Pages:
Author

Topic: New investors are too impatience - page 13. (Read 7413 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 253
January 25, 2020, 05:36:26 AM
Those investors that are too impatient are those who are just after the easy money, those who don't value much the time and that they don't care about the project at all, but what the project can give profit to them, so this kind of people too are those can easily get scam as they don't think well before they will invest.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
January 25, 2020, 04:13:46 AM
Well, what do we expect, they are lack of knowledge about crypto. They mainly think of profit and believe in hearsay that they can earn quickly in crypto. They didn't think that to be able to earn in crypto, it's not as simple as they think. Leading them to get scammed because of not having proper research about the alts, projects, etc. Those are the people who always get panic and fooled by FUD. They don't know, even in virtual world, there's no easy way to earn unless you are extremely lucky.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
January 25, 2020, 04:01:59 AM
Exactly right most of them are only quick or short term profits and they don’t think about projects future. But what really frustrates is when project team disappears or neglect to update their investors on what’s happening in the background so on and so forth.

This is mostly the reason why many people don't think long term because you never know what will happen or what will become of the project in few days ahead,  when team are not being honest with investors, there won't be trust enough to hold long term, it is getting too risky for investors to think long term,  I guess there should be enough assurance that such project will continue developing project for a long period of time no matter what happens,

Most project requires long term but the future uncertainties is making investors to have a second thought.
Activity: 896
Merit: 115
January 25, 2020, 03:44:58 AM
You can't really blame investors. Alot of things happens , and it's not easy to see your investment depreciate and can't do nothing . You can only be happy in profit and not losses. If a project is working and developing, there won't be need for investors to panic even if price isn't so good. Most time some project don't even bother or care about investors. When things like this happens , then investirs will he scared and impatient.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
January 25, 2020, 02:24:33 AM
Actually what you say is not wrong as investors we have to be patient in investing including in the crypto world but we also want to get short term profits so that we see today many investors who invest short term So it looks as if they are impatient to wait for him, especially those who invest in ICO projects of course they often get results in very short time
That can be said that many investors who want to get results in the short term and we know that for the time being making profits in the short term is not an easy thing to do, especially by participating in ICO projects, we know that many people have lost their trust to invest in ICO because many projects turn into scams and also some projects that ultimately fail.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
January 25, 2020, 01:53:16 AM
This is the basic instinct of every investors that are new to the investing world. But, when the investment asset is the crypto then it is matter of much panic asset class because of no price ceiling and very un-regulated market. All the risks are borne by the investors itself.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
January 25, 2020, 01:47:42 AM
It is the mindset. they believe crypto investment is a quick way to get reach. Probably they must have gotten wrong information or being motivated wrongly by what they see or hear from people. It is so sad that many of them still think crypto investment is still lucrative as it was in 2016. These are the people who will always come here to open thread about how they lost all their money in trading crypto. To any newbie reading this message, you must be prepared to accept risk when you want to trade crypto, and also do not think you can make big money from crypto within few days because there is a high probability that you lose your money too. Many of the traders with long term experience are lamenting about not making profits like before, not to talk about you that you are new to investing in cryptocurrencies. When I was a newbie, the first thing I did was to follow those legendary members' posts and threads created on trading in order for me to learn the pros and cons of trading.
Activity: 882
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 25, 2020, 01:42:36 AM
Actually what you say is not wrong as investors we have to be patient in investing including in the crypto world but we also want to get short term profits so that we see today many investors who invest short term So it looks as if they are impatient to wait for him, especially those who invest in ICO projects of course they often get results in very short time
That's why new investors right now are too impatient because of this so called short term investments in which they are being too impatient until when they can already get their investments and also their profits, unlike those times that investors was really patience in terms of waiting the right time in which they can earn a lot of profit and when their investments double up or even triple up unlike nowadays that the investors are impatient in which if they earn just a little they will already withdraw it.
Activity: 1141
Merit: 1
January 24, 2020, 10:39:50 PM
After 2017 there is no such big jump in crypto .Mostly new investors have changed their mind, in crypto now a days there comes a sudden drop.
or a little pump. I think New investors are moving into Stock, Gold ,forex and other Platforms. There is a consistent profit in these platforms.
In crypto Most Ico's are coming scam so that is why new investors are hesitant.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
January 24, 2020, 09:29:18 PM
Exactly right most of them are only quick or short term profits and they don’t think about projects future. But what really frustrates is when project team disappears or neglect to update their investors on what’s happening in the background so on and so forth.
Activity: 114
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
January 24, 2020, 06:59:28 PM
We are not impatient the issue is that we do not get exactly what we expected from our investment
Activity: 448
Merit: 21
January 24, 2020, 04:27:30 PM
Yes, you are right. They invest and want a huge profit in such a short time. But when they see the price going to down, those new impatient investors stars spreading negativity and FUD! I think the crypto industry doesn't need impatient investors, they are not helpful for the crypto environment.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
January 24, 2020, 04:12:59 PM
We cannot blame all these new investors. Because these people have the right to what he does in investment. It's just their thoughts that still consider investing in crypto always profitable. And it can be done quickly, without having to wait for years. This thinking must be changed so that other new investors can understand how the actual work in crypto investment.
Yes true new investor in crypto are always believe that once they invest in crypto they are get profit but they don't know there is a risk on it. That once you enter in crytpo you must have knowledge on it so once you got invest on it you know what is risk on it that is why there's a lot of new investors are getting lose their money because they lack of knowledge about crypto.
Merit: 127
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 24, 2020, 02:25:33 PM
They think that when they are going to invest in crypto, it is a instant money. Little did they know that cryptocurrency is a type of long term investment that requires you to wait for the perfect moment to sell your coin so that you will be able to earn a profit. Those investors who are impatient will for surely not gonna succeed in their crypto career.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
January 24, 2020, 02:23:05 PM
I wouldn't say they're too impatient, I will say people are learning to be smart not to lose their funds anymore. If investors knew how to be quick to draw profits, some money that were lost to scam projects would've been saved in the past years.
Activity: 10
January 24, 2020, 01:49:36 PM
To be honest you cannot call them investors if they do not have patience while investing the money. The investor understands that he/she is going to invest the money for a long term.

Also, The money invested is not blindly they know that it can be for long term not short term. The real profit is in long term and the genuine one.

Regards
Activity: 1426
Merit: 506
January 24, 2020, 01:46:55 PM
You call it impatient but I call it desperation, I mean they can't just wait to cash out their first fruit, I mean it's a normal feeling.
You cannot make profit in an instant and crypto market is also not an exception and if they are impatient and wanted to make quick bucks then the possibility of loosing their initial investment is rather high, trading means you need to have the patience to make money as it is not instant and that is the safest option.
January 24, 2020, 01:43:50 PM
For investors who need to know if using crypto as an investment, Crypto is very good for long-term use. Nothing is instant, unless you are lucky when you join or buy crypto in 2017 and sell when crypto reaches the highest price. And crypto grows every year. So no need to worry for your investment if you are good at analyzing a coin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
January 24, 2020, 12:58:15 PM
The vast majority of new crypto investors that I am aware of are anxious and restless these days. Gone are the days when early crypto investors  invest in coins and watch it develop over time,newbies and new investors are too in hurry to make money and many turned crypto investment into life jobs.
The benefits of an investment is called returns which takes years to accomplish so its never going to be easy for those looking for short term ROI and yet fundraising like IEO still brings short term profit for smart investors,i think almost all new crypto investors lacks patience
Yes true. Actually the ones that are too impatience mostly prefer crypto market instead of stock markets. Because they can get faster returns here because of high volatility
Activity: 434
Merit: 511
January 24, 2020, 12:52:08 PM
I think for someone new entering the market after the 20k$ bubble he would have a hard time seeing his money decrease in value, the market is so volatile and going on 24/7 compared to stocks it's really the wild wild west.
Now under 10000$ is definitely the time to buy, and even I made the mistake of buying to high and not waiting till the price was at the bottom.
If this is even the bottom, And I think it doesnt really matter what new investors do they are such a small % of the people they don't have much influence on the price.

I think making a long term plan is probably your best bet in crypto because earning money short term is really hard and day trading is even harder with such a volatile market.
Pages:
Jump to: