Pages:
Author

Topic: New fall of bitcoin - page 2. (Read 597 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 20
March 16, 2018, 08:08:00 PM
Of course there is nothing to worry the correction still on the go. regarding the next 24 Hours now, BTC will go to the deep. An open window for buying have to be expect later next month. I am expecting personaly BTC under 5K and I will be ready to get back at this precise time.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
March 16, 2018, 11:13:54 AM
Some people predicted about this deep today 2 weeks ago  ( have a look on youtube : Financial Freedom ). Can we expect from now any improvement in the next couple of days and maybe a bull market?

Anyone can predict and got right. You just point some peoples only, how about the other peoples who predict and missed?
bitcoin price is hard to predict, except you know that the big bitcoin holders will dump their coins.
Yes it is not very easy to know about the price either it will increase or decrease but we can analyses the price through the demand of bitcoin, as it is time of market went red so price is not high we can buy at low price, soon we are going to see the high amount of pump in price of bitcoin, to see this we will have to hold to our bitcoin not to panic it, it has the ability to make you rich within months but hold it be hoped price is going to rise once again, it will be 100k dollars till the end of this year and 2018 will prove as year of bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
March 15, 2018, 11:48:51 PM
An improvement in the next couple of days? I would be happy to see an improvement in the next couple of months, but I now doubt it will happen. I am now convinced that we are in bear market since December. It may easily last for a year.

What makes you believe this might last for a year? We had steady growth starting early 2017, that turned into a massive pump. It looks a lot like 2014-2015, except it seems to be speeding up a lot by comparison. So if it does go the same pattern, it will only last for a few months. Apart from that I am not sure you can use this historical data to predict the future accurately, you also have to take into account other factors. And one thing has never been happening before, Institutional investors will be arriving at the Crypto scene in April, that will have an impact. I also expect some good news and green flags from the SEC.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 06:43:34 AM
Bitcoin is a kind of currency that has come first in the whole country, which has resulted in the spread of its effect. Through this process, everyone can change lives. For which its power is much more. These coins were originally made in 2008. As soon as it comes to market, it has expanded in such a way that it can not be imagined. With this, unemployment has taken away a lot. So Bitcoin can not be called a new fall.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
March 15, 2018, 05:45:23 AM
Some people predicted about this deep today 2 weeks ago  ( have a look on youtube : Financial Freedom ). Can we expect from now any improvement in the next couple of days and maybe a bull market?

I think that its fairly common for people even veterans do have a fall of heart when a dip this magnitude is been going on for so long. I have friends who are altogether scared if what bitcoin can offer or what bitcoin can still do with how this has been going on for so long. They think that bitcoin maybe breathing its last but I still think that it has still a lot of potential and the timing is still just off. We just need to stick together for a couple kore days then we are just used to
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
March 15, 2018, 05:39:16 AM
An improvement in the next couple of days? I would be happy to see an improvement in the next couple of months, but I now doubt it will happen. I am now convinced that we are in bear market since December. It may easily last for a year.
Activity: 523
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/
March 15, 2018, 03:06:54 AM

Anyone can predict and got right. You just point some peoples only, how about the other peoples who predict and missed?
bitcoin price is hard to predict, except you know that the big bitcoin holders will dump their coins.
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
March 15, 2018, 02:38:43 AM
They were lucky and they guessed right. But it was just a luck, nobody can predict cryptocurrency market moving. If you are not a big whale of course.
Activity: 237
Presale is live!
March 15, 2018, 02:34:46 AM
No need to worry here no news are affecting even it wont because past historys shows that . Chia try to ban , Korea  try to ban , America regulated ICO Even restricted citizens to particiapate ICO . Nothing made difference . Here now whales are playing game by dumping their huge holding . Once they start to reinvest everything will be normal.
Activity: 756
Merit: 507
March 15, 2018, 02:34:22 AM

It is obvious to find the answer to your question on youtube  where you saw prediction of walling bitcoin)) it is logical, if those guys predicted the fall two weeks ago - what do they predict now?!
Seriously,  I don't think that anybody here understands what is going on, maybe some huuuge whales knows, for us, general miners and traders there is only hope left.. that btc will up to 15-20K level.. soon)
Activity: 349
March 15, 2018, 02:29:16 AM
I think that will not a start of the fields and the cash of the capital of prime equity, a most all the even were decreasing but have the better variable to be used. In the country, I have many people from ignoring the first position because the market has not had to mark now.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
March 15, 2018, 02:28:52 AM
Bitcoin will recover.
If you are updated on bitcoin new you will understand why it has been this way.
Bitcoin trends to be under world economy control. Probably to prevent inflation. So, the price value has been at a range.which will soon be settled.
All we need do is patiently wait.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
March 15, 2018, 02:21:05 AM
It's just 3rd month of the year so we shouldn't jump into conclusion now. There are so many possibilities that can happen in the following months and we all expect something good in them. The market has been affected much by the negativity of people towards current situation that is why it is hard for bitcoin to recover especially more and more people are panic selling bitcoins.
Activity: 457
Merit: 140
March 15, 2018, 02:19:39 AM
After the rapid rise of the BTC from around $ 200 in 2015 to nearly 20k at the end of 2017, the necessary correction has taken place. The end of this correction is not yet in sight. Even if it comes in between time and again to climbs.
So we had already 12k $ 2 weeks ago. At the moment the price is sinking again. These fluctuations are normal in this relatively young asset class.

It now depends on how strong the government regulations are and whether the miner and nodes in the BTC network can agree or whether there will be more hard forks.

Basically, I believe that the path of the BTC will continue in the medium term.
Activity: 54
March 15, 2018, 02:17:42 AM
I think a bright future crypto currency is just around the corner. We have already gone through several turns of strong correction. Bulls rested and in the near future we can wait for a positive trend. I hope so)
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 02:14:42 AM
Bitcoin satisfies the needs of a complex system, not because it is a crypto currency, but precisely because it does not have an owner, there is no authority that influences its fate.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
March 15, 2018, 02:12:27 AM
Some people predicted about this deep today 2 weeks ago  ( have a look on youtube : Financial Freedom ). Can we expect from now any improvement in the next couple of days and maybe a bull market?
base on some news i read recently they say that there's a tend of bitcoin volume to grow on this year and also on this month( march 18). Which base on their different technical analysis the price is showing a potential to increase $9500 again in this week ,so perhaps this circumstances of price is just a correction .
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
March 15, 2018, 02:10:19 AM
Once more, bitcoin had dove in the market because of the protection that had upset the value development with reference to what plausible reason despite everything we don't know and as I would see it could be again the FUD and awful news in the cryptographic money market may have been one of the causes on this down pattern. Set aside opportunity to consider the drop in cost in purchasing bitcoin now since it is still at a lower cost and simply hold your bitcoin for a more extended period until the point when it had completely recuperated it's cost.
Activity: 308
March 15, 2018, 02:08:58 AM
It seems that bitcoin is now at its lowest.
Activity: 64
March 15, 2018, 02:07:17 AM
Price down, panic selling, cut loss.... pretty general/basic in investment as there will be noone could predict how much would it go down to. Probably got to wait until those big whales to start buying to stop the downtrend before picking again. Nothing new, just another market condition we got to get used to. Some might buy more to average down the cost. Some might sell all and buy back at a later stage. Very much depend on your own belief to hold or buy more or sell and buy back later. Overall I think bitcoin/crypto is still very strong. Fingers crossed.....
Pages:
Jump to: