Pages:
Author

Topic: New fall of bitcoin - page 4. (Read 597 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
March 14, 2018, 07:51:49 PM
I see it looks like the correction is still not finished, bitcoin can still continue to fall. nothing can be done now, we can only hope that biitcoin will stop the correction, and go back up.
and keep calm. that's all I can say.
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
March 14, 2018, 07:42:59 PM
Bitcoin is really an investment that can pump your heart,  Grin which happens when this really causes panic, especially among investors, let alone those who have assets in large numbers.
no one can be sure whether bitcoin will continue to go down or not, we can only hope that it will end soon and bitcoin will go back up.
Activity: 909
Merit: 17
www.cd3d.app
March 14, 2018, 07:35:30 PM
       I found this day people are full of fear and doubt in bitcoin. People always look at the negative of bitcoin now.Because of price falling down people are so worried. Always put in your mind bitcoin price drop is not new, it usually happen in the market,so expect more fluctuations and after that is the rising and the time to reap what we invest.What happened to the market is a cycle and it normal and one thing more bitcoin is volatile.
Activity: 308
Merit: 105
March 14, 2018, 07:32:33 PM
Every fall there is someone predicted it and that's because there are always people on both sides of the argument. Many of us believe around 8k will be the bottom, others of us believe we will go to 6k or lower. There are no certainties in this life.
Activity: 458
Merit: 10
March 14, 2018, 07:28:41 PM
Everything can be fixed and this is working, and despite the delay we do not have to worry about what is happening, everything will work out.
Activity: 105
Merit: 6
Get Paid to Play your Media on Current
March 14, 2018, 07:26:17 PM
The market always fluctuates, the common heart looks at, maintains a state of mind!

I think this year the development of block chain technology can promote the appreciation of digital cryptographic currency!

We just have to wait!
Activity: 280
Merit: 20
March 14, 2018, 07:21:35 PM
Some people predicted about this deep today 2 weeks ago  ( have a look on youtube : Financial Freedom ). Can we expect from now any improvement in the next couple of days and maybe a bull market?
Pages:
Jump to: