Pages:
Author

Topic: New investors are too impatience - page 20. (Read 7413 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 102
September 04, 2019, 08:29:10 PM
I'll tell you the truth that I also do short term hodl and if I make my investment twice I already cash out. Yeah I know ROI may take time but I already make my investment like x100 percent so I cash out easily. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
September 04, 2019, 07:30:43 PM
It is very natural that new investors want to quickly generate huge gains. However, projects like this ICO also have risks, especially in the years 2018 to date many have failed. Very many investors are complaining of losing a huge amount of money.

So these new investors prefer to trade. And investing in coins and safer as they have a large volume.
Investors from its name would prefer to invest as it's an easier way to make money compared to trading which you need skills to be consistently profitable.
They are still thinking that the market is the same as in 2017 so they didn't change their expectation, but there's a big changes already and they need to accept that so they can adjust their strategy.

It's alright to loss as normal when you are investing, but to complain because you loss is a sign of immaturity and thinking that way will make you loss in the long run because instead of learning from your mistakes, you complain and did not improve your strategy. They are also normally the big losers in the market because they can easily fall into traps of manipulation by the whales, they panic easily in in bullish and bearish market.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
September 04, 2019, 07:24:46 PM
Grin I'm not going to lie, I never had enough disposable income to invest in real stocks and bonds, but I've always wanted to learn how. Cryptocurrency made that possible. Just like a newb, I didn't do my "Due Diligence" and jumped right into trading on exchanges. Lost 75% of my money, then panic sold just for the market to go way way up. Now I go here  https://www.investopedia.com/. I swear it changed everything that day when I found it. Also, practice trading with simulators and paper can really help.
 You can still learn something new every day in the world of crypto.  Cool
Youre type of person dont want to give up to early. And what you said is true. We can still learn anything in crypto,its not only about skills but experience also. Even we are lost our money but if we strong enough and keep hard working we will accept gold experience day by day.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
September 04, 2019, 07:12:36 PM
It is very natural that new investors want to quickly generate huge gains. However, projects like this ICO also have risks, especially in the years 2018 to date many have failed. Very many investors are complaining of losing a huge amount of money.

So these new investors prefer to trade. And investing in coins and safer as they have a large volume.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
September 04, 2019, 05:41:55 PM
Gone are the days when early crypto investors  invest in coins and watch it develop over time,newbies and new investors are too in hurry to make money and many turned crypto investment into life jobs.
Cryptocurrency, most especially when you invest in it, does not entail that you just fold your hands and watch what is happening to the projects alone or the development of its product, without knowing the state of its coin on exchange. As a matter of fact, a lot of investors are not ready to hold for long, except the project or coin seems to be exceptionally good and reasonable.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
September 04, 2019, 03:38:22 PM
because not all of them want to play with longterm, i think they just take as much as they can take then out.
but yeah crypto is the best way for earning fast, because we can not see price increase above 50% in couple day,week.on stock/real estate.
Activity: 258
Merit: 32
September 04, 2019, 03:33:41 PM
Not only investor's that are impatience, this keyword have affected many of my friends after they were introduced into the world of cryptocurrency, also, this impatience happened to me when I hot my MB8 coins and without seeing what the future holds for the project, I sell them off before seeing the price soaring and seeing the price gave me depression. Learn to be strong and not to be impatience investors or hodler.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
September 04, 2019, 03:27:18 PM
I partly blame the team behind the recent projects, they offer too much presale bonuses so those new investors are made to think that they can make quick profits the moment that particular coin starts trading on the market
Activity: 560
Merit: 4
September 04, 2019, 03:24:32 PM
Greed and fear are the main reasons for the impatience of many investors. Greed makes the investor want to make a profit in the shortest possible time (this is often impossible and contrary to all laws of the business), and fear forces the investor to sell the acquired asset when he reaches his first small profit.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
September 04, 2019, 03:13:46 PM
This is normal for investors to receive income from their investments in the near future, because long-term investments may not bring anything at all but losses. A lot of projects disappear in the shortest possible time.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
September 04, 2019, 02:29:14 PM
If I were new again in crypto,  I would stay away  from day trading,  specially arbitrage. I'm sure that even if there's no volatility your profit will still be eaten up by the fees of buying/selling/transferring/withdrawing.

And if you get a big drop between buying and selling it, kiss your profit goodbye.

I'm sure it's possible, but not easy and not without high risks.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
September 02, 2019, 07:23:29 PM
Most of them are impatient because of what those who introduced crypto to them told them. The lack of adequate and true explanation of what crypto really is has made them impatient. We need to tell them sweet and bitter aspect of crypto investment, explain it to them crypto is mostly a long term investment and needs patience. But most of us give false assurance and explanation to newbies rendering them impatient.
We really need to encourage them to do their own research before investing.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
September 02, 2019, 06:52:40 PM
Investors who dont have patient are worthless.
They dont have the right to invest and no knowledge on what they did.
To be a good in investing you need to have the knowledge and be smart at the same time you must have the courage to wait.
The best technique to be successful in investing in crypto is to have a patience, without that, there is no chance for investors to succeed here.
Crypto is not a ponzi scheme like some people sees it, and that's the reason also why they invested and hope for quick returns, they have to know the history, the real use case in order to see its potential in the future, with lack of study and market monitoring, it's hard to gain here and enjoy a long journey of investing.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
September 02, 2019, 04:56:01 PM
In the cryptocurrency market, patience is very important in order to become successful.
I think that it is precisely those participants who can wait for the right time for investment and sales to become very rich.
A very important factor is also knowledge of market processes.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
September 02, 2019, 04:54:19 PM
The world community is increasingly interested in blockchain technology and cryptography. In the context of the impending crisis, more and more people want to keep their assets and get quick profits. Indeed, new investors are waiting for quick success and many lack knowledge and patience. Success in long-term investments needs hard work by project's analysis.
Activity: 258
Merit: 32
September 02, 2019, 04:48:10 PM
Agreed because many of these new investors where introduced when the last bullr.in was still on while some of them where came in after the end of the bull run. Those categories of investors will always have the course to be impatient and shouldn't be blame for their actions because they are eager to make profits. Utill they come to the truth of seeing the cryptocurrency world like a long-term investment and not like a short-term investment. There are some coins I have been holding and still holding to.maximize profit when the appropriate time.comes.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
September 02, 2019, 04:39:18 PM
Some new investors take part in investing and think that it is very easy and fast to earn a lot of money. But this is not so, really need to have a lot of patience and wait for a big profit sometimes have a few years. Especially now, when real projects are very few and you never know what will happen in the future with the selected project.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
September 02, 2019, 04:37:50 PM
Investors who dont have patient are worthless.
They dont have the right to invest and no knowledge on what they did.
To be a good in investing you need to have the knowledge and be smart at the same time you must have the courage to wait.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
September 02, 2019, 04:25:25 PM
There are times when investors take the attitude of getting short-term profits through IEO because once the tokens / coins are traded the price only reaches one point at the highest price means that if there was no attitude to sell then the opportunity to get profits will be lost, different from the 2017 season in where investors can get big profits from time to time because the cryptocurrency market is performing well at the time.
Activity: 882
Merit: 17
September 02, 2019, 04:04:46 PM
it is because of the high rate of scams involved in the crypto market. some projects are after what the market offers and nothing else. nobody wants to looses his hard earn money. most projects as predicted are gradually fading out. many are still coming and are loosing out. until new projects are been regulated, we might not see the changes we need
Pages:
Jump to: