Pages:
Author

Topic: New investors are too impatience - page 17. (Read 7413 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 5
September 22, 2019, 07:50:00 AM
untill cryptocurrency is regulated. we will continue to see such actions. everyday, every week, new projects are been introduced in to the market. of which over 60 to 70% has no real value and nothing serious to offer. Most are short time project. investors will always be at alert for investing in a project that shows no sign of stability.   
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
September 22, 2019, 07:43:46 AM
the problem is that they think about the ponzi scheme, I mean investing with crypto can get rich quickly. but I'm not saying if it's wrong, it's just that if new investors are lucky to put their money in the right place maybe they will get good results.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 22, 2019, 07:28:56 AM
These days investors always wanted to get funds as easy as possible they dont even think what is the risk that they are going at because they are very impatient investors. Waiting a good and positive project isnt that bad because you know that you'll gonna have a good fund from the company that you have given your coin.
Activity: 952
Merit: 110
September 22, 2019, 03:58:20 AM
A true investor is the one who believes in the project and wait until the complete development of project. Now a days everyone wants to sell their tokens as soon as it is listed on exchanges. This does not give good returns and then project and team is blamed for so called failure.
I don’t even understand how these people can be called investors if they are not ready to wait several months for a better development of the project. they sell their tokens on all kinds of decentralized exchanges. strange people
I can't or won't call waiting for several months an investment, most profitable investments in real life i mean offline takes more than a year to start seeing positive results, investors on nowadays wants good results for their investments in months which is not reality
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
September 22, 2019, 03:51:56 AM
Many investors are simply afraid to invest in cryptocurrency due to the fact that the entire cryptocurrency market may fall to minimum values, because the cryptocurrency market has already fallen in several times over these almost 2 years and investors have seen this and are afraid to make investments, but still there are various investors who believe in cryptocurrency and make investments, because growth should soon begin, because the market has not shown good growth for a long time.
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
September 22, 2019, 03:21:06 AM
Most of them that I personally know are really only in it for the money, I've seen so much investors get upset when the price drops once they hit the exchange. They have to understand that the coin needs to hit a certain part of the roadmap and it will first go through the development stage before it can show traction. Startup project nowadays have really good use cases which aims to get cryptocurrency known and give back to its users/investors, like the korea's largest shopping space having their own coin just to reward their members.

We need more adoption so that we can bring big key players introduced into blockchain and as for the current people who are investing on projects, you need to be patient. BTC did not took off on its first year.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
September 22, 2019, 02:56:18 AM
This is very true for newbies, they come into crypto with the mindset of making quick money especially as initial exchange offering is concerned,so they apply that same strategy even when they buy a coin,they want it to be in profit immediately because they don't understand how the space works, as a result they end up getting burnt

There was no immediate returns from any ICO or IEO in crypto space. Everything has to go through the planned process. The distribution process will take months before it get listed from exchanges ang gain an equivalent value from Bitcoin. I dont know who are these "newbies" that youre calling, because if someone has invested in any project, they must be aware of how ICO works. There's no instant money in ICO, but one thing is for sure, if it becomes successful you'll surely get very good returns.
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
September 22, 2019, 02:42:14 AM
This is very true for newbies, they come into crypto with the mindset of making quick money especially as initial exchange offering is concerned,so they apply that same strategy even when they buy a coin,they want it to be in profit immediately because they don't understand how the space works, as a result they end up getting burnt
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
September 21, 2019, 09:04:06 PM
Despite being impatience new investors are lazy to read and make proper decision on it. Investors have to research about projects and understand if the project calls demands a minimum or maximum duration to complete but these new investors are just concerned their profits.
Most of the new entrants into this market are usually very optimistic about crypto and if they have made a small sum of money in this market then their next investments will undoubtedly be very risky. In fact, they are very impatient in trading and just want to get the fastest profit to invest in another coin but surely when the market turns red, they will not know what to do. I've had a lot of problems in the past but when a good experience, everything will be fine for you
Activity: 944
Merit: 101
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 21, 2019, 08:21:13 PM
A true investor is the one who believes in the project and wait until the complete development of project. Now a days everyone wants to sell their tokens as soon as it is listed on exchanges. This does not give good returns and then project and team is blamed for so called failure.
I don’t even understand how these people can be called investors if they are not ready to wait several months for a better development of the project. they sell their tokens on all kinds of decentralized exchanges. strange people
They are haunting the market in 2017. When things go up too fast. Assets increased to 10-20 times in just a few days. That is why investors are now so impatient in making a profit
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
September 21, 2019, 06:39:09 PM
Yes most of the people in the community want to get rich over night and what i have noticed is that a vast majority of crypto investors are flippers which means that they hop from one project to another regularly personally i believe in hodling if the project is real and quality products are developed.
The truth about this is evidently clear that these new investors are lazy and are still not ready to learn. These new investors are just greedy to make money and dont have a single time to learn, instead of them to go through the projects whitepaper and know whether the project calls for short or long term investment plan, they ignore and when it does not favor them in short term, they start to insult and say bad things about these projects.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
September 15, 2019, 06:19:13 PM
Despite being impatience new investors are lazy to read and make proper decision on it. Investors have to research about projects and understand if the project calls demands a minimum or maximum duration to complete but these new investors are just concerned their profits.
Activity: 784
September 15, 2019, 05:24:59 PM
I think because of majority of the new investors came here are greedy to earn right away as if they think that crypto investment is an easy momey scheme, well in fact you should be having patience and should be taking the risk of whatever outcome. Because sometimes here in crypto space you can earn, and sometimes a lose of money.
Activity: 1050
September 15, 2019, 05:08:57 PM
You can just observe some Telegram groups of projects where both the investors and the hunters will be clamouring for listing when no products are still in development. The team are often forced to change focus just to please them. Next thing, the price is dumped and team lost the zeal, abandon the project or do any exit scam.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
September 15, 2019, 04:31:03 PM
Yes this is true that new investors or newcomers in this cryoto ecosystem is very impatience. I think there are some reasons one of them is they just want profit from the market or where they invested their money. There is no concern about the project development or maybe the development of blockchain ecosystem. And one more thing at this moment in the market there are lots of coin available most of them are not doing well . so maybe there is a fear.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
September 15, 2019, 03:28:53 PM
copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
September 15, 2019, 02:48:45 PM
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
September 15, 2019, 02:44:04 PM
Patience is not present only at people who earn a little, they want to get the invested money back very quickly and usually they lose them.
That is gambling, not investing, it happens when someone hear from friend how they made money investing in crypto and they think only thing they have to do is to invest and money will come by default, waiting for something to grow doesn't seem like an option.
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 15, 2019, 02:20:31 PM
The vast majority of new crypto investors that I am aware of are anxious and restless these days. Gone are the days when early crypto investors  invest in coins and watch it develop over time,newbies and new investors are too in hurry to make money and many turned crypto investment into life jobs.
The benefits of an investment is called returns which takes years to accomplish so its never going to be easy for those looking for short term ROI and yet fundraising like IEO still brings short term profit for smart investors,i think almost all new crypto investors lacks patience
Patience is not present only at people who earn a little, they want to get the invested money back very quickly and usually they lose them.
Activity: 454
September 15, 2019, 11:11:55 AM
In my own opinion, I wouldn't want to blame most of the new investors for their eagerness to quickly make it from crypto. The reports of bountiful benefits that many old time investors have made is what geared up majority of new investors to participate in crypto, but patience is highly required to make it in this crypto business. It is never going to happen in a day. Most of crypto bounty projects have their roadmap plans as to the development of their products value. Some might take months or even a year or two before the actual product value is developed. Patience is a very essential factor in crypto operations before profit realization.

Pages:
Jump to: