Pages:
Author

Topic: New Exchange: Should I trade? - page 4. (Read 17511 times)

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
April 03, 2019, 12:22:23 AM
Hello everyone, I saw a new CFD trading platform for cryptocurrency. (www.mavsecure.com) I met a guy in TG and he referred me. So, how safe is to trade in CFD platforms? Is it profitable ?

A wise man once said "Stick to what you know" I couldn't agree more. This is why I'll advice you to stay clear from it because It is always better to be safe than sorry... When choosing an exchange to trade, You don't just pick an exchange without carrying out due diligence. First  an exchange without much liquidity isn't advisable. Also, While you're chasing after those profits, remember to ensure that your capital is protected.
This is exactly true and it beats me hallow why people would like try any new thing that just springs up without any past record to show for it. What is the catch in all this, I ask myself. Why risk your capital all in the name of trying out a new exchange. Well, for me I always try as much as I can to avoid them. I can't be a Santa Claus to a new exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
April 02, 2019, 11:32:43 PM
It is not a good idea to trade in new exchange because some new exchanges are scamming the people. Mostly they will list the coin already which are traded in good exchanges. Already those coins are listed in very good exchange better trade those coins in old exchange.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
April 02, 2019, 10:41:33 PM
I don't think that cfd brokers are good idea for trading crypto
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
www.licx.io
April 02, 2019, 06:14:49 PM
Hello everyone, I saw a new CFD trading platform for cryptocurrency. (www.mavsecure.com) I met a guy in TG and he referred me. So, how safe is to trade in CFD platforms? Is it profitable ?
I think the new exchanges are not reliable if it doesn't have good partners or a great community. You should carefully check their credibility before depositing money.
If you do not feel safe, you should trade in large exchange and the transaction fee is not too much.  Wink

obviously it is still doubtful if we choose to trade on the new exchange because the exchange does not yet have strong trust in its users. the money we enter can easily be lost after the exchange already has a large amount of money from other people who are interested in trading in it because lately many people are looking for profits by harming many people especially if the exchanges we visit do not have a great team and can falsify the names of people involved in the project
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
March 28, 2019, 02:29:51 PM

Always when you look for best exchanges, dig further what they offer if one trades in their platform. Check out the coins listed out in the exchanges and the crowd coming in. New exchanges will always have kick start problem unless they have created a huge and successful market bit before they launch the exchange. We do have very few exchanges who have created too many offers in hand for the traders.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
March 28, 2019, 02:03:48 PM

I recommend that you do not use such new services without conducting detailed research. Although the website addresses look nice in terms of software and design, it is necessary not to rely on these factors. User comments, opinions that have made transactions here before are quite important factor. On the other hand, the suggestions, comments and recommendations of the users who are currently processing are of high importance because they will transfer the current status of the service to the best of us. I also don't recommend that you use all your capital here only if the service is reliable, because if there is a possible account lockout, there is no legal place or area to complain about.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
March 28, 2019, 11:41:09 AM
I think the new exchanges are not reliable if it doesn't have good partners or a great community. You should carefully check their credibility before depositing money.
If you do not feel safe, you should trade in large exchange and the transaction fee is not too much.  Wink
Don’t forget that large exchanges don’t just become large overnight, they have all passed through these early stage before becoming large and that is the reason why many of these exchanges will continue to alter the volumes recorded on their platform in other to look big for users, since we will always end up discouraging other users against them because of their volume.

What we really need to be concerned about is the credibility of the exchange like you said and be sure they are real and genuine; volume will build up on them overtime starting from us. So if he finds them worthy and with good platform, he should go ahead and try them first.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
March 27, 2019, 11:21:18 AM
Is not advisable to trade on an exchange without solid reputation. The recent lost or death of several CEOs of some exchanges were as a result of lake of TRUST and REPUTATION. Beware of these new springing Exchanges because they could end in SCAM!!, keep up with the old exchanges which are better known for their service rendering.
Choosing a new exchange is not an easy option to trade because if those exchanges do not have the trust of everyone, it will surely make you face a lot of trouble in the future. I think it's best to choose a safe solution because it will help you ensure the best asset and can focus on making a profit at that exchange. The best advice would be to choose Binance because this is a widely used exchange
Activity: 464
Merit: 10
March 26, 2019, 09:27:42 PM
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
March 26, 2019, 09:00:43 PM
For now i prefer to trade real Bitcoin on the crypto exchange because the price already oversold, i only doing margin trading when crypto already high. For beginner trader is recommended to trade on the spot market because the risk is lower. But if you want to test your knowledge in CFDs trading, just create demo account so we not take any risk.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
March 26, 2019, 05:16:24 PM
Is not advisable to trade on an exchange without solid reputation. The recent lost or death of several CEOs of some exchanges were as a result of lake of TRUST and REPUTATION. Beware of these new springing Exchanges because they could end in SCAM!!, keep up with the old exchanges which are better known for their service rendering.
Being too paranoid with scam do somehow give out some false generalization in all sorts of things.Havent you consider on how those reputable exchangers do able to reach their top spot?
All things doesnt start to have directly high reputation but rather all starts from being a new one or scratch.It isnt bad to try or use up new exchangers but
as a user/trader, its your responsibility on how to make choices.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
March 26, 2019, 12:24:43 PM
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
March 26, 2019, 12:14:44 PM
if it is a new exchange, be careful if you want to be tranding there because lately there are a lot of new exchanges that have sprung up and finally what Huh they are scams
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
March 20, 2019, 02:18:15 PM
You have to trade on new exchanges only after you find that it has enough trading volume and its just real volume, simply depositing your money into new exchange wil make you in trouble.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
March 20, 2019, 11:36:14 AM

If I were you, I will basically research that exchange site and will compare it's platform from an established platform. Also, you can still try to trade with that particular exchange with a very small amount of money. Just do not give personal infos like email address when signing up. I suggest be careful when you decide to trade with that unfamous exchange.
Trying it with small amount of money and while doing that, try to research more about this certain exchange, check those who also got the chance to use and research about their reviews, personal experience might weight in but other's experiences is also important so you can make some good decisions whether to continue using it or need to think twice deposing much higher amount.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
March 20, 2019, 11:25:42 AM

If I were you, I will basically research that exchange site and will compare it's platform from an established platform. Also, you can still try to trade with that particular exchange with a very small amount of money. Just do not give personal infos like email address when signing up. I suggest be careful when you decide to trade with that unfamous exchange.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
February 06, 2019, 12:48:06 PM
Well new exchanges that comming at this time. No one knows if it's gonna run in long-term because lot of good exchanges right get scammed and that's they always complaining.
I strongly agree with your statement because at the moment there are a lot of exchanges that have been hacked and targeted by hackers who want to steal assets on the exchange, so it's better if there is a new exchange place you have to be more careful.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
February 06, 2019, 08:07:20 AM
There are more and more crypto exchange coming out mthis days and offer low transaction fee and high security based on their profie but for me i would stick to those big exchange that already existed and tested like binance, bif ex, coinbase etc. There are lot of crypto exchange hack report and trying to trade in new exchange maybe a risky decision for me.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
February 05, 2019, 05:42:28 AM
if there is a new place of exchange you should be able to see how the security and exchange system first, do not let you be exposed to a fake website and cause you to lose the assets you have.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
February 05, 2019, 02:32:20 AM
Well new exchanges that comming at this time. No one knows if it's gonna run in long-term because lot of good exchanges right get scammed and that's they always complaining.
Pages:
Jump to: