Pages:
Author

Topic: New exchange coming soon accepting most of alternate crypto-currencies! - page 2. (Read 4605 times)

legendary
Activity: 1096
Merit: 1067
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
This is so excellent! I can't wait!  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 428
Merit: 250
You should contact the guys from ripple.com to become a gateway for trading alternate currencies into the ripple system also you should work with burnside so you can link your account directly to your stock market account at btct.co and litecoinglobal.

At the moment getting fiat into btc-e is difficult so what currencies will you accept ?

We planned USD and EUR. AUD and more could be added if people are willing to use it.
For ripple gateway yes it could be a feature added.

Im glad youre accepting AUD  Grin

Do you have a local bank account for that ?

We usually have good relations with banks having already for personnal and business purposes 4 or 5 accounts in different country. We will work on AUD account if we decide to add this currency due demand from customers. But it seems it's a feature requested so that will be pointed at top of list maybe before the launch.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
You should contact the guys from ripple.com to become a gateway for trading alternate currencies into the ripple system also you should work with burnside so you can link your account directly to your stock market account at btct.co and litecoinglobal.

At the moment getting fiat into btc-e is difficult so what currencies will you accept ?

We planned USD and EUR. AUD and more could be added if people are willing to use it.

Im glad youre accepting AUD  Grin

Do you have a local bank account for that ?
OMG thats more than GREAT
Congrats!!
Gratz Neotrix  Smiley

Thanks, I'm not alone to work on this project so I will forward congrats to the team Smiley

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Activity: 322
OMG thats more than GREAT
Congrats!!
Very nice effort. Well done sir.

Would you consider having a chat function on the site? I feel that has helped the populatity of btc-e.

Yes we will have a chat appearing when you click the chat button on the right of website.
legendary
Activity: 1205
Merit: 1010
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Very nice effort. Well done sir.

Would you consider having a chat function on the site? I feel that has helped the populatity of btc-e.
Hi everybody

As some of you may know already I'm neotrix, 50% shareholder of Esecurity SA. Esecurity SA own koddos.com and kovpslayer.com. I'm also managing Esecurity SA 1 and 2 on litecoinglobal and one fund in BTC on Btct.co since fews months.

I would like to announce the launch of crypto-trade.com in few weeks, which will be an alternative to Mtgox or Btc-e.com. The features are usual with many more additonal options.

We have focused mainly on friendly trading interface, API and trading terminal. The website will be first owned by Esecurity SA (Koddos.com) until a new company is registered specially for crypto-trade.com.

Cryto-trade.com will accept trading with EUR and USD ( AUD and more will be added if needed for BTC) for BTC, LTC, NMC, PPC, TRC, DVC.
Pairs offered for trading will be (more will be added) :
BTC/ USD   BTC/EUR   LTC/BTC   LTC/USD   LTC/EUR   TRC/BTC   TRC/USD   NMC/BTC   NMC/USD   PPC/BTC    PPC/USD   DVC/BTC
More currencies and cryptocurrencies can be added later.

I'm thinking to offer up to 50% of shares for sales soon in BTC and LTC. This operation can be done using usual platform btct.co, mpex... litecoinglobal for ltc, or can be done directly on a special section of crypto-trade.com to avoid any dependancy on other websites, your suggestion about this choice are welcome. Those shares will have rights on dividends weekly or monthly and some voting rights to decide about some direction of the company ( more informations and contract will be coming soon in "securities" section of this forum).

This operation could have multi effects. While assuring a huge promotion of the site in the community the fund of sales will be used in part to add more features, deposit and withdraw option and more. Good dividend can also be provided to a lot of people in the community according to trade volume and fees calculation as observed daily with respect to actual competitors. I would like to indicate that I don't really need funding for this project and can fund everything by myself, however I see a great potential and benefit to make the public 50% share holder , as explained previously, mainly for promotion purposes.

Fees of transactions will be as follows :
0.2% fees transaction for standard member
0.15% fees transaction for VIP member ( more than x volume monthly, more than x shares owned, or other categories can be considered later)

Official link: https://www.crypto-trade.com
Link for online demo ( registration possible to see dashboard and other members page but no deposit allowed and most features a not enabled):
https://www.crypto-trade.com/demo

The demo is only a prototype and will be updated daily from now to the launch date. Many functions are not enabled actually so you dont need to report any bugs of any sort. Anyways, suggestions for new features, improvement of present ones and other ideas are always welcomed. The display values or figures are dummy values and are in no way reflecting real figures.

The actual hosting is a shared hosting which is purposely used for testing and it will be moved to an efficient dedicated server with 16 cores, plugged onto Esecurity SA Network with High DDOS protection (Koddos.com). Dont be surprised to see the website not loading as fast as it will soon be blazing fast with upgrade in hardware and network.So you may experience performance issues at the moment.

PS : please use only Mozilla firefox for now, other navigator are not fixed and could create problem during your navigation.

Regards, Neotrix ( Esecurity SA, Koddos.com, Kovpslayer.com owner)
Pages:
Jump to: