Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰🌟NEW KUC🌟💰Kuwait coin oil and gold coin - page 15. (Read 37709 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hi ,i have problems with wallet.

no connections with network Sad

Kuwaitcoin.conf
rpcuser=[any]
        rpcpassword=[any password]
        rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
        addnode=173.199.124.83:22369
        addnode=192.52.166.80:7393
        addnode=37.59.21.58:7393
        addnode=91.153.109.149:7393
        addnode=73.214.59.36:7393
Activity: 139
Hi ,i have problems with wallet.

no connections with network Sad
Can we make multiple investments with for ex. 10k and when I reach 100k you send me a contract!?

why not
Activity: 416
Merit: 250
Can we make multiple investments with for ex. 10k and when I reach 100k you send me a contract!?

Yes don't worry, i'll be holding on to my 500-600k once I get it. Smiley

I have seen the contract as well, I can not verify it officially because any papers can obviously be faked. However I will trust in this company and hope for the best. Every investment is a gamble, thats what makes it interesting and fun!

like your style, that's investors should do  Wink

You can be sure of the validity of the contract through trade and industry site Kuwait
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
This is really getting interesting

Yes it is, according to the amount of shares I own. If I have done the math correctly, I own $1,000,000 dollars worth of this company.

I may as well just retire now and put a down payment on that island home.

Oh yeah. you can say that again

I bought some kuc but the issue with giving out personal info to invest is not something I would do easily.  I'm still debating it. Anyway kuc needs a larger exchange unless dev plans to buy all the coins up to 10 usd on these small exchanges...

Well we are watching to see how events unfold. The dev have said we should be patient.

Lets give him the benefit of doubt and see what happens as only time will tell

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

Yes it is, according to the amount of shares I own. If I have done the math correctly, I own $1,000,000 dollars worth of this company.

I bought some kuc but the issue with giving out personal info to invest is not something I would do easily.  I'm still debating it. Anyway kuc needs a larger exchange unless dev plans to buy all the coins up to 10 usd on these small exchanges...

Activity: 184
no thanks
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Gon Totto
Yes don't worry, i'll be holding on to my 500-600k once I get it. Smiley

I have seen the contract as well, I can not verify it officially because any papers can obviously be faked. However I will trust in this company and hope for the best. Every investment is a gamble, thats what makes it interesting and fun!

like your style, that's investors should do  Wink
Activity: 812
Good job whoever got rid of dumpers at novaexchange for 1.5 BTC.  I salute you, you did a right choice and helped community to get rid of weak hands

Yeah thats my bid.. but its actually because I want kuc.. no one is selling
Well I guess now there wont be serious dumps anymore. I know I will gold my 400 k , notsofast wont dump either. I bet all top 10 will hold
Activity: 36
I just received the Contract. I can't verify the signs, but seems everything good to me.
Activity: 812
The price at alcurex is gradually picking up
I think its only a tip of the iceberg
The price at alcurex is gradually picking up
Good job whoever got rid of dumpers at novaexchange for 1.5 BTC.  I salute you, you did a right choice and helped community to get rid of weak hands

Please patience and you will see what is the plan
Instructions to join in IPO
I say it with pride
We own shares of MADA company now
We have all the legal documents in Arabic and English only
Shares will be distributed according to the previously reported

$90,000,000 via issue of 900,000 shares purchasable using USD, issued for USD$100 per share
$60,000,000 via issue of 600,000 shares purchaseable using KUC, issued for 10 KUC per share (total 6,000,000 KUC)

We will make digital copies of the contracts for those who invest more than 100k KUC
We will send you a document approved to your home after a month from the date of purchase
For this name and address, please be true and clear
You can buy shares by sending coins to this address   KSscogKdGfAW7pRjbRsXGwJmz7gFNcLxa5
after you send coins send me your transaction ID and your name - phone - your home address to [email protected]
And ask for the language you want from contracts

How will we receive dividends from these shares? In kuc? Usd? Btc? Dinars? There is not enough info to go on for most of us interested. When will first share dividends pay out? Thanks in advance for info.

Profits will begin after about a month from now
 payment MoneyBookers - paypal - KUC
Please try to read here and the site
I am sending you a digital version
Please post here
Pages:
Jump to: