, 03:36:01 PM
Cool, yeah...all fixed now.  Cheesy

Hi, @*SORA*, thanks for checking our website out.
Sorry you are having trouble with our faucet. The error you mentioned should be fixed now.

The faucet time and reward will probably change a bit for a while, until we know just what we can give away and still be profitable.
Thanks for the thoughts. Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 297
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 27, 2017, 09:44:38 AM
@datvpdkqn, please be patient. As stated in many posts below, the bitcoins were being bought at coinbase and were to arrive on the 27th. That is today.
We want the hot wallet refilled just as badly as you do. Hopefully it will not be long now. Smiley
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
April 27, 2017, 05:34:17 AM

I have waited forever but still not paid? How long do I have to wait to get tired?    Cry Cry
April 27, 2017, 04:36:46 AM
Hi, @*SORA*, thanks for checking our website out.
Sorry you are having trouble with our faucet. The error you mentioned should be fixed now.

The faucet time and reward will probably change a bit for a while, until we know just what we can give away and still be profitable.
Thanks for the thoughts. Smiley
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
April 27, 2017, 12:22:15 AM
I wish I had registered last week. haha

Registered yesterday.  It was 1 doge reward every 5 mins...and now 2 doge reward every 30 mins.

The issue is less earning and the timer isn't right.  It won't show 30 mins counter, so it is hard to know when to claim.

Hope last long. Smiley

My doge address: DSj8MefDYS6tttTRebm9Hshq2qGhSgDmMz

EDIT:  Now I can't even claim after 30 mins past. Keep getting the message, "You need to wait at least 30 minutes before you can claim from the faucet again!"  Huh
April 26, 2017, 08:52:27 PM
Yes. We do not know when on the 27th (tomorrow) the coins will show up, but that is what coinbase is saying.
We'll get things going as fast as is possible.
April 26, 2017, 08:36:31 PM

Tomorrow means April 27, right? Because my time zone with you is different
April 26, 2017, 08:31:39 PM
@Haywhy, and we haven't forgotten about you, either. Smiley
We'll get you your reward dogecoins as soon as is possible.
Thanks for the patience, guys.
April 26, 2017, 08:25:12 PM
Er, @datvpdkqn, I haven't deleted anything you have posted...
As stated, you'll get paid tomorrow when our btc arrives. We will transfer to Polo, and purchase enough dogecoin to pay everyone.
If you have any questions or concerns, please give us a heads up. We aren't going anywhere. Smiley
April 26, 2017, 08:22:58 PM
Quick update here folks!
Coinbase has delayed our purchase for 1 day, so the btc for withdrawals will arrive tomorrow.
Thanks.

Why are you deleting my posts? How much longer did I get paid?
Activity: 49
April 26, 2017, 12:40:33 PM
I have just sing up @ your site. It's an awesome
site! I really like it! Thank you so much!
My dogecoin wallet:                                                         
DHc7RAkdtEKARsbpyEgdx3CY8zyvPwzbN2
April 26, 2017, 10:02:25 AM
Quick update here folks!
Coinbase has delayed our purchase for 1 day, so the btc for withdrawals will arrive tomorrow.
Thanks.
April 25, 2017, 12:29:04 PM
@spatifilium, thanks for your thoughts on implementing a faucet!
We have taken that into consideration, and once withdrawals are live again (Tomorrow), we should be in place to implement a basic faucet.
Payouts will likely be low as we start out, until we determine whether it will be a profitable addition.

It will in future, likely be linked to offer wall earnings a bit, so that the more you earn from offer walls, the more you will earn when claiming from the faucet. Smiley

Thanks for the advice. It is all needed to build an awesome site. So check back sometime (probably late) tomorrow for our new addition!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
April 25, 2017, 10:52:12 AM
If I were to implement a faucet, earnings would probably be rather small.
Not sure if it could profit, and not running one at a loss... Wink
Would you be interested in it as a faucet if you could only earn one or two doge?
We shall see what the ad networks do, and probably let that make the choice. Smiley
Thanks for your input, and thank you also for checking our site out.

Sometimes it is not have to be big profits but simple page, without a lot of advertising, pop-ads or google chaptcha, a lot of people are just collecting DOGE, I collect also, but there are not that many Dogecoin faucets or pages to gather them.

You have option Earn with videos but that is not wotking for my country, I'm not interested in offer wall mostly because they require registration and verification and registration and personal data, too much procedure mostly.
Here's an example for one faucet claim every 30 min but I can claim only once a day 2 DOGE so I come once a day and make claim, that is not much but I'm returning to that site every day, if I try to make a claim several times a day just wrote me a timer error.

Mostly the faucet would be a very good thing on your site and a lot of people would be attracted to using it, and with time the news would be expanded so that more users would come.

Think about it
April 22, 2017, 03:19:14 PM
Hi again, @phamthe.
We ordered bitcoin from coinbase. It will arrive on Wednesday the 26th.
We will immediately transfer to poloniex, and purchase the necessary dogecoin to refill our wallet and keep payouts going.
I really appreciate your understanding.

If you, or anyone else has any questions, please, don't hesitate to ask.
Smiley
Activity: 8
April 22, 2017, 02:14:53 PM
When does the site pay normally? Give me a peace of mind so that I can continue to work on your site. ^^
April 22, 2017, 10:19:54 AM
Hi, @datvpdkqn. Thanks for helping us out with this error.
If you could tell us which page caused this error, and around when it happened, that would be greatly appreciated.
April 22, 2017, 03:39:25 AM
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Grin Grin Grin Grin
April 21, 2017, 06:12:48 PM
If I were to implement a faucet, earnings would probably be rather small.
Not sure if it could profit, and not running one at a loss... Wink
Would you be interested in it as a faucet if you could only earn one or two doge?
We shall see what the ad networks do, and probably let that make the choice. Smiley
Thanks for your input, and thank you also for checking our site out.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
April 21, 2017, 12:14:39 PM
Have you  thought about a faucet because I do not care about offer wall, and earning in ptc wall is small so I won't waste time to collect 1 or 2 DOGE in a week
As far as the site is good, dizain just needs to add more features
Pages:
Jump to: