Pages:
Author

Topic: New 'Facebook for Rich People' Costs Just $9,000 to Join - page 2. (Read 1724 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 504
9k a year is not that much actually

0.05360334 BTC per day
And it's only 9k for the first year. It's 3k for each subsequent year after.

Affordable by me!
0.01786778 BTC per day

But it sucks, their site is total crap, the main page photo is broken!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014

0.05360334 BTC per day
And it's only 9k for the first year. It's 3k for each subsequent year after.
Activity: 826
Merit: 504

0.05360334 BTC per day
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
for me its stupid  Huh Huh
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I doubt that social network will get many followers.
Activity: 98
Most be full of the best pimps and drug dealers.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
This is hilarious actually.

Reminds me of that one site that was called something like "instagram for rich kids" or some shit, not gonna be bothered to look it up.

Dunno how true this is but the winklevoss twins according to the facebook movie originally wanted to create some tedious dating site so they could easily get girls, so basically the rich kids would put up their profiles and girls would respond, this seems like that same kind of bullshit. Anyone who is actually dumb enough to fall for this kind of shit deserves to lose their money lol that goes double for any girls that think they can score with rich guys, if anyone gets screwed over its their own damn fault.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
A scammers only club run by scammers for scammers who scam scammers in their faces IMO.
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
Most likely scammer will join to scam rich people...
Activity: 31
Merit: 0

I don't even use fb and I don't have 9k but I'd like more focused social networks.

Maybe I would join some of those.

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
For those who have more money than time, they can go to the forever-waiting-to-load website http://netropolitan.info/ and try to sign up. "You'll be a full member once your funds clear, for sadly we don't accept Bitcoin."
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Yeah, I'll just sell everything I own so I can join! Roll Eyes
Activity: 83
Thanks, now im suicidal again. If BTC doenst go 100K a coin in the next 10 years im jumping off a bridge or something.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1007
yup, and "privacy", yeah right

will also have lots of high quality content i suppose, like "investment" tips (HYIP scams) and yacht ads

wouldn't even join if I was given $9,000
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
This is hilarious actually.

Reminds me of that one site that was called something like "instagram for rich kids" or some shit, not gonna be bothered to look it up.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1007
http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2468652,00.asp

New 'Facebook for Rich People' Costs Just $9,000 to Join

Netropolitan is a social network that bills itself as "the online country club for people with more money than time."

Don't you just hate it when you want to talk about is your latest all-nighter in Ibiza or how Jeeves packed the wrong Rolex for last weekend's Hamptons excursion, but your Facebook friends are all "Help me, I'm poor!"

Not to worry, Netropolitan is here to save you from having to hob-knob with undesirable 99 percenters. And it will only cost you $9,000 a year.

[...]
Pages:
Jump to: