Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰🌟NEW KUC🌟💰Kuwait coin oil and gold coin - page 13. (Read 37709 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Whose hear holding onto coin versus buying shares?  Whats your reasoning?
Activity: 80
Buying 60,000 KUC at 4.9 statoshis alcurex --> hit it up
Activity: 613
Merit: 501
I can confirm receiving the contract. I followed the step to participate, I received an email with secure login was able to view full contract.

What do you think about it? Did you read it? Looks professional/legit?
Activity: 785
Merit: 502
I can confirm receiving the contract. I followed the step to participate, I received an email with secure login was able to view full contract.

Interesting thanks for posting things may get very excellent for kuc soon.
Activity: 827
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
Activity: 84
Today we finished the briefing
 has been added within the larger site to keep track of telecommunications companies in Kuwait

http://www.yabila.com/?cmd=listdeals&s=company&id=664

We mining now
We now explain how to buy KUC online
And how to work with virtual currency

We will not look at the negative response
How can looking at contracts be enough? You are investing in a company and as an investor you have to be doing your due diligence.  I would want to see a press report, financials, 5 year plan, legal documents etc.

Today or tomorrow, will notice a rise in prices
Because we are in the Kuwait News
May not be a bad idea to show a little of the contracts just so we have more confidence.  Also I realize yobit isn't on your agenda but unless you get a larger exchange then the only way this coin is going to get higher than 10 cents is if dev team buys it because right now hardly anyone knows this project exists.

A good idea to show a little bit of contract. Or let's just wait for those brave enough who bought some shaers allready and lt's hope they will get the contract to their home and give us print screen. If we would see that everything is OK than media shares would be sold in no time.

I hope this - but there are conditions in contracts prevent this
Digital copies can not be printed
May not be a bad idea to show a little of the contracts just so we have more confidence.  Also I realize yobit isn't on your agenda but unless you get a larger exchange then the only way this coin is going to get higher than 10 cents is if dev team buys it because right now hardly anyone knows this project exists.

You can purchase it or not
But there we have a plan
Activity: 474
Merit: 261
GBM
How can looking at contracts be enough? You are investing in a company and as an investor you have to be doing your due diligence.  I would want to see a press report, financials, 5 year plan, legal documents etc.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

A good idea to show a little bit of contract. Or let's just wait for those brave enough who bought some shaers allready and lt's hope they will get the contract to their home and give us print screen. If we would see that everything is OK than media shares would be sold in no time.

I took a shot at the IPO not knowing what the outcome will be. The dev said they will send a contract or somthing like that in about a months time. Well, i am keenly watching to see how that ends up.

I just decided to take my chances on this project owing to the fact that i have lost close to 1 bitcoin in the past and i am still in the crypto game so loosing about 0.1 btc or so wouldnt really be a big deal to me.

But to be frank, i truly do hope this project succeds.
Activity: 416
Merit: 250

Activity: 785
Merit: 502
Every where looks quite today
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
All working now.. the dev should really make wallet work in the download. Non technical people will struggle and that scares away investors.

I understand some people have a hard time configuring software, but what scares off investors more is newbie accounts talking good about a coin, I have faith in this coin regardless.

More newbie accounts is going the be the norm as more and more people start getting  into crypto. It does not mean the dev owns them all and vise versa even high ranked accounts are bought and sold so the best way to decide on investing is by doing your own research.
Activity: 630
Merit: 506
All working now.. the dev should really make wallet work in the download. Non technical people will struggle and that scares away investors.

I understand some people have a hard time configuring software, but what scares off investors more is newbie accounts talking good about a coin, I have faith in this coin regardless.
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
Complete scam
Activity: 490
Merit: 504
Everyone wants to have a stake when the dev comes out with great news. Smiley

Dev, why don't you fix the config file in the wallet download so every time the wallet is downloaded it works?

I tried using it myself yesterday, and it did not work. People should not have to scan through every page of this thread to find the information on how to FIX the wallet.

thanks Smiley

edit: Wallet still isn't working. I created Kkuwaitcoin.conf and have the exe in same folder. No connections
kuwaitcoin.conf with k lowcase

still doesnt work

can you post here the content of conf file to check where is the problem.

im assuming im missing the rest of the file?

rpcuser=[any]
rpcpassword=[any password]
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=173.199.124.83:22369
addnode=192.52.166.80:7393
addnode=37.59.21.58:7393
addnode=91.153.109.149:7393
addnode=73.214.59.36:7393

try this conf:

rpcuser=[any]
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=7394
port=7393
listen=1
server=1

still not working.. lol

Win+R type %appdata% , go to kuwaitcoin folder ,create kuwaitcoin.conf
Activity: 812
Merit: 500

[/quote]

oh ok. I thought it was the config file that was given the challenge
[/quote]
Cryptos are challenging at beginning, remember myself crying by the computer and asking why everybody else can, bat I cant Smiley
Everyone wants to have a stake when the dev comes out with great news. Smiley

Dev, why don't you fix the config file in the wallet download so every time the wallet is downloaded it works?

I tried using it myself yesterday, and it did not work. People should not have to scan through every page of this thread to find the information on how to FIX the wallet.

thanks Smiley

edit: Wallet still isn't working. I created Kkuwaitcoin.conf and have the exe in same folder. No connections
kuwaitcoin.conf with k lowcase

still doesnt work

can you post here the content of conf file to check where is the problem.

im assuming im missing the rest of the file?

rpcuser=[any]
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

try this conf:

rpcuser=[any]
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=7394
port=7393
listen=1
server=1

still not working.. lol
I have 11 active nodes, and yours is not working?  Delete everything except wallet.dat, and config file and restart wallet

WHen i downloaded the wallet there was only an exe.. am i missing something?

create the .conf file well. if you save the content using notepad without changing the txt extention it will not work. that was the challenge i faced untill i figured out a way to remove the .txt

this was the tutorial that guided me and everything started working

http://www.eightforums.com/general-support/24021-trying-make-conf-file.html

Alternatively, if you dont mind, i created a link to download the one working for me. paste it in the kuwait folder aand it should work

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9eKPhNQVhtMVVNteXVFYm92VE0/view?usp=sharing

i hope this helps
Hes problem is that he is trying to put it not in roaming folder of kuwaitcoin but somewhere else

oh ok. I thought it was the config file that was given the challenge
Pages:
Jump to: