Pages:
Author

Topic: New Exchange: Should I trade? - page 10. (Read 17511 times)

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
November 02, 2018, 12:58:46 AM
Trade with real Bitcoins, or if you want to trade contracts for difference, trade in an exchange that allows you to buy and sell Bitcoins with leverage.
Yes, they are offering leverage based on accounts.

I know, but you are not trading real Bitcoins. Trading Bitcoin CFDs are trading the movements of its price which, in my opinion, is fine if you can keep your profits in Bitcoin and withdraw them to your wallet.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
November 01, 2018, 07:15:06 AM
I don't think you should trade.We don't know if the new exchange is safe.And the trading volume of the new exchange is very small.
absolutely right the most important thing is that we already have high-potential coins to sell when the market has started to be normal, so if in my opinion now it is better to hold than to do daily trading
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
November 01, 2018, 06:44:56 AM
If I we're to look for an exchange to trade on, the last place that I would look for suggestions is on telegram. Majority of the telegram communities are basically a breeding ground for scammers.

Tell you what. Pick an exchange here instead, preferably the top exchanges: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#markets
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
November 01, 2018, 06:30:38 AM
I don't think you should trade.We don't know if the new exchange is safe.And the trading volume of the new exchange is very small.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
November 01, 2018, 05:25:10 AM
Hello everyone, I saw a new CFD trading platform for cryptocurrency. (www.mavsecure.com) I met a guy in TG and he referred me. So, how safe is to trade in CFD platforms? Is it profitable ?
New trading floors are often not secure enough to trade. In addition, transaction fees are not much cheaper than large trading floors. So I recommend you still choose the good trading platform and especially good about security array. We always need security when trading.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 01, 2018, 05:22:22 AM
Telegram is full of paid shills trying to make themselves worth the money services pay them. I would stick to the reputable ones because that's the best way to avoid getting sucked into a scam.

I'm not saying the site that has been recommended to you is a scam, but your funds are on the line, so better be cautious. If you're really interested in CFD trading, use Robinhood or eToro, both reputable and reliable platforms.

If you think you're ready to go one step ahead and you have coins already, you could choose to go with BitMEX, but ONLY if you are familiar with leverage trading. If not, then stick to the aforementioned platforms.
You are 100% true and I agree with your points. I am just planning to explore new platforms, I am learning to trade on Bitmex too.
November 01, 2018, 05:13:22 AM
Trade with real Bitcoins, or if you want to trade contracts for difference, trade in an exchange that allows you to buy and sell Bitcoins with leverage.
Yes, they are offering leverage based on accounts.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
November 01, 2018, 05:10:25 AM
Telegram is full of paid shills trying to make themselves worth the money services pay them. I would stick to the reputable ones because that's the best way to avoid getting sucked into a scam.

I'm not saying the site that has been recommended to you is a scam, but your funds are on the line, so better be cautious. If you're really interested in CFD trading, use Robinhood or eToro, both reputable and reliable platforms.

If you think you're ready to go one step ahead and you have coins already, you could choose to go with BitMEX, but ONLY if you are familiar with leverage trading. If not, then stick to the aforementioned platforms.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
November 01, 2018, 04:53:06 AM
November 01, 2018, 04:42:56 AM
Hello everyone, I saw a new CFD trading platform for cryptocurrency. (www.mavsecure.com) I met a guy in TG and he referred me. So, how safe is to trade in CFD platforms? Is it profitable ?
Pages:
Jump to: